1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

So what is your Atum read Pozzi?

Atum, why does Pozzi need to be flashwagoned for that? Right now, I am leaning Poz scum only if Waco is.

---------- Post automerged at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Why are you saying this now as opposed to when I really wanted Atum flipped?

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

?

That line is about Typhon, not Atum.

---------- Post automerged at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:38 ----------

Maybe I should have used the @ symbol.

3. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Titus, that was a joke. Flashwagoning someone over a color would be petty.

But if you wanna sheep me that'd be cool. Also, could you answer my question?

Question:
    Why Waco first?

---------- Post automerged at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

Titus, there are no flips. What are you talkin' about?

---------- Post automerged at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Got him as lean scum in some early notes, pretty much null now. Not sure if that's ITT anywhere.

I guess I'll ISO him.

4. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I've had him town, strong, early day one, and I might put too much of importance into that, I do not know.

As said, I need to read all the way through, and probably re-read him, Waco and Qq a second time as they're the ones taking the most heat.

Him voting on me didn't change much, he was on my wagon day one, and if I haven't done much to change that I'm fine with him voting on me again.

I really do not understand the extra steps of asking to be strongly townread before voting, I don't think anything I could've done would've made him not vote, the only thing that would've done was making me seem scummy as fuck if I moved him anywhere else than where I said.

Don't know if he tried to get me to bite on a potential lifeline to use that to bury me with or wtf that was, I clearly stated where he was after him pointing out I missed him in my reads, I do not see the purpose of the rest.

---------- Post automerged at 05:51 ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 ----------

Also would prefer if you used my entire nick or poked me with the @ when asking me questions, I missed a fair few earlier for merely writing "P" or the likes :)

5. Titus

Titus Squib

Atum I did. I only see Poz scum with Waco scum.

Flipped..you are right no flipd

6. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Right, but with no flips, I don't see why the order matters. Can you explain?

7. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay, my opinion on Citrus: town side of null.

Gonna keep notes on here as I go back through Day 1, and then handle Day 2 all at once since it is reasonably fresh. The final result is above.

Early day 1
    -You started the TMNT wagon, which I believed pretty firmly in right up until he was essentially mechanically cleared. Not only that, but our reasoning was fairly similar (namely that he gave soft reads and discussed the 3rd party. I also wanted to see more discussion out of him, but that came later in the day). Yes, he turned out to be town but the logic was sound.

-Nothing else substantial, really. I can accept the fonti stuff is just a you guys thing. Everything else is either prodding Xandiel to post more or setup stuff.

The middle of day 1 is tough for me to get a feel on because I missed it. 60 pages sprang up while I was without internet access. That said, gonna give this a stab (incidentally, this is why this took so fucking long).

-I didn't particularly like that you pulled the TMNT vote. Yeah, I see your reasoning. Still, what was a single vote on Pozzai going to do? In addition, for someone doing simple VCA, you could have claimed distance from the wagon if TMNT had been mislynched. Would have liked it more if you had kept your vote in one place. That reads as a more towny mindset to me: you see someone scummy, you vote them until they resolve the question of their alignment or get lynched. It's really that simple.

-Meh, you came back to it. Still don't love it, but that issue is resolved.

-Had a little trouble following your jump on Jan. You didn't like him for town (to avoid a misquote, a closer paraphrase was that you weren't convinced of his towniness (post 432)), and then you did in 1085. After that clusterfuck with Titus, way before it was apparent that Rubicon was scummy. Fonti endorsed it as well, but personally I can't see it. Between that strange interaction and the hammer that apparently nobody cares about, Jan seems 3P to me. Not town, but I feel like he was unaligned with Rubicon. I don't know, I just haven't liked Jan. Most people are high on him, though, so maybe there's some good stuff in the middle of the day. Will be reading him soon, try to make sense of the clash between my reaction and essentially everybody else's.

-Some good Fonti interactions and she felt good about you (albeit with the caveat that she could've been misreading you), so that's in your favor.

-More stuff in there, but not a ton of alignment indicative stuff.

Late Day 1 (woo I was actually around for this!)

-Didn't like much of this. In fact, I was fairly intent on pressuring today, before it continued my streak of shit days and didn't have much time for this. You did post sound mechanics with the Ino stuff while Fonti had it messed up, and in a scum world that would've been counterproductive so that's in your favor.

-But your self awareness on voting Rubicon just for the later VCA doesn't change the fact that it was purely symbolic/for the VCA, which I hate.

