1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:

Um. That isn't a valid reason. You really think you could have painted Rubicon in a black enough light to have lead the rest of us against him? Only Banks had him as sure-fire Scum. This feels like reaching and does not lower you on my wall.

Again, inaccurate. The context I'm reading is from a Pre-Judge claim. "Why did you idiots allow the town to let TMNT off the hook? He was basting just fine in his own juices!" By the Scum not hammering TMNT earlier he was able to out his role, which turned out to be the Judge(sidenote, HA HA), which in turn lead to the No Lynch > Judge!lynch situation.

You could just as easily have been berating fellow Scum for allowing the Day to progress as it did rather than keep up the heat on TMNT. Which, I believe, is also reason for why Fonti was NK'd. Fonti was arguing to keep the thread going and helping direct who TMNT should Judge!lynch, and that, again, turned out to be Orochimaru?Rubicon(second note, HA HA).

That information could have been sussed out eventually, though, and we had just as much a chance of hitting a strong town role as scum in TMNT if we'd followed through on lynching him before he could claim. The risk was there anyway, and the Scum are out to hit our major roles anyway - of which we are still in the dark over - so your abject paranoia over such isn't really making much sense to me right now. TMNT was also asking questions in the time leading up to his Judge claim, including if he should even out himself. Given that I don't believe he would have gone off and decided on a whim.

2. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay, sorry, wasn't expecting this to explode so quickly. Like, damn guys.

I'll do a full read of everything that has happened when I get off work today, but for now I can pop in and talk just a bit/take questions. Somebody give me a quick update?

3. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    I'll try not to bugger this up again.

Math pointed out Citrus behaving scummily. I follow suit and agreed, posted a substandard updated wall(several names need to be rearranged near the top), Titus called me out on a few things I'd said, I provided posts to why I thought what I had, duked it out with Math again briefly, and then Citrus came on to pretty much OMGUS me voting him in my wall-post and call out Math's argument, then counter-votes me. We've gone a bit back and forth since. Titus is backing my thoughts on Citrus behaving scummily at the moment.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

No, she's wrong AND using made up arguments.

5. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    And I'm out for a while. I'll check in again before I go to sleep and if I can I'll get back to any questions/responses thrown my way.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Citrus wanted to no judge lynch when lynching Rubicon was the obvious option.
    Citrus has tried to fish for the claim of the person I have in chat, knowing that Kalas would not approve of me keeping the name secret.

---------- Post automerged at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Oh and Citrus, why is Typhoon scummy?

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

He's not towny. I operate by PoE as you know

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

The nightkill (Fonti) :

She could have been (the cop) .. dont think she was.

Ppl saying Fonti was maybe the cop are off the mark i think, while this is not untrue that is not the point for killing her.

What Fonti was is a big question mark right in the middle and thus, maybe, the perfect copcheck.

Her being alive and her allignment known by the cop would have been good for every cop.
    She is a strong enough town that you can follow her without giving up your check at that point.

AND she also was a possible cop, as every town who is not outed is.

- Strong Town player
    - High chance of being the copcheck
    - Possible cop

That is why she died in my opinion.

Sorry that i couldnt save you, did my best.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

This doesn't look like PoE. You have him as lean scum rather than null which means you found something scummy about him. Nulls are PoE scumreads.

---------- Post automerged at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Thoughts on Citrus?

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Writing my general reads up right now .. trying to fit Fontis reads in there as well, gimme a sec.

11. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay. Can anybody link me to a scum!Citrus argument and/or Zenzao's "substandard" wall?

Titus, how does Kalas come into all of this? Sorry I'm relying on you guys like this, I'm just on a tablet on my lunch break now.

12. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Math has been playing fast and loose with recalling reads from D1. Including her own.

If Rubicon was the obvious option, why were you advocating 3 different lynches?

Several people have tried to determine how to confirm your slugs went through. Citrus just presented more options.

@All: What's the likelihood Guren roleblocked Titus last Night?

---------- Post automerged at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 ----------

Z!Wall Math!Wall

Both scum!Citrus.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Kalas stated yesterday that he would want to lynch me if I did not out who claimed. Citrus wants me to out the claim of the person in my chat. Everyone, provided I did both, would know the neighborized target claim and their role, thus making them a free night kill. That is why I refuse to had claim who my slugs are in unless absolutely required.

---------- Post automerged at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Rubicon was the obvious choice for being the only one Fonti and I agreed on.

14. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Zenzao, at 1865 was your scum!Math argument still based on her early D1 posts?

---------- Post automerged at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 ----------

Should be scum!Math read. There's no reasoning in the wall.

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Who are our favourite people in the game and why we wont lynch them.

Fontisian

Thats me, town, and everybody should know that, but if you want to come at me you are always welcome to try.
    Jan

None of those people will even be attacked by anyone who believes himself to be town for the next 2+ days (if nothing out of the ordinary happens that is)
    TMNTurtwig
    Newcomb
    Titus
    MathBlade
    Banks
    Snowvon

Now lets visit them slumbs of our sweet little town. I will put of Fontis reads first before I start rating in them

Some Fonti quotes for all of you to enjoy:

#2031 About Typhon

The Waco Kid
    Qgqqqqq
    Pozzai

Rubicon

Those are and should be the usual suspects for everyone i guess.

Now lets talk about the last 5 .. if we filter just a few town out of those people the game might just be more of a cakewalk than we thought.
    Those 5 are all more or less Townread by Fonti.

Zenzao
    I liked him the most out of the whole group day 1, my read on his behaviour was spot on with other peoples town-behaviour-meta.

