1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I still have him on my townside though I'm not caught up yet as Fonti snuck me into some witch hunt. As of page 17 reread he's still on my list of towns with a bunch of people below him. I would not be /slitwrist upset if he ended up dying today, but I'd really prefer many other people.

I feel the same with Citrus tbh.

Unless Jan comes up with some decent explanations on having the exact same reds as Fonti, or he's plummeted BIG time.

Also below Waco on my townlist is Qg, Banks, Mathblade(though I'd be inclined to not be interested in a lynch on her due to Titus and Fonti), Typhon.

People about the same level is Kalas, Citrus.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Feeling less good about Pozzi but that only is true if Waco is scum.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I'm not eliminating him as scum, I'm just saying that from my optics there is juicier targets.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

You seem to imply he is your biggest town read though?

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

He's in a group of 4 people between 5th and 8th on my scumlist, not completely caught up(I'm a slow reader and a bit overwhelmed to be honest) and haven't figured out exactly where he belongs, and that's out of 14 people(excluding myself)

---------- Post automerged at 04:45 ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 ----------

Apart from confirmed (you TMNT and myself), Von, Atum, Newcomb, Zenzao are all townier than the people I mentioned.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Can you put your list in order please?

7. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

In specifically Zenzao has become increasingly better looking after dropping the Mathblade tunnel. He has made really good observations (sadly mainly against me, at least those I've noted down, might be biased)

Von I liked the entire game, Fonti dying with a townread on him only supports my view on him.

Newcomb is another player I've liked the entire game, explained reasons earlier.

Atum is a person I should probably read up on again as soon as I get through as people have seemed to be against him, and I need to figure out if I've missed out something on him, but have had him town most game.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

And why is he better for dropping the Math tunnel? Have you considered Math deliberately being scummy with her earlier push on me?

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Pozzai, TMNT, Titus
    Von, Newcomb
    Zenzao
    Citrus, Waka, Kalas, Jan(subject to change depending on his response and reasoning)
    Mathblade, Banks, Qg, Typhoon

I know you probably wanted me to seperate them more, I would like to be done reading up before seperating them completely.

---------- Post automerged at 04:58 ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 ----------

I didn't say him dropping the Mathblade tunnel makes him look better.

I'm saying his analysation of the game has been improving so much since he removed the tunnelglasses. He has picked up on many interesting points in regards to me at the very least, and have often been the first to point out inaccuracies he thinks he's found.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

I am fine with lynching Pozzi but only if we lynch Waco first.

11. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

I feel left out Pozzy. Can I be purple?

Typhon, is your MathBlade read pure gut? Because considering her level of content, I'd like to see more.

Qgqqqq - when you're posting huge defensive walls like that, can you drop posts numbers in there or link them, or provide context, or in some way make it clear who you're responding to? I'd like to look up some of these quoted argument thingies. Also, super defensive if you missed that part. Consider yoself, scumread.

Snowvon! I sorta like your towncircle. How come Typhon's not in it?

Titus, why Waco first?

---------- Post automerged at 22:06 ---------- Previous post was at 22:05 ----------

Hmm. Double spacing is a little excessive.

---------- Post automerged at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

Oh, and Newcomb! Can you color in Xanidel's drab wall some more, except in addition to the blue, highlight your current scumreads. Or just post your scumreads I guess.

12. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

True, you're supposed to be between Zenzao and the slight green people.

13. Atum

So...purple?

---------- Post automerged at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:09 ----------

This is important. There is only one right answer.

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I could colour you purple, but that would be lying !

15. Atum

Vote: Pozzai

Yup.

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Yay, I'm top town, wooo !

17. Atum

No, no. That was the cue for a flashwagon, but everyone goofed.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Atum: most of his recent posts have been ptap-ish and I haven't seen anything especially towny from him before that.

19. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Haven't seen the bolded before, defintion?

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

post to avoid prod

aka 'hey guys too busy will totally post more later' but like...when you have those kinds of posts five or so times in a row...yeah

---------- Post automerged at 23:34 ---------- Previous post was at 23:34 ----------

Atum, point me to a Typhon read, if you gave one?