-Also, Rubicon was scummy, but I did agree with him that saying "WTF, I'm out" is a scummy move whenever things are happening quickly. Scum hate that, because there can be no time for slow, measured posting. Really didn't like this either.

Day 2

Starting day 2, you were on the scum side of null for me for EoD Day 1. You weren't one of my top reads, because I liked you early, but I really dislike the end of Day 1.

That said, I have liked you for the majority of day two. You've been under heavy pressure for the majority of the day so far, and I think you've handled it pretty well. Your frustration at being hounded over things like calling the game mafia felt extremely genuine, as did your frustration with the fake (I'm assuming still? Not really certain what happened there) cop check. Those were frustrations that I shared, because they're a clutter to the thread, and not at all productive for town. The cases against you weren't actually that strong, and despite the way I felt about you at the end of day 1, in iso you look alright. Not willing to call you strong town, but I don't think you're scummy.

If I could dismiss some lingering doubts about you possibly doing a little rolefishing earlier this day, I'd be willing to put you on the back burner all together. As it is, I'll continue to watch you, but I don't think you should be up to lynch today barring some new development.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Working backwards. Permission to Garcia?

---------- Post automerged at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

Uhm explain please? You said it didn't make him look better. But then posted how his analysis improved since he removed the tunnel glasses. Not quite sure what you're getting at here, but that sounds like "No but yes." What am I supposed to take away from this statement Pozzai?

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Anyone who wants my Citrus read, Typhon just did it perfectly.

The order matters because Waco is scum in more scenarios than Poz.
    MathBlade, Why do you want to Garcia me here but cannot follow me other times?

10. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

The action in itself didn't make him townier.

The fact he was able to look outside his tunnel on you allowed him for better analysation of the game, and he's improved because of that ever since.

It seems he have been able to pick out small details around the game since he stopped being gungho on you.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Majority of that I can agree with but Q. Q is in my town list. I'll get to that later on. The other three make sense, with Pozzai being the SK. I'd replace Q with one of Citrus/Zenzao, just not sure which.

Reason being as follows:

Might be willing to lynch:
    Citrus and Zenzao are going at it.
    Atum is being derptastic. The only reason I list him on here is a peace offering to Titus.
    Kalas and Typhon aren't really posting reads
    Q and Waco are going after each other.

Based on my townread of Q which is getting stronger the more he posts if either Q or Waco are scum I would say Waco.

Based on the lurkers I would pick Typhon as the scum because Kalas seems to interact more.

Based on the Citrus Zenzao I am split.

12. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

So what you should take from it is that him focusing on more than a single person, have made his overall game analysis better, quite simple really.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Oh no, that wasn't a follow you. That was a I want to answer that for myself. It's not a following you. It was a I waited and listened and saw how people interacted and came to conclusions based off of this.

---------- Post automerged at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

Thank you for clarifying, but please don't (seemingly) contradict yourself like that in the future. It makes it harder to understand what you actually mean.

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

English is not my native language, and I have this tendency to talk without overly analysing my posts before clicking "post"

15. Titus

Titus Squib

I am thinking Poz/Waco/Von for the scumteam with ???? being Tobi atm. I am MUCH more confident on waco than anything else atm.

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

At least one wrong in there.

What's your scumread on Von? And how would you describe the general accuracy of Fonti's read on Von?

17. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

You said that about TMNT yesterday... just saying

18. Titus

Titus Squib

My scumread on Von comes from his willingness to jump off of Xandriel when I promised him we could do it "sometime later" if TMNT fell apart.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Do not feed the troll :(

@Q -- See my QT 259 post game.
    And yes, if Citrus is scum, mark my words, people should not be able to do this crap.

And is it a joke? It's half a joke half not. The wording struck me. Gave me the same feeling as Xanidel and look where he ended up.

About Banks -- Never said we couldn't discuss him, just I won't lynch him. He is untouchable to me. Whether you give a damn or like it to me is irrelevant. Banks lead the primary charge against Rubicon for starters and has been active and vocal when he's been online and gives me an overall "good feeling". Mainly I can't see anyone making an argument to scum read him.

---------- Post automerged at 21:41 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

*smacky smacky* We are the pride brigade. *smacky smacky* Von is not scum. I strongly disagree with your read here.

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

It kinda got cobbled in with that rather disjointed (sorry, it's been a long day) Citrus read, but why do you guys consider Jan town? Just on the strength of that one Rubicon interaction? Because Jan has seemed underwhelming. I hate the way he hammered, no fucks given, before everybody even had time to see the thread after TMNT claimed.

Plus.. I don't know, something is just rubbing me wrong. Anybody?