1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No Titus as I have said I am killing things in SWTOR because you are pissing me off. SWTOR is an MMO.

---------- Post automerged at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

1. Team forming as I already said I do.
    2. There are ways but if I say those ways people adjust.

---------- Post automerged at 14:04 ---------- Previous post was at 14:03 ----------
    Pozzai -- I believe you intentionally crumbed as stated before.

---------- Post automerged at 14:04 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

Loading screen is done. Bye for now.

2. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Can someone townreading Math explain why to me?

---------- Post automerged at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

Please not Titus.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

MathBlade, no one intentionally crumbs 3p. Just stop it.

---------- Post automerged at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

I'm actually losing my townread on Math, rapidly.

4. Atum

...I prayed to Fishthulu for deliverance, and he has responded. Cool.

---------- Post automerged at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

But why though?

5. Titus

Titus Squib

You won't sell me on Math group scum though.

---------- Post automerged at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Math's reaction there isn't really consistent with what I thought was going on, so I have to re-evaluate things. It's be anti-town to say more.

6. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay, so I had to work late. Will be off in an hour and a half. This pace is insane. Not having a phone is killing me on this. Expect a barrage of posts if anybody is online to talk to then.

7. Atum

All I learned from scum!Math's filler was that I miss Luckylee.

Bring back Luckylee.

---------- Post automerged at 16:47 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

Also, off in 15.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Titus re-evaluate. I will come up town as I am town. To intentionally fuck with my head is beyond belief here and inexcusable for you. You said you know my role. At great risk to myself, you are right. Now is your target you hit town? Are you 100% sure of it? Because I am not.

---------- Post automerged at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

I and the rest of town are not your little puppets to manipulate into a song and dance by running gambit after gambit after gambit. You are the ONE person who has been confirmed for the love of all that is holy. Fly straight. Post walls and arguments because right now I don't believe shit about what you are saying and that you are hurting me by trying to do all this crazy shit. Stop it.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

:facepalm

Think about why I do things then if that's the case. Why would someone who is confirmed town, lie?

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Regarding my townread on MathBlade: I think as scum, MathBlade tries to spin worlds that are even less likely than the ones she tries to push as town?

It's really hard to explain, and definitely a 'you know it when you see it' read, plus this game she's felt natural, excited, eager, thorough, and she's /really/ putting herself out there (GLARES AT HER POST COUNT).

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Just stop and ask yourself why before supposing I'm a crazy loon.

---------- Post automerged at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Possible but I know I can run with the best of them with the post count as scum.

I'm kinda fine with not lynching math as I'm pretty sure she's not group scum.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Titus I don't know and I don't care right now. Honestly. Lying to me when you know I am town and expecting me to divine you are rather than respond authentically and honestly is one of the stupidest things you can do. You especially know how fucking literal I am.

I will think about it much much later but you are going into conf!Town hell for lying.
    Snowvon Sorry man :$ I will seek posting addiction counseling after this game.

---------- Post automerged at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

As for the lynch I want to figure out which (if not both) of Citrus/Zenzao are scum and if neither of those, Pozzai. Not interested in much else today and I am sure as hell not following you to an Atum lynch.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

You never were good at playing Twin games.

---------- Post automerged at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Oh and Z's not scum.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Here is the rub Titus. I have been honest with you the entire time. I don't know when you are and when you aren't and I don't know if your "friend" is manipulating you. That is why I want walls and I want reasons. I don't care that you are conf!Town anymore I want you to explain all of your reads to me like an idiot because apparently I am. Because I don't get how in the fuck you expect to riddle my mind like Swiss cheese and just fuck you. Seriously.

---------- Post automerged at 15:14 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Let's get back to arguments before I nominate Titus for scum MVP again. :/

15. Titus

Titus Squib

My friend is absolutely not fooling me. I'll do reads after everyone else, if ever.

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Fine then don't expect me to vote Atum because it won't happen without them. You are a fucking confTown who won't share reads...

Please tell me this is not happening. Let me wake up from this and have it all be a dream.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

I will share reads but Citrus does have a point. What I do might influence people.

---------- Post automerged at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Citrus's reaction to what I did was possibly legit... bleh

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

You fucked with my head for a goddamn reaction test with Citrus?!?!?!?!

I hope you are never confirmed town in a game ever again.

---------- Post automerged at 15:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

Can someone post some reads or something to get this thread moving again?

19. Titus

Titus Squib

No. It wasn't a reaction test. That part just happened.

20. Banks

Banks Muggle

I just read page 26 at 100ppp and titus and math are hilarious to watch, its like a dance where both people are tripping when they move.

I think you're both town and its funny to watch things occur as they do.

Anyone read Rubicon for spew or is it just going to be me?

---------- Post automerged at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

I'm gonna read through what I missed real fast then I'll be back to hang out in real time while I read through the Rubicon spew.