1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Kinda sorta mostly. I don't think I'll actually grasp it fully until this game is over and I can look through scumchat and other people's QTs, though.

The games I read to prepare myself for this were pretty vanilla and had flips, so this kind of crumbing / hinting / gambit stuff wasn't a big feature.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

This is what I get for skimming.

(because I don't have a read on Pozzai, and I'd like to have a little sitdown with him)

brb

---------- Post automerged at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

I don't see trying to out roles? In a bad way? Like. If Titus targets scum and they fakeclaim, someone CC's, and we lynch scum. That seems reasonable.

What am I missing here.

---------- Post automerged at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

Oh no wait I see what you mean now.

But I think one town for one scum is okay?

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

If Orichi is not dead or Kabuto waits to puppet they get the CCer and TMNT with one shot of the poison. They can keep poisoning til they are wrong. *facepalm*

---------- Post automerged at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:27 ----------

Not if the scum claim something that values its own life more than CCing. E.g. Tsunade Naruto Ino those type of roles. Hell any role.

4. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Sorry Math, I saw your question and figured you were there.

But still, like Newcomb was saying there was time for additional discussion of targets and such, and while it looks like everything worked out in the end, I still think it was a bad call to end that abruptly.

Maybe I should have asked Titus.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And if we pick the townie role we waste a day having to lynch the scum equivalent.

---------- Post automerged at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

That would probably be best yeah. :)

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I actually never got the reasoning to wait for check ins, what is the upside to wait and let people fight?

Downside:
    Town out their roles or other ppls roles per accident by trying to sway the Judge
    Mafia try to sway the Judge by making him vote on town rather than mafia.

Upside:
    ? Noone will counterclaim anyway?
    ???

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Then what's the optimal thing for Titus to do to determine if she slug'd scum or not? If there isn't one, then it's not really something worth FoS'ing Citrus for.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

If I was the judge which I wasn't I wouldn't have been able to submit anything and would have had to go with whatever was locked before this happened for one.

9. Atum

It's not about the counterclaim, it was mostly about choosing the lynch. Not role-related at all just more alignment arguments.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Her brain. I hear it is an awesome tool. She brings it with her to all the cool places. I think she can bring it to a QT.

11. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Still catching up, but to address this ending the day early wasn't the plan in any world but Titus'. Jan popped his head in and decided to throw the hammer down.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Furthermore we need to not rely on mechanics but on hunting. :) But I would argue that would make Citrus more scummy.

---------- Post automerged at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Not sure why DLP messed up and flagged that post NSFW. Most hilarious glitch ever.

---------- Post automerged at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

And now it is gone WTF

13. Atum

Math were you scumreading fonti at the end of D1?

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

mathblade :
    If you had been the judge TMNT dies .. TMNT dies in all world but the one where he is judge. In that world mafia the downside i mentioned earlier happens.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Atum yep
    Jan I wasn't online. I don't know if I could have changed an answer but if K could have oh yeah.

---------- Post automerged at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

K = I *

/10 townies

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Anyways filling in in a girls video mafia game .. reduced postcount for a few hours (i hope i can read it all).

17. Banks

Banks Muggle

Why would you read those people when Rubicon is essentially outed poisoner and has less posts full of spew analysis?

---------- Post automerged at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

You just pointing your cam at your Heidi Klum poster?

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Banks -- No trying to role block my mind with talks of sexy ladies :p

Who are you scum reading right now?

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

GOOD POINT and less work.

I'll have to do the others sooner or later though. ,_,

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I think if anything Tobi would be in that mix but not group scum. Rubicon would probably be hunting for Tobi if poisoner.

---------- Post automerged at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:00 ----------
    Atum -- What are your reads now? Anything pop out to you? Any special nuggets of wisdom?