1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

There are some roles that are iffy on claiming (mainly Danzo and Hinata), but Sarutobi, Sakura and Naruto should always claim before a Day 1 lynch, for obvious reasons.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

1) TMNT is scum, that is fake as fuck. You're wanting role fishing.

2) Scum won't poison scummy people that are scum.

---------- Post automerged at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Fonti, dob uses his ability on d1 lynch there is zero point in having him claim.

3. fontisian

We have him claim so we can talk about who he's going to shoot so he doesn't shoot an obvious townie.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

He knows who town thinks are town if town.

You're wanting a cc for easy soupage.

5. fontisian

Ok, the point of a Danzo or Sarutobi claim is that if it's fake, the actual Danzo and Sarutobi don't have to do anything (except set the lynch in Danzo's case).

6. Titus

Titus Squib

This sounds like a stall tactic to avoid us lynching TMNT scum. He's not claiming judge because he's scum. Let's get real here. That would just result in us no lynching, the judge pming the mod and TMNT dying anyway thus burning our judge shot if TMNT fakeclaims is the plan.

One vaccination is not worth Sakura claiming as they would get a guaranteed soup of TMNT or the real sakura.

This is all moot because TMNT is scum though.

Tmnt asks to claim. I say no. You say well gee the claim request looked townie. Now, you are trying to get him to claim.

7. fontisian

1.There are no limits to the number of judge shots.

2.One vaccination is absolutely worth Sakura claiming when she's about to be lynched.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Danzo can be caught by reaction to the fakeclaim. He realistically gets one shot. Doubly so in a town that cannot lynch obvious scum but insists on crumbing.

One certain soupage (which you seem to ignore as a possibility) is not worth one vaccination.

TMNT is not town and you are trying to save him by claiming.

9. fontisian

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Preeeeetty sure what Fontisian said makes sense in terms of claiming before being lynched. Especially for Sarutobi and Danzo at the least

---------- Post automerged at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

For Day 1 anyways, not necessarily for every day's lynch

11. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Aside from the role talk, I've not at all been a fan of what has happened with TMNT.

There was a solid case against him, ala Kalas, and he refuted it by... just dropping away from things. He's posted very little substance since then, and the wagon has slowly lost speed, mostly on the account of him not saying anything else scummy by merit of not saying anything at all. He cobbled together a Frankenstein of a read wall and made a post asking of he should claim before lynched if he was town, which even I've seen before from scum. Besides that, stronger players have defended him.

Is it just me, or is he still equally scummy as before?

---------- Post automerged at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

But yes, a Saritobi claim makes sense. Danzo, maybe, but definitely Saritobi.

Not sure I see the logic in the rest.

---------- Post automerged at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Okay, nevermind. I see what you're saying. That seems like an even trade to me, but I can at least follow what you're saying.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Typhon, why do you think I said day should close?

Sartobi there is zero point in claiming.

Scum TMNT threatens obvtown. They claim. Souped.

We know the obvtown.

Time to lynch and for the love of god stop crumbing.

---------- Post automerged at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Also by saying which roles should claim it hits at who you are. So no. Only Tsu canclaim, which is why I had to be the only mislynch option

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I'm characterising it as me not really giving a damn about it as in my opinion TMNT had had ample opportunity to present his case or where else we should go. The end part doesn't speak for my alingment as I'd do that no matter what if I had previously stated I read said person town.

I clearly did NOT have a good grasp of the number of votes, as I thought after you and me it was 8 votes, and not 7.

What I'm pointing out that if my intention was to hammer as mafia, I would be well aware of the number of votes, and hammered correctly, or in this case not 'tried to' at all.

I was aware of not hammering, as I stated afterwards I believed it to be 8(after I realised you had voted as well). What I did not want was him being hammered by someone else when you expressed concern about it, and I unvoted as you had previously declared you phone posting was delayed.

Again, this is not alignment indicative for me. I'm a very tactful and respectful person and would always do that if a person had been on the good side of the fence to me, potentially no matter what I had read the person as.

In regards to the whole situation, I find it weird people keep bringing up this point, instead of talking about how I chimed up in regards to the case on TMNT when it was 'popular' potentially 'fishing' for votes. Why did I choose that time to do so?

I find it odd that none of those scumreading me picked up on that and have used that against me tbh.

14. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Fuck it. I'm the Danzo.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

No Lynch

Anything else is a scumclaim at this point.

We don't talk. We don't "assess" the absolute 100% bullshit this is wrong. We no lynch and let Danzo hammer the fuck out of TMNT.

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Or you know, we actually discuss who TMNT judges if real?

No lynch

17. Titus

Titus Squib

He judges someone not voting for him for whiteknighting the fuck out of him.

Period.

He judges Atum Fonti or Rubicon.

---------- Post automerged at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Anyone who suggests names is saying "I'm not the judge. Go Soup the real one."

18. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Does voting for a no lynch end the day early?

:nyan:No Lynch:nyan:

---------- Post automerged at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Whoops forgot to take out the quote.

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Yes, No Lynch is different from abstain, and if a majority votes No Lynch, the day can end early.

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Oh boy.

No Vote

---------- Post automerged at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Woops, wrong syntax. My bad. Did not expect this.

No Lynch