1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Banks

Banks Muggle

Is poison not a delayed kill? Like you're poisoned in the night and die at EoD? Thats how I've always had poisoner used I just want to make sure because shouldn't we ask if anyone was poisoned? Or is it announced?

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

<b>His fluff please answer this publically if you can.</b>

---------- Post automerged at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

His fluff please answer this publically if you can.

3. Banks

Banks Muggle

No one should random role claim obviously. I doubt thats a smart tactic with outed town roles to use it on.

---------- Post automerged at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Asking the mods in the open is weird lol. :nyan:

4. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Poison is not a delayed kill.

It happens at night, and has the same announcement as all other kills except Sarutobi's.

5. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Okay, so: TMNT confirmed town (Danzo/Judge). fonti was NK'ed and was town or 3P.

That's all we know 100%, right?

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

The last one is probable. I doubt scum would NK their own after likely losing their poisoner. And yeah. That is correct.

So two hopefully two conf towns.

7. Banks

Banks Muggle

LAWL Hit poisoner day 1 boys. :D

Any other mechanical way this isn't the case? I guess potentially they could have been silly and targeted the guy who is immune to it right? Or possibly they targeted tobi and he did his invulnerable thing but that seems unlikely.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

The only way I see the poisoner not dead is if scum didn't poison TMNT as WiFoM. I consider that unlikely.

9. Banks

Banks Muggle

Yeah but thats insane right hes confirmed? I guess be careful on claiming today?

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Fairly certain Fontisian is town, she would have played a little quiter if she were Tobi imo

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

As always. I will be crumb eater :)

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Yes Mathblade, I already covered that. In the event Titus hit scum, the person who has the true role of whatever was claimed would CC. That basically catches us a scum. AKA 1v1 T v. S. On top of that, scum would be pretty stupid to draw the lime-light and claim like that, meaning we effectively catch scum unable to fake-claim OR we have a townfirm

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And again if scum claim the role they want opened as to not waste a Kabuto since the poisoner can continually guess until wrong that 1v1 is stupid. The only thing we should do is confirm Titus Tsunade. Until TMNT is dead I wouldn't even think about outing roles in any way.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yes they might newcomb.
    But we wont do it anyway because we know they have a backup poisoner. we wont do more claming than necessary today.

15. Banks

Banks Muggle

Ill jsut get him lynched today no worries.

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

if Rubicon was a hit he has to be the poisoner, because hitting mafia d1 puts them kind of on a clock so i am sure they would kill a confirmed town for free, if they could. (They might meta it but it is unlikely)

I want to live in the world where it was a hit, lynch regarding to that and the knowledge of fonti being town. IF zai is alive n2 and gets a free shot he/she can shoot with the knowledge of us missing both times. If he doesnt get a shot the game looks kinda good for us.

17. Banks

Banks Muggle

As for the Titus thing. I think that there is probably okay either way but the ideal way would be to have him do so in a way that insures a town role doesn't have to claim or a scum is more likely to be caught. Give me a minute to think about it.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Vote Jan

There is no role called Zai. There is a player called Pozzai so not quite sure why you are assuming Pozzai gets a shot at anything. Explain. Now.

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Sai
    · Can attempt to kill someone after two consecutive mislynches. The counter resets after each time he can make a kill, whether he kills or not.

i was obviosly talking about that role and switched s and z because i dont now how all naruto names are spelled out of my head.

---------- Post automerged at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 ----------

And if you tell me my thoughtprocess is wrong do it now. open for critcism of all kinds

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Unvote

And it wasn't obvious Jan. *sigh*

People please spell crap correctly.

---------- Post automerged at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

Biggest criticism is how to tell the difference between scum NK Tobi NK and Sai NK. All of which could come tonight. And if Ino possess any of those another kill.