1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Denied. Why would you want to though?

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Because of a problem I think exists with the question.

3. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Interesting. Still wanna hear from Titus though.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Understood. Hence why I asked. :)

5. Titus

Titus Squib

Qgqqqqqq Want attention, vote TMNT. We got banks and Math to follow we can end the circular day

Answering the fan question might reveal my visit target so I would rather not

Atum, I am tunnelling my team. Tmnt has the most votes and I will deal that off.

6. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Just got back from fireworks and I'm going straight to bed, had a few too many beers. Read was was posted in the meantime.

Pozzai/TMNT/Qgqqqqq/Rubicon

I'm not saying that's the team, but raise you hand if you don't agree that that's the pool we're lynching from today.

also, this post, Titus. I don't even.

bby pls

pls

7. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
  8. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

This fucking day.

Sorry, it's been one thing after another. I've been skimming all day, just haven't had the time to post. As it is, I would prefer to address things like listing my reads when it isn't 1AM. That said, I do want to address this:

Honestly, I'm pretty unimpressed by this. I think painting me as even slightly scummy from that is a stretch at best anyway, and nothing you've done in this has convinced me that you're town to begin with (though I will say that you did post things that were a bit more useful today, and we do agree on a couple things, so there's that).

Yes, that might've been better placed in my QT, but at the moment I was very open to the idea of a counterclaim happening and was doing my best to poke holes in the bad logic that I thought Titus was offering. She was talking so much, I didn't want the thread flooded with her nonsense if she did turn out to be scum and her manage to get us to mislynch if a CC came in that wasn't as forceful. Nobody came forward, and I had it pointed out to me that the setup didn't work as I had read it to, so it turns out that the logic wasn't that bad after all. At this stage, I'm getting a town read on her, and it'll be pretty definitive day 2 regardless, so I'm willing to accept she's town and I fucked up. I stand by what I did in the moment, though. Not my proudest moment, but not scummy either.

@everyone else

I'll

---------- Post automerged at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Ugh.

To everyone else, I'll be around more tomorrow for sure Most likely for most of the day. If you have anything particular you want from me, just let me know.

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Awwww :( Fine. Be a non joiner you un CC'd person

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Raises hand

Remove Pozz and Qgqqqq

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And Titus everyone deserves responses no matter if they agree or not.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

I would have done that as to me it was right play. Fonti's making you doubt yourself. Stop it.

---------- Post automerged at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Yes but you've ignored me so many times by fingers in ears because I was asking you to suppose something wrong. Remember that feeling you're feeling as we look on below.

Atum is not town.

If we suppose lalalaland lynch TMNT reflect tomorrow.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Lalaland?

I at least answered :/ And pretty sure I am reading Titus. Cmon and please answer what if Atum is town?

14. Titus

Titus Squib

If Atum is town, we lynch TMNT. We lynch Fonti. We lynch Rubi. Then we look at whoever's left.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

That isn't really reassuring Titus. You are probably dead. I would like in essence for you to brain dump at EoD what you are thinking as a last will of sorts that way people can follow what you think and why. In essence I am asking you to do what you hate. Sorry :/

---------- Post automerged at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Please readwall this shit at some point tomorrow Titus.

16. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Waco started well, but in the middle he starts pushing Titus, but in a rather laid-back, non-committed way (posts like this). Later, he talks about being happy with both Titus and TMNTurtwig, but I don't buy it - he discusses processing the twos interactions, but at no point reflects on what this actually means, or the improbability of town catching two Day 1. Not to mention, the entire TMNT view drops off completely - while the Titus/all does dominate the thread, the lack of momentum there whilst still paying lip service to it is stronger than anyone else. His read on Titus is similarly absent of any real effect, more used as a "look at me I'm still doing X" or a fightback to rely on when you can't think of anything else to respond to - as scum, there's a great advantage to finding someone you can reliably disagree/argue with, and Titus works well for that for being ever-present, tenacious/reliable to stay around. Waco's interactions with him have a bit of a feel of that (although with less passion than I'd normally expect, but that's just his persona), rather than having real substance to it.

It's a bit based on the assumption that Titus is town, though I think that's a justifiable one at this point.

I don't have a strong read on you, I do on TMNT. I just voted you to get someone to respond to me today.

---------- Post automerged at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Probably vote him in the morning, but as tiresome as this day has been, I don't see any advantage to ending the day early. Ever, tbh.

17. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    When I started that post I hadn't intended to post a readwall when I was through. Only after I'd finished writing about TMNT's readwall did I decide I should probably update mine, and even then I had in mind just a few players to comment on. I only decided to expand to the entire roster and then write out my thoughts on them not entirely in order, so I'm not surprised if there seem to be inconsistencies.

I'm Scumreading Fonti because of Jan's #1785 coupled with your push on her+Titus together. Does it seem weird to be Scumreading Fonti off of one part your posting and then also Scumreading you? Yes. But both of you have been exhibiting scumminess this game in varying ways and I am not above suspecting bussing here. Fonti clearly believed that Ino should target Titus ToNight and for no discernible reason changed her mind overnight to saying no Ino should definitely not target Titus. WHY? And Fonti has been absent a lot more than I'm comfortable with across D1 so far.

Thank you for your response. It's nice to be speaking to each other civilly. I suppose the Zenath* Wall can be demolished at this point.

*See; Jan Snow.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Zenzao -- You're welcome.

However some of your arguments toward me make no sense.
    Take for example you say Tobi would be hunting the judge.
    Jan suggested Titus was the judge making it unlikely they are the judge.
    Tunneling Jan seems a direct contradiction.
    That being said I have a light suspicion on Tobi's identity but I need to see how they are on D2 to be sure.

Furthermore I didn't state what inconsistencies as I was very general. You then say you wouldn't be surprised. However your arguments that I am scum are because of perceived hypocriticalness/inconsistencies. Yet I am just supposed to be okay with you acknowledging them and moving on? That would be a no.

Regarding Fonti I think Fonti was trying to eliminate the possibility of having a QT for two confirmed town. If scum shoot Tsuande (which I am assuming is Titus for the time being) and Ino doesn't possess Tsuande tonight there are no QTs. A QT between confirmed townies is huge. They could say anything they wanted. With Fonti able to see down the line and talk things out I can see her attempting to sway Ino. If Ino scumreads Titus and listens to Fonti it could turn out disastrous. I almost think Fonti was forced to do this.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

My towncircle is still holding up.

I'm not unfamiliar with townreading fontisian in the face of a lot of people wanting to kill her, à la Titus' WH on MS. :/

I think the only time I've /ever/ successfully caught scum!fontisian is when I Cop'd her N0? So. Nope.

(also oh my god I have the day off tomorrow so I will be here ALL DAY 24 sweet beautiful hours of unlimited access to me, mark your calendars! but for now I'm off to work again)

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

About Q he is pretty new. I think I have a feel for them and it is weird but not scummy. Back in Batmafia towards the end of the game we had a QT and I talked with him about some things. So weird and towny points.

---------- Post automerged at 05:19 ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 ----------

Banks I have a pretty good feel for and I think he belongs in town. I especially like his push on Rubicon. Not quite sure how you have Banks as a neutral when the majority of Banks's posts are doing that. It would either make Banks bussing Rubicon or town doing it. Don't really buy a 3P doing that.