Atum
    Part of Fontis sane people townblock. #1724. I liked his start d1 but that was a ever so slight townread. Need to read up on him more to reevaluate myself.
    For the moment I will believe Fontis townread while I look through his filter later on.

Citrus
    Also one of the so called boring people mentioned in #1724. Was basically townread by fonti all through the game. BUT she admitted one thing:

Fonti #1696
    [him being TMNT, that was before his claim]

I dont think her "Hi" towards Citrus at the end of day 1 was calling out scum.
    It was her making fun of his frustration 3 posts earlier, nothing else.

I didnt really like Citrus start today, but me disagreeing on the way to handle the Titus slug situation doesnt make him mafia.

I would lean him slightly more town than mafia for day 1, the biggest reason of him being scum being the paranoia and Fonti admitting he might be able to fool her.

Typhon
    Wasnt around for a lot of the time .. full out question mark for me.

Fonti had him scum and then changed her read on him later day 1. Removes him from the maintargetpool, leaves him as questionmark.

Kalas
    Need to read up. several of my townreads called him town. I have no idea, yet.

I need to check some filters later today , but in the end my rainbow looks like this, for now:

Jan
    TMNTurtwig
    Newcomb
    Titus
    MathBlade
    Banks
    Snowvon

Zenzao
    Atum
    Citrus
    Typhon
    Kalas
    The Waco Kid
    Qgqqqqq
    Pozzai

Rubicon

Thats without in dept reading of most of todays stuff (mostly scimming through at this point) ..

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Oh this is a proper read. Remember how I said how reading Banks would be met with a laugh, snorty derision and a rally to restore fear and/or sanity?

Here you are: Free of charge! http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/43/b8/48/43b8483e2861c764620debf98564f610.jpg

Banks is not available for lynch. Especially not without one of the FINEST arguments on the planet with it. No suggesting and dropping it.

And FYI I wasn't saying you were crumbing. I remember your stance. It's something that I recognize. That is all. I think you're town because of your meta AND your number of posts. Anyone else I'd be looking at them for scum.

So *smacky smacky*

Don't worry I have lots of smacking with the rubber hammer to do and no one shall be spared from it who is derping. Responding to the rest of the thread in a bit.

---------- Post automerged at 11:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

Citrus *tsk tsk* You can't have it both ways. Either I am insane and not worth listening to or I am sane and worth listening to. You switching on off of Pozzai with that short of an explanation without ever addressing their reads answer to you/wimpy lack there of doesn't make sense. That being said I look forward to getting out the purple pen of correction :D

For not ignoring me, you sure are listening. I mean the Pozzai flop and the responding to the wall. C'mon now...

That being said here's my shiny responses to you in Purple :D I'm a Purple Scum Eater :D

17. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I did, though I admit I didn't click all the things she linked and took her word that she was accurately representing what they contained.

I think you especially have a good point with calling out MB for characterizing this post as "fonti continues her assault on Citrus here." If you scroll up from what you're commenting on, it's basically just fonti saying she "could be wrong" on townreading you. That's an "assault" in zero universes.

However, if you're going to pick apart MathBlade's case solely because of this kind of argument, then you should be aware that you're doing the same thing:

At the end of your recent big post, when you're arguing with Math over who has the most FontiPoints (I don't think this is a credible argument from either side, by the way), you quote fonti in this post, with her reacting very positively to a readwall, and then you say:

Except the post she's reacting to was Snowvon's.

So, just sayin'... glass houses.

The convincing part of the argument wasn't the FontiPoints, it was how you reacted after TMNT claimed Judge. I don't know your meta - I don't know anyone's meta - but I could see myself posting like that if I were a wolf cruising along to an easy TMNT D1 mislynch and then that happened.

Especially if the people in fonti's "cluster" (@TMNTurtwig, feel free to chime in here, but to me it looked like you were primarily listening to fonti at the end there)...

...contained more than 1 scum and thus they felt the panic of an odds-even judge hammer they could do fuck-all about.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Every time you derp I will smack you with the rubber hammer. Citrus's switch while calling me nuts proves that Pozzai is the 3P even if you don't believe the crumbs.

*smacky smacky*

---------- Post automerged at 11:29 ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 ----------

*smacky smacky* Fonti was not Tobi. *smacky smacky* Reread the opening and the ending. *smacky smacky*

And in no world am I a princess. I am way too much of a butchy. That deserves an extra smacky. *smacky smacky*

---------- Post automerged at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 ----------

Let's assume they are made up arguments (which they aren't).

You called this a mafia game of yours. So you can be lynched now with 100% certainty. Titus tried pulling this shit as scum and people bought it. People will NOT buy it twice. Since this is a mafia game of yours we lynch you. PERIOD.

19. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Math FFS, this game is literally called "Mafia." Stop latching on to meaningless shit IMO.

---------- Post automerged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

^ the above frustration brought to you by "having to wade through a sea of red and purple and oh god my eyes."

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Keep flailing harder. I'm so obv town it's tattoo'd on my ass.

---------- Post automerged at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Excuse me while I cry as I have outed scum again and you just gave them the out to wiggle the fuck out of it. :(:(:(:(:(:(

If they were town they'd say game of mafia, but now Citrus can use that too. *smacky smacky*

---------- Post automerged at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 ----------

You get a *smacky smacky* Jan. You were listening to likely scum as to why Fonti was shot. She wasn't shot for this. The cop is still alive and well. I'd bet my last dollar on it. However, I think I can prove what Fontisian was but I'm holding that back because I want to have scum squirm and out it tomorrow if I am alive. If you believe she was the possible cop find a single goddamn post that hints at it and I will believe you. Until anyone does I will not believe this as a valid argument.