1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Typhon, I don't consider him group scum with Rubicon. Jan could be Tobi but I just can't see him as scum.

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I consider Jan town because they are town :D

Sarcasm aside that interaction is a part of it. There are a few other parts yesterday that strongly indicate his town-ness before the that. I didn't have the chance to look at the thread, but that thread was pumped up on enough adrenaline that I can see it.

I would say Jan is probably town :)

---------- Post automerged at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

Vote The Waco Kid

Because red is easier to see oddly enough.
    Pozzai -- Couldn't really tell English wasn't your native language. Impressive. :) I will try to keep that in mind and try to avoid using slang when possible.

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Mostly. I got sigged last time I implied someone was too scummy to be scum (thanks Kalas :p), but I think Math is almost too zealous to be scum.

Maybe I'm completely off base, but I'm not sure Math would be capable (no offense, I don't know that any human would be capable of it) of keeping as fevered a posting pace as she and Titus have without fucking up and saying something really scummy if either of them were in fact scum. They've been frantic, and the back and forth has been insane. Like I said in my Citrus read, I know that scum are capable of upping the pace, but I tend think of them as players who spend a great deal of time crafting every response.

So yeah, Math has done a few scummy things (some of those reaches are absolutely absurd, imo), but I can't shake the feeling that she's town. I'd be open to a well reasoned case that she wasn't town, but otherwise I'm sticking with my gut.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Typhon -- What no push back? You wanted to discuss Jan. I gave you an answer. What do you think about it?

5. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Fair enough. I can't see him as group scum either, and yet I don't like that he got a pass on the hammer... ugh. I'll read him tomorrow.

MathBlade Anything in particularly that I should look at?

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Typhon, we both can keep pace as scum.

7. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Patience woman! Lol I just remembered that I saw that Atum post, so I wanted to get to it before I forgot

---------- Post automerged at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------
    Titus
    You certainly can as town, I keep getting ninja'd

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Broad question. I should say the entire thread. Not sure what you're asking about here. Are you asking me for a post why I think Jan is town? Are you asking if I should show you a particular post for a reason?

I'm more worried about how quickly you decided that Jan is off the hook after I post one thing.

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

You can use slang etc, it's just my phrasings are not always what they're supposed to be :p

10. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

The entire thread is fine as a response. Hell, I just did that with Citrus. You just said there were a few things before the Rubicon interaction, so I wanted to know if you had anything in mind as a starting place for reading up on Jan.

As for me accepting your responses, I have had a bad gut feeling about Jan since the Titus interaction (which you felt similarly about at the time, but ultimately ended up an interaction with towny implications for Jan in retrospect, albeit a weird interaction) and the hammer, that Jan did immediately after hisfluffiness posted a VC before everybody saw the thread. I think he's gotten a pass. That's all I've got, though, and when it's stated it doesn't sound like all that much.

Rest assured, I will be doing some reading on that front and will be posting what I find one way or another, but I'll be the first to admit I haven't done the research necessary to make a structured argument against him yet. Which lead to the question: the only defense I had seen involved the Titus/Rubicon/Jan interaction, but you mentioned other stuff. I just wanted to know if you had a case cued up or if it was a vague "sometime before that there was something I liked from him" sort of thing.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No specific case queued up but Jan's been a townread so long and no one has seriously scumread him in a while. I think you're the first. If you'd like a case I can, but with all the town reads of Jan I think that can pretty much be dropped.

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Nah, don't worry with it. I'll do it myself. I have been lacking on posts anyway, RL has been pretty killer.

I'll post whatever I come up with, one way or another. Sometimes my gut is just wrong, but I'll need to see it through anyway or it'll bug me.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Typhon -- Do you want the case? And what's your ordered read list please?

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Ninja'd oh and one of those posts should be an ordered read list please. :)

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Coming up in just a second.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

The fact that all the pressure on me from Titus/Mathblade dropped as suddenly as it started is pretty frustrating. Not nearly as frustrating as it happening, but still adds to the immense feeling of what-the-fuck-why-did-I-have-to-deal-with-that-garbage.

Also Titus, I'm relatively sure now I know what you were looking for and I swear if it bites us in the ass later on I'm blaming that in its entirety on YOU

The past 24 hours of this game have been super draining for me. I've got a busy few days coming up, plus I'm in other games and they've effectively taken the back-burner due to how much I've had to be around for this game, so be warned my activity is going to drop.

