1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Banks

Banks Muggle

Xanidel's Last post. He had no color in it but I added in Fonti/TMNT/Myself/Titus. Interesting that he initially had Titus so low Waco was pushing on him at the time.

The other posts out of Xan were about mechanic talk and a lot about not being around/posting too much. He responded to Newcomb in a post that felt like a wolf responding to a townie but thats light. Other post interactions seemed pretty toned down.

Titus hadn't claimed at this point for reference. He had I think 1-3 votes not 100% I didn't take the time to map it out either.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

My neighborize worked, but I would rather not have that person claim.

I'm fine with a Citrus vote, at least to clarify. The fact that Rubicon was likely to flip and Citrus was advocating a no lynch doesn't sit right with me. I feel that given the situation, I need to reset there.

Vote:Citrus

3. Banks

Banks Muggle

I have a hunch but I'm reading through the spew from Rubicon's slot atm.

I'll block your mind with hotties whenever I want if i'm distracted so should you be.

Btw the post I just quoted you said it "felt really constructed" as a reaction... it was very early

Thats your quote responding to something else then that. Do you think someone made it for them or that it was carefully planned out? Like do you recall how you felt at the time?

(I bolded your response)

---------- Post automerged at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Rubicon was likely to flip? Did TMNT say that would be his shot? I remember being surprised he chose him and was actually very excited by that. Please clarify how that relates to Citrus.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Two things I'm concerned with. First, that there is no flip attempt. That leaves three possibilites (which I can discuss because it outs no one).

1. Scum did not attempt to soup.
    1a. Scum didn't soup because they wanted more role info than TMNT
    1b. Scum didn't soup because TMNT wasn't the judge but was scum and someone like Fonti was the judge.

2. Rubicon was the souper.

To this end, I think it's best to ask a question.

Can Orcho be possessed after death?

====

Rubicon was the likely judge target because TMNT would have liked Fonti a lot. The town voices (assuming that Fonti isn't a Tobi kill which is a fair assumption) agreed on a Rubicon kill.

5. Banks

Banks Muggle

So Math made a case on Jan about him typing the fact that he wanted a misslynch. Rubicon joins the thread and immediately talks to Snowvon asking if hes town and interacts with those there.

This is how he starts talking to Jan

Jan comes back with this cryptic post:

To which Rubicon replies:

I kind of think this makes Jan town because Rubicon wants to pretend hes in the loop on something Jan is trying to do. He feels town would know what was going on and doesn't want to seem left out or possibly buddy Jan by "getting" what he is doing first (Hipster Mafia)

Not concrete but I like the way it portrays Jan. I have a hard time seeing scum talking to a buddy like that and just shaking off their cryptic post because he would know its going to be bullshit and would probably leave it alone or try to say "idk if i buy this shit" to be right first.

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No one would have recommended a wall. They would ask.
    Titus being scum at this point was meant to ignite.
    Pozzai and Jan were top discussions (if mind serves)
    Gut and ewwwwwwww

Xanidel IMO writes differently and it feels like a different player writing. It just felt slimy.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Math thoughts on 2244?

8. Banks

Banks Muggle

soup = what?

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Orcho's ability to guess people by matching players to roles.

10. Banks

Banks Muggle

Is anyone known for writing for others in scum chat?

---------- Post automerged at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Oh poison. I mean why would he not poison? That makes like 0 sense. I thought it was like almost a fact that Rubicon had to be the poisoner.

---------- Post automerged at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I mean he has unlimited poison 0 reason to not kill a town when its available and proven.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

It's something I do and something we can't rule out, but not something we should pursue ATM. He could feel slimy because scum, like a different person because of likely being scum. Chasing ghostwriters is something to be done in QTs unless you have a solid case for it.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

...OMG Titus does a reset. World ending.

Seriously. Good to know you are out of that "confirming" bullshit.

And for the record Titus there was no CCer. I wanted to try to save your life.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

There is plenty of reason not to 1) frame TMNT as scum by keeping him alive as useless town

and that doesn't eliminate that Fonti was hard townreading TMNT and basically egged him on to fake claim judge for the wifom.

14. Banks

Banks Muggle

I think if scum isn't using their poison in the night they're playing suboptimally and I kinda think there isn't 3 players in the game that would do that on purpose. Unless the Orcho I guess could have been afk and rubicon wasn't it. hmm

15. Titus

Titus Squib

I'm skeptical of the no CCer Math....

I'm absolutely not out of my "confirming" shit.

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

I think that your world is like <2% of the time accurate and shouldn't be focused on unless we have information to suggest otherwise. I mean we could easily no lynch and if TMNT doesn't judge then hes confirmed a wolf and that theory holds true it would be insane to fake imo.

I think its more likely we hit poisoner day 1.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Banks, why? Fonti can do misdirection as well as I can. She's not a noob. Holding a soup to the last possible minute is best.

In Batmafia, we knew that Lyrium was Catwoman early on but we triggered on Mathblade because she was actually more damaging. Lyrium wasn't a threat to us at all.

Just because it's how you'd play it, don't assume that's how scum would.

---------- Post automerged at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

If we all think that Rubicon was souper, then the town goes on a massclaim binge....

then scum soup the living daylights out of us.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Fine be skeptical :p You always are of me :cool: (That is rolls eyes emoticon)

Now that you have or will reset what are your reads?

19. Banks

Banks Muggle

ITs not a limited use. There is option a)Kill a townie and get closer to winning

option b) don't kill a townie and let them potentially lead a lynch.

I mean I doubt anyone is going to open claim a role today because there was 1 night of no poison but I don't see an upside to saving what does it help you?

20. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Scumreads are {Math, Q, Poz}. Not sure on you and Pozzai, so I've got Typhon down as a potential replacement. Townreads haven't changed, except I added Von if he wasn't in there already.

Titus, please stop trying to kill townies.