1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I am merely stating that I don't believe this option is valid at all any more, and asking you whether or not you'd agree based on the information I gave you, can supply you with a few postnumbers if you want.

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Why don't you use a little context next time?

I am saying that, though I was town in CYS and Rubicon, as Cultist said "how can you be so scummy as town Zenzao", that does not mean that TMNT, following in similar footsteps and being spoken about in a similar way(scummy, others saying townie), should also be assumed to be town in this game. I am not implying that I am not town this game - and you seem to be the only one latching onto this, because the other players know what I mean. Cripes.

And you haven't answered my question from my readwall post. Why do I need to get better reads? And if I have, then why don't you comment on those?

You post stuff like this instead of raising any points that could have me have an opinion on you, Citrus. You stay at null until otherwise noted.

@Everyone, I would appreciate more of a response to my #1865 on the players I do make note of rather than just glaze by outside of Titus, Banks, and New.

I'll be back again when I've finished a 500 Club entry for today.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I don't often get salty tbh. I can get a bit frustrated and annoyed.

Actually. fontisian

You said I was very defensive in my posting style. How would you tend to judge my general attitude when subjected to pressure from a person I like?

---------- Post automerged at 05:19 ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 ----------

Why would you prefer TMNT as the lynch over me today?

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

@Q Then why are you abstaining? Or investigating. Ask questions. Do something.

---------- Post automerged at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------
    Zenzao -- I read your post and you don't trust me. You put up stuff about Fonti and think I am a hypocritical player. To which all I can say is context. Sooooo I chose to leave it alone as requested to not necro. So rock meet hard place.

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Oh he's abstaining, derp. I didn't remember him being on my wagon so...

Can we quickly change this to whom do you prefer to lynch if you had the hammer right not between TMNT and myself, and why?

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Defensive.

But I'm hardly on you. If you're town, come on man.

7. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Qg god knows I've been frustrated by this thread as well, but the tone of your recent posts is taking it to a level that's getting tough to buy.

Maybe start by explaining your Waco read to me?

8. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It isn't like you to back off, even when asked. I may not trust you but other players do and I'd like not only your response, but theirs to yours and mine. I asked you not to necro the opening between us.

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Which is exactly what my problem with you is, where's the throatcut Fonti?
    That was my whole point in my original accusation of you.

You keep mentioning me as scum, but doesn't really follow-up in a way I'd consider of you. Why are you playing soft-ball with me as if I'm a 3-year-old this game?

10. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Because you're Pozzai.

Like, you're mafia, but I like playing with you.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Short version since phone posting Zenzao

I liked the opening paragraphs once I realized my Jan fuckup rereading that paragraph made me feel shitty. While I like the paragraphs at the top Ifind them wholly disconnected and don't seem to support the read list at the bottom. I disagree with most of what you are posting. A couple of paragraphs like I don't see how you get from there to Fonti scum at all. I read Fonti as scum but am not clear why you do.

I find that the Kalas/Atum/New (New especially) are very well explained but I don't follow your logic on the others and how you get from the opening to your reads. The bottom paragraphs seem disconnected as well but have been supported by prior posts.

Make sense?

12. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

I like your townreads. Null to scum I'm about the same albeit in a slightly different order, and I've got a higher townread on Citrus. Against my basest desires, I also have a higher townread on Titus.That's almost painful to admit.

Tell me, what would you expect from Rubicon at this point?

And I doubt the scumteam would tell TMNT to continue to play poorly, especially if you're right on Math and it led Titus/Kalas to read them as a potential team earlier on. It might work to save him, but it'd endanger the rest of the team.

What are some potential teams you could see, based off that wall?

Oh, and I thought you didn't like colored walls.

Not caught up, but like 250 posts to go. Couldn't you people just celebrate with fireworks and booze like normal Americans?

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

If you think I'm mafia, start burying me. You of all people should know there's no hard feelings if you correctly lynch me, it merely means you're the one that gets the mocking rights this time.

You insult me by softballing, either get your shit in gear and bury your scum, or start actually figuring out where you tend to put any attention in this game.

14. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Just got around to reading this. Titus, why aren't you tunneling your proposed scumteam?

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I mainly answered the one question concerning me but I'll give a bit of input on the rest (I'm currently working my way through people and have not completely read up on everyone yet)

I will skip Math and Titus(later) because reading up on them is like 2/3rds of the thread at this point. I don't know their general playstyle but their arguing have taken so much control of the day. I do currently have them both hovering around neutral to light green at the moment as both have presented good points, and less good points.
    MathBlade one quick question:

Why do you consider the Jan 'slip' so much more important that the Zenzao 'slip' Banks pointed out?

In regards to Fonti. I still have her as scum, I'd expected more of her, and while she accuses me of not being very gamesolving I feel like most of her input save the accusations of me have been very vague and only explaining her reads if asked directly, something she tells me is a scumsign in my own case.

I am trying to think of a situation where we're both wrong on each other, as I explained to Von, based on the reactions from Fonti in regards to me, this seems way past a reaction test by now.

Would both of us really read each other that wrongly, it seems very unlikely from my pov, impossible, no, but very unlikely.

