1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Kabuto can puppet Orochimaru that same night though? This is a separate ability from his grave-digging puppetry?

---------- Post automerged at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

B loses any utility gained from the secret QT. We also gain no information on the slug'd players' alignment
    A places us in a position where the slug'd player is conf!town OR we have a guaranteed 1v1 scum v. town for the day (which I would be HIGHLY shocked if a scum put themselves in that position)

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I dont think we should just out roles for nothing, that is rarely a good play.

The neighbourized player outing makes more sense. if it is someone we are unsure about we can ask for a claim anyway (as town not as a singleperson).

Or just start this way .. Titus how do you think you should prove your allignment?

3. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I was not expecting that. TMNT, if you really did hit Orochimaru, you just totally made up for being out of the thread for D1. That's huge - and seems likely. Like, I can't really think of a good reason they wouldn't have souped you if they had the option.

So, fonti was town after all. Fonti, if you're reading this, sorry for doubting you, but not actually sorry. Newbie paranoid fear bubble 4 Life.

I'm off to read fonti's ISO and hopefully get some good information.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

But we confirm Titus which is the point.
    And A sets up that role to be poisoned by Kabuto.

I read it as to dig up the dead and learn their identity had to wait until next day.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Time for fontisian's real #1 fan to win the game for her.

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

That was probably Rubicon XD

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

For right now i think you are right and the hit on the poisoner is most likely.

Which means they have only a 1 time poison use left and we should still not try to out roles if possible. (mass outing now would for sure end in mass dying, even if he hit oro)

Also Banks was leading the lynch on Rubi when he finally started to play .. so if rubi is a hit i believe banks to not be part of the mafia team.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Lol Probably town. Could have been Tobi or a Tobi kill.

---------- Post automerged at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Well no. Tobi kill doesn't make sense. They could be Tobi but not group scum:

9. Newcomb

How does that second one work? Like you're saying there was no NK for some reason?

10. Banks

Banks Muggle

::FLEX:: No big deal boys. Just kill the best mafia role day 1. I guess I'll wait to do big spew stuff until everyone checks in and stuff.

11. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

It says Orochimaru decides who the NK targets, not sure if that means they can't NK without him, but that's the only way what MB is saying makes sense.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I corrected myself it doesn't. :p

13. Banks

Banks Muggle

I really need to memorize the role list. Going to pull it up.

14. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

My bad, it doesn't say he controls the night kill, it says he chooses who to send. Presumably in case of Neji.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

In most games if the decider of the NK dies it goes to group vote. So inconclusive.

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

Okay so sounds like we wait to confirm no one is poisoned and if not we read rubicon for spew.

---------- Post automerged at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Thanks for the qualifier of not part of the mafia team. Glad I can be so highly regarded.

---------- Post automerged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Its still majority lynch right?

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Why? Literally ALL it does is confirm that Titus is Tsunade.

If we go with plan A), we confirm Titus is Tsunade AND we have a town-firm on whomever Titus setup slugs with, for whenever they want to reveal it

I seem to have mis-understood the setup in terms of Kabuto, meaning it looks like yes we managed to hit Orochimaru. Which is fucking huge, that's a perfect D1 basically :D

Also, scum have 2 shots of poison theoretically. As long as they don't mis-poison the first time they'll have a second go at it if Kabuto still has the extra charge

---------- Post automerged at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Yes, but theoretically it's totally fine to let it go to no lynch and let TMNT judge lynch as well

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Oh Banks sry .. 3rd party and townplay would be pretty close together in your case i assume.

We are mainly mafia hunting today anyway and i still have my paranoia world with banks as head mafia ready.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No we don't. If Titus hit scum then Titus would be saying what the person claimed to be. It doesn't townfirm at all unless you are scum and know no scum was hit. FoS Citrus

And you are assuming that they will use Kabuto to poison twice. Why not just wait to poison until the last possible second and claim a billion roles in order?

I think the most probable is that the poisoner was hit. I doubt scum would WiFoM this.

---------- Post automerged at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:41 ----------

I would say no on 3P. Call it a gut read. Banks is a pretty strong town read.

*Looks at my gut*

Be healthy now.

---------- Post automerged at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

Everyday lynch requires majority yeah.

20. Newcomb

Trying to consider worlds where Rubicon wasn't the poisoner.

Would it make sense for scum to let us leap to that conclusion and be more blase about claims and softing?