1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Mafia being Citrus's game is an absurb scumtell.

Citrus is scum, let's just roll with making him look like scum cuz he is.

---------- Post automerged at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

P.S. You strongly need a chill pill before you go Pearl Harbor on us Math.

---------- Post automerged at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

That post is not saying Fonti is a cop but she is that sheepable.

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

*dies a bit inside*

Titus you should recognize this more than anyone but I guess I have to drop it now. :/

However, as an aside, I find it ironic that almost all the people except me, who advocated for not crumbing freaking crumbed in day one. If I was scum poisoner I'd have all your asses dead to rights. :p It's sad and pathetic and never ever do this again. Just don't crumb.

---------- Post automerged at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 ----------

Sorry all out of chill pills and I don't know what going pearl harbor means.

Oh yeah Fonti's not the cop. Anyone who thinks she was shot for this reason is deluding themselves. Crumbs are bad peoples. :( I eat them and find them for breakfast. Anyone who knows Batmafia knows I find all the crumbs except Terraine's which I know how to find thanks to it being pointed out to me in the post game.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Math, who do you think my hooks are in?

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

You don't want me outing that. I've already told you and your target if you're paying attention. *smacky smacky*

5. Titus

Titus Squib

Go ahead, put a few names in. It may help get Citrus lynched.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I literally can't read purple on my phone unless I turn my back light up all the way. Repost it in green or blue or yellow or something please.

I'm approaching the limits of my patience. And Mathblade, you can be completely wrong and town. You generally are when it comes to me. Thus us why I ignored 95% of what you said to/about Titus yesterday, because I knew it was wrong and didn't want to Wade through all the bullshit.

---------- Post automerged at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

At this point I would really really like the 4 players I mentioned earlier to comment on their reads on me. I believe that was Waco kid, typhon, pozzai, and one other but I forgot who (on my phone)

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Are you dense? Do you think I'm new to the idea of what you are doing? I am not naming names. If anything it would allow Citrus to argue that they are fruit of the insane chick. I am a okay not outing who you did connect with. If you ask AGAIN I will name names but I believe it really anti town to do so.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Nah, I don't think you understand. What if I said my hoodmate targeted Citrus? How would that make you feel?

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I would call bullshit and not believe you. :)

FYI -- Saying the same thing a number of times doesn't make it right Titus. Stop derping *smacky smacky* hard.

10. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Sorry for my absence, worked 4pm-4am, and the day started 6pm for me. Also a quick note, if you're borderline incoherent, do not find yourself watching Fairly Oddparents, because your dreams turn pink & green.

I don't think he sounded much different here than in SONG, which is why I was trying to ping him in the early stages.

(nods)

I wonder why there might have been a slight difference. At that point in the thread (before Titus' tunnel on TMNT, and their subsequent claims), I had Titus as my primary scum read, and TMNT as my second.

With Titus posting constantly with many different arguements, I felt the need to keep the pressure on as well as continue to point out the false statements and contradictions she posted, so Titus' could not talk her way out of the lynch, which she's very good at.

On the other hand with TMNT, he wasn't really involved in the thread much at that point, so short of repeating myself, there wasn't a reason to use the same level of pressure, not to mention the fact that many people had already commented saying they would consider voting him, so I felt it didn't need as much convincing.

Bolded section
    : So you're saying you didn't actually bothering reading my posts outside of the one or two you cherry-picked in order to make a case that feels (to use your own words)
    "much more casual, like you're sniping but not particularly invested."

Hmmm

---------- Post automerged at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

This goes for both of you

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I am saying those are the (possible) reasons scum killed her.

I dont think she was the cop.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Math, you're impossible. I know. You know I know that my hood targeted Citrus. There's plenty of reasons to target Citrus.

---------- Post automerged at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Jan do you have to prolong this? Vote Citrus already.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And I'm saying that they are not possible reasons. Scum shot Fonti for an entirely different reason. Well two actually.

Scum cannot afford to outmaneuver me. They will lose. I may not be very convincing but I will make it to where they cannot do anything.

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

My problem with these posts is they both live under the assumption that because Fonti is almost conf!town (I'll agree with the not Tobi bit further down), she was right.

Jan assumes so by giving her scum, not elaborating on his own thoughts at all in regards to his scum people, and Citrus by saying "she served the scum-team on a platter". What if Fonti was right on only 1 of her scumtells, does that still make her "unable to be Tobi" from that ?

Anyways, I agree with a few of Jan's points as to why Fonti was unlikely to be the cop, and will add my own thoughts as to why.

A cop Fonti(or a Tobi Fonti) would not have chosen the EoD to be the most active, and the most content providing part of her play, this seems very counter-intuitive as either of those two roles.

What I will say in regards to her death is. I know she was wrong on me, she could potentially have been wrong on others. Killing her off if she's wrong on multiple of her scums, gives her reads more strength, because it's no longer "unknown!Fonti" pushing, but "conftown!Fonti" pushing.
    It strengthens her reads, while giving the scum the added bonus of not having to bother with a strong person at the same time, especially if people choose to sheep instead of giving their own views on the game.

---------- Post automerged at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 21:20 ----------

Also I'm back and will be reading up a bit, if you have any questions feel free to throw them at me.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I believe you when you say this. I am just trying to figure out whether you neighborized scum or if the person crumbing is a liar. I am calling bullshit on the person in your hood.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

*sigh* You're hopeless. Suppose I'm lying, why would I lie about that?

So you see why I'm not lying and two people can target Citrus my dear.

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

So much in fact:

Unvote

This is for while I figure it out.

---------- Post automerged at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------

Sakura is dead sis. You realize Fonti was Sakura yeah? And your target was not the cop.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

:facepalm: You literally are hopeless. You should figure out that I'm hinting you're right, but for reasons I can't quite explain.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I'll do it for you. Scum already know they hit Sakura. Fonti slipped so DAMN hard it's obvious. This is why I suspected Zenzao for mentioning Sakura and mentioning it first. I'm not outing anything they don't already know and I can make an argument as to how they knew but it should be painfully apparent.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

That's not relevant.

Citrus is guilty.