I've basically missed any open pings etc. from how many posts I've missed/skimmed on my phone, so if there's anything open/pending for me please go ahead and ask me again and I'll try to respond.

Something I'd like to also address as I thought it was interesting. In the course of getting bashed by Titus/Mathblade, while players such as Newcomb joined the bandwagon, both Q and Atum argued in my favor. I'm still trying to figure out what I think of this, as it doesn't mean they must be automatically town as theoretically it could be white-knighting.

I still strongly think Atum is town, and his approach to today jives with his approach to yesterday which is why he earned a townread from me among others.

I need to think more about Q. I kinda want to do an iso of him for the entire game-thread, as I haven't really focused too heavily on his posts throughout the game in general (part of why he's sat near null on my read-list for most of the game).

I'm pretty comfortable with the wagon on Waco Kid. I would join, but after the shitshow yesterday I'm not doing so when I'm not certain I won't be accidentally hammering. Can someone point me to the most up-to-date votal please?

---------- Post automerged at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Typhon has provided an explained read on me (thanks for doing so). I still am awaiting one from Waco Kid and I forgot the other two players. I think it was Pozzai (whenever you're fully caught up but hopefully sooner) and Snowvon?

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Citrus -- Mostly Titus fucked with my head. I still have a hybrid of you and Zenzao in my reads, but it's not to the point of a tunnel anymore. If you are scum, then the pressure let up because of Titus because she killed my confidence in my read of you. I blame the shitstorm on Titus regardless, but I'm trying to move onto greener pastures here where I have a scumread based on PoE and actions that I'm okay with.

There hasn't been a votal for most of the day. Not sure if there is a recent one but I'll start looking it up for you. :)

---------- Post automerged at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Uhm there hasn't been an official vote count from Citrus all day. I think your unofficial votal is the last one.

---------- Post automerged at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:47 ----------

from his fluff* obviously what I meant.

---------- Post automerged at 22:51 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

Nope nevermind...your unofficial was in day one. Let me cycle through and make one really quick. (Please note if I miss your vote I am terribly sorry just tell me :D)

18. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Order matter. Color just shows general tier.

Fontisian

Typhon
    TMNT
    Titus
    Banks
    Newcomb
    Snowvon
    Atum
    Mathblade
    Citrus
    ZenzaoKalas
    Jan
    Pozzai
    The Waco Kid
    Qgqqqqq

Rubicon

With Qg being my preferred target.

One caveat: my null reads on Zenzao and Kalas are for different reasons, an neither are necessarily traditional nulls.

Zenzao's null is because I'm just having a damn hard time making up my mind about him. I'm not indifferent to him and he has plenty of posts with substance, I just tend to have conflicting reactions from one post to the next. For example, I really disliked his wall earlier. That said, I think he's made a number of well reasoned posts. He goes with Jan in the pile of people that I need to review ASAP.

Kalas is null because I haven't seen much from him. Don't get me wrong, I'm the last person to complain about a lack of activity, but the only thing I can remember to be a Kalas post was that TMNT case from days ago. Again, he needs to be reviewed, but mostly just so I can from a solid opinion.

So yeah, I hope to look at Jan, Zenzao, and Kalas in ISO as soon as can be managed, and get them nailed down a little better. Aside from that, I feel pretty good about the list.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Unofficial MathBlade vote count (2.1)

The Waco Kid -- Titus(2598) Qgqqqqq(2599) MathBlade(2642)
    Pozzai -- Atum(2615)
    Qgqqqqq -- The Waco Kid (2526)
    Zenzao -- Citrus (2472)
    Citrus -- Zenzao (2436)

Not Voting: Jan, + everyone else
    No Lynch: No one
    Could not find anyone else's vote. If you have it somewhere and I missed it please tell me what post to help out his fluff.
    Any and all errors are not intentional, please politely point them out if they exist. Thank you.

---------- Post automerged at 23:07 ---------- Previous post was at 23:06 ----------

I will argue against Q's lynch. I do not believe they are scum. If you feel so strongly, why are you not voting?

---------- Post automerged at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

And why is Q your preferred target? Why do you scum read them and your other reads?

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Going against my usual stance and pinging The Waco Kid just in case, because I really dont want a case of not showing up til the end of the day and then things blow up again like yesterday.

Also, TMNTurtwig you still around? Any insight from the holy mountain of town-firmed to share with us?