I do not feel like she was as much of a pitbull(I think Mathblade's word were) as I expected of her, which I pointed out in my initial accusation on her. She's been very busy lately, would this play in? To some extend, but I wouldn't think it would be so much as to why she didn't go instantly for my throat, instead of nipping my ankles.

She hasn't seemed as forceful in her repressure, or in making people realise they need to move their vote for me, which is what I guess Von (correct me if I'm wrong here Snowvon ) kind of read as her potentially reactiontesting me.

Rubicon is one of the people I've not really gotten around to yet, so I agree with the placement, but will come back to him tomorrow, I didn't like his vote on me without explanation(unless I missed it later), but I'm sure he's busy just catching up. Will reread Rubicon last.

Qg has fallen a bit off, I liked some of his earlier posts, but he's kind of fated out since. The frustration in his last post however is something I can recognise in myself as well. I don't act well on my own, I need people to ask me questions, engage with me, which is why I do have a fair bit of fluff in my games. Maybe he's a person like me, and I should engage more with him to determine that. Qg would be in my neutral zone atm.

Citrus I would rate a bit higher in the light greens. I liked what he had to say early game, had him for neutral for a very long time till he began speaking up around the time Fonti put a vote on me.

I could see the thoughtprocess as to why he was okay with the vote, he gave fair reasoning. One thing that irks me about him is in #413 where he mentions Titus being "self-serving" in putting herself on her townlist, while ignoring Fonti doing the exact same.

Typhon I would need to read up on as well. He had some issues early in the day, and I haven't remembered anything he's said. Solidly neutral untill I've caught up.

Waco I would place as town for now. He was higher earlier, he lost a bit of that by being a bit too tunnely on Titus, it seemed to me like he lost focus on most other stuff at the time, which I would consider slightly scummy. Before this I had liked pretty much everything he had done, but it gave him a few minuses for me.

Banks I'll place in neutral just because I never have any idea what the guy is doing.

I expected to see more from Banks, but obviously this is a completely different game than the only one I watched him play. It has not served him well, as I was fairly certain he was town that game and I'm very much in doubt this one.

I've liked some of the small things he's picked up on, like the way he pointed out that one line that one could 'consider' a slip. I'm not yet experienced enough in making a judgement on a line like that, I can see it from both sides, and I could easily see myself making an error like that as either alignment.

It does show that while Banks have not been posting as actively, he does seem to read posts very closely.

I will agree with Snow. He's one I need to reread as well, and maybe as I engaged his just before posting this I remember him a bit more fondly than I should. He's been willing to engage most people in conversation the times he's been around, and tried to answer questions as accurately as he could, and ask them as directly as possible.

It generally seems like a "not afraid of you crossexamining me, cause I got nothing to hide" attitude.

Jan, I need to read up on him as well. First impression in regards to him playing along with Titus, and albeit coming to the wrong conclusion: I don't think Jan would actively be like "yeah so I thought he was the judge and was okay outing that" if he was mafia. He'd merely tell his team his feelings about it and move along.

I can off the top of my head remember a few good Kalas questions, which means I paid attention to what he've said. It hasn't been a whole bunch, which makes it even more interesting. Would be inclined to lean him slightly higher, and might happen following a reanalysis.

Atum I had as one of my leading towns earlier, but is yet again one of those people I do not remember a lot from lately. He's aggressive early, putting on some pressure on Jan when he was disappointed with initial reactions and posts, and moved on as soon as he had been satisfied.

Not many questions of his lately have stuck in my memory, but that's not necesarily a bad thing.

Newcomb has indeed been holding his ground well. He's been telling people off (Titus and Mathblade) straight to their face that he does not care about their niceties, he wont let them buy his trust. Has been slightly paranoid and frustrated and a lot of what's been going on, and has done the things HE wanted to do without flinching. This newbie might very well have made himself my top town, which is scaring me.

---------- Post automerged at 06:26 ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 ----------

#1993 tend = intent >_>

---------- Post automerged at 06:26 ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 ----------

#1993 tend = intent >_>

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Pozzai -- What slip did Banks point out. I did a search for the word slip posted by Banks and came up empty.

Furthermore I already unvoted Jan and mentioned that I don't believe it is a slip anymore so the question is logically impossible to answer. Please restate.

---------- Post automerged at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:43 ----------

Permission to Garcia?

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

You can see it in orange in post

---------- Post automerged at 06:49 ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 ----------

Or well you know, this colour.

---------- Post automerged at 06:50 ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 ----------

Ugh, did not see this, I just came in to make a post and disappear till I'd slept tbh >_>

---------- Post automerged at 06:51 ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 ----------

Sleeping probably a good option at this point.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I don't think it is a slip unless Zenzao is scum. In other words I don't find it conclusive because it is not actively stating that you would go against wincon. If Zenzao is town it is a recollection of the game. I don't see Zenzao as scum though. His apology and Geneva convention feels honest and real.

19. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Okay, I was merely wondering why you reacted to Jan's but not Zenzao's.

To me they both seem like things I'd accidentaly do, town or mafia.

---------- Post automerged at 07:00 ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 ----------

Anyways, anything you want to ask me or think about before I go *poof* ?

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Not really. I mean I have a similar feeling to Q. I mostly am waiting to see who sticks with their word and who doesn't.

---------- Post automerged at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Meaning that the thread seems to be kind of circular right now.