1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

MathBlade, He's frustrated with me, but I know he's town. That's why I didn't throw him out of the town circle for voting me. Kalas isn't scum.

---------- Post automerged at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------
    Newcomb, thoughts on Atum v Math?

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No shit...Glad you are logical now if only you could convince the rest of the thread where their brains are.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Its a vote against Titus not against Tsunade.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Same difference Kalas.

If I hadn't hit town, scum would be CCing me right now. Do the logic here.

5. Banks

Banks Muggle

The way I read the setup there is no downside for scum to use the poison power on an outed role each night. I.e. TMNT who baring someone SERIOUSLY believing he was town just claiming a role and not ccing him and making the lynch someone else. TMNT would be an obvious poison kill no reason to keep the extra town around because the poisoner doesn't know how long they'll be around.

The way others are talking made it seem like this wasn't as obvious which is lame. If its obviously the case we can read rubicon for spew knowing hes a wolf and its great! I was in the process of doing that and wanted clarification of the rules on the role. If I'm misunderstanding it I don't want to spend an hour reading someone's filter making assumptions on the possible false fact they're mafia thats dangerous.

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Lol I believe one and the same Kalas. You're going to need to prove otherwise.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Banks, you should read Rubicon on the assumption of all three strategies. Just look for buddy linkage IMO. I'd start with Xan.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I highly doubt you can. Titus is soooooo obvTown.

9. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Because you said it was Titus' plan. And when I engaged with him afterwards he was actually very happy with how it turned out.

And yes, Jan has a lot to answer for there.

But anyway, the point was Titus was yelling that we should finish the dat and virtually no one (save fonti and I) was disagreeing with him, letting the votes pile up. When it's NL-1 and some 10 members are online, it's no one persons fault.

I need to read the setup properly. Don't mind me if there isn't one.

10. Koalas

High Score:
    You all know what I meant.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

State it directly.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Anywho moving on from stupidity.

Who hear actually believes Citrus is town? Show of hands please.

---------- Post automerged at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Seconded.

/10 obvTownies

13. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

It would not shock me at all if there was at least 1 scum between them.

I already made my case against MathBlade, although as with like half my reads I'm working with a hefty dose of self-doubt. She explained the way she jumped on people one after the other to my satisfaction, but I still think I had a good point about the two ways she contradicted herself - particularly the whole "you have to use this game to find scum, not past games" / "Hey guys remember Batmafia? Batmafia Batmafia Batmafia."

The thing worrying me about Atum is that I have notes about his early posts, that I liked them, and then nothing. Could be me being inattentive, could also be scum coasting along and not disturbing the waters. He's been active today, though, so I should re-read that.

Pretty sure based on how everything went down that fonti was town, so I'm currently re-reading her with more of a "trust that his is coming from a town PoV" lens.

If I had to choose right now one to lynch MathBlade vs. Atum, I'm choosing MathBlade. Partly it's because Atum's going after MathBlade for inconsistencies, and I've been sounding that bell for a while.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Nah, I want to see what Kalas does here.

15. Koalas

High Score:
    Against Titus chessmastery/pulling the rug out from under everyone. I know you're town that's been obvious derping aside. What I hate is this feeling that I need you looking over my shoulder and vetoing my reads, not because of any inconsistencies but because of, and I quote, "tricks".

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

I'm going to read him like hes scum because scum not using their poison last night is seriously sub optimal. I'm going to assume scum at least moderately knows/understands the roles.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Don't like it. Great. We're not voting town. So unless you actually care to policy lynch confirmed town, you're going to have to sit your ass down and actually vote scum.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Which is not Atum Titus. We are pushing Citrus til we get a damn explanation.

19. Koalas

High Score:
    ...fuck.

Unvote

20. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

The thing about your case is something I remember you writing earlier D1. The reaching you point out is there...but for Math it's not alignment indicative. My first game on this board me and Math were two of the last townies left against scum!Sloth that basically everyone townread all game long. She did the same thing, long reaching reasonings that were hard to follow and didn't seem trustworthy. But she was right and Sloth fucked up and lynched himself.

So I'm trying to find some other way to build a solid case on her.

Hey Math, remind me. Which was your scum game here?