1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No. Now I'm not so sure about it. Your person you are connected with did NOT hit Citrus in any way shape or form. So again, is your person in your hood claiming that they hit Citrus last night?

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Oh Pozzai it is not only blatant sheeping of fontis reads, there is some influence of my own.

Those 3 bottom tier players are the ones who have to bleed town to live in my opinion.

On the 5 questionmark reads i gave fontis reasoning and my own.

I could expand on those ppl, but i am playing shadowrun for another 2 hours .. so for now i am content with putting some more emphasis on fontis day 1 reads, while mixing my own opinion in with them.

Also

VOTE CITRUS

---------- Post automerged at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

UNVOTE

gonna let you girls talk it out .. rly not sure what you are doing and kinda distracted.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Scum have been searching for the cop, all the while not aware that the cop may have no result at all.

Scum know precisely who the cop targeted. So when you came out swinging at Citrus, scum came out swinging at you, thinking you were the cop mistakenly. This is why you should be "ignored" and I should be too because I picked up on that fact. They assumed that whoever came out swinging at Citrus would be the cop and thus they had to go all in to save Citrus.

So they attack you, mistaking you for the cop. Hence why both Atum and Citrus are indeed scum together. The attacks on you are spurious and wrong. I'm sorry you made me reveal that my hood target selected Citrus and was blocked.

You targeted Citrus but you're not the cop darling, and no I'm not outing who is in the hood with me now for obvious reasons. I admire the attempt to protect the cop, but that's just not working. I don't know how you picked out their crumbs, and I don't care to.

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

UNVOTE

/sixteenmenandabottleofrum

5. Titus

Titus Squib

I was hoping to pressure Atum a bit, to throw the fact off of the fact there's a cop guilty, but there's just no way around it now.

6. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Fortunately, I did have some time yesterday to do some re-reading in the early part of the thread. Even better was I found something.

Qgqqqqq:

Not a great beginning as he jumps into the mechanics brouhaha in both #32 & 37 and also uses pretty empty reasoning to become the 3rd person to vote Mathblade, where he stays vote parked for a while.

He follows that up with more posts on mechanics (#97, #177, #194, #222), and filler (#53, #111, #175, #185). Nothing major one way or another, but certainly lacking content.

Except he breaks from those trends a few times, to soft-defend Zenzao (#105, #127), and then a less than spirited push on Mathblade in #173.

Of course #173 very important for another reason, as i begins a rather painful back and forth between Q & Xanidel. Q #173, Xan #182, Q #188, that leads to Xanidel's read post on Titus in #198. We've speculated that Xanidel's read wall was ghost-written, could this have been to, coming about 40 mins after the prompt, and note Xanidel being conscious of the delay by apologizing at the end of the post.

Additionally Q's light push a Newcomb in #194 bothers me as it feels like, "I think your kind of doing scummy things that I'm pointing out, but I'm totally not saying your scum," like he trying to get someone to take up the wagon. It's even stranger as Q previous used Mathblade calling Newcomb scum early as a reason to vote for her.

Vote: Qgqqqq

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Honey, Sakura is dead. I didn't target Citrus. I wouldn't have vaccinated him XD. Someone else crumbed they were role blocked already. XD Your scum partner is flailing here. There is only ONE person I would accept a cop claim from and it is not your hood partner.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

*facepalm* You really are dense aren't you.

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Oh this isn't an attempt to protect the cop. I'm calling shit on your thread partner here. Again, did your hood partner claim cop?

10. Titus

Titus Squib

The cop targeted Citrus.

I'm saying my hood partner targeted Citrus.

Do the math.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Or did they claim Sakura? Either is a death sentence.

---------- Post automerged at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 ----------

You have 5 posts before I vote your hood partner. They will be outed. There is no way you are talking to anyone who targeted Citrus.

The cop has crumbed.
    Ino has crumbed.
    Sakura is DEAD.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

I'm just claiming they targeted Citrus. I'm not saying anything about their role.

Guren would have issues with that.

---------- Post automerged at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

So would Sasuke.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

The cop did not target me, or they would have gotten a town result. You are lying through your teeth Titus, that was a massive waste of a reaction test

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

4 posts. Still saying they targeted Citrus?

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

And stop fucking naming role guesses out loud for Christmas sake mathblade

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Doesn't matter. Scum know they hit Sakura. I'm not telling them anything they don't know. 3 posts.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Actually you literally proved you're wrong, because if you're telling the truth you just outed whichever cop you're talking about to scum as they have the role block, so stop being an idiot

18. Titus

Titus Squib

So Math, do you think Citrus is scum or not?

Because you're absolute lunacy of a case on Citrus FYPOV only makes sense in a cop checked Citrus world?

For all you know, I'm wifoming to protect the cop.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I did at the time. Now I'm not so sure. Your WiFoM has only succeeded in confusing me the fuck out so I am shutting up and listening for a few posts.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

:facepalm

/10 chars

This was an epic utter disaster.