1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

So a scum bussed? That's not a pure elimination factor.

I get plenty of icks from his posts and don't get the highs.

Atum, what's your deal with your votepark on Mathblade?

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Von one of these days I shall teach you how I do it. And then be horribly afraid if I ever draw scum in a game with you ever again. <3
    Kalas Typhon's last read wall I consider damning for the reason I already posted.
    Banks I have my own theory on why that happened and why it makes Pozzai 3P. But I bet you don't want me to Garcia.

---------- Post automerged at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:51 ----------

There is no reason to bus your poisoner on D1. Scum are not that crazy. Consider the names you throw out with Waco and Rubicon as potential partners.
    Atum -- Conservative player
    Von -- Conservative player
    Pozzai -- First game with them but they don't strike me as a gambiter.

Things were going well for scum. They had zero reason to bus. I am bus heavy so a game offsite with SilverWolf they had to constantly tell me not to vote my partner that early. They could do it with another scum role maybe but for all intents and purposes I don't think scum would bus here.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Scum bussing is perfectly valid but I don't see any sense in doing it to oppose a Day 1 wagon. It just doesn't click for me.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Redeem this post for a free smacky dodge at a later date.

---------- Post automerged at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:58 ----------

Titus Atum hasn't been online as far as I can tell.

Atum is derping the world knows this. I am just ignoring his vote for now and he can join us when he is done with that and join the block of awesome please.

5. Banks

Banks Muggle

I don't know why reading me as scum makes him third party lol.

---------- Post automerged at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

God I'm so behind can someone link the posts for the waco case.
    Pozzai RESPOND TO ME BITCH

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It isn't so much the read with you. It is because Pozzai scum reads you with others that makes him 3P. If I say much more it may make your argument null and void to ask Pozzai so if you want a decent answer from Pozzai then tell me to wait.

---------- Post automerged at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------
    Banks
    2666 https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=832369&postcount=2666
    2674 https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=832382&postcount=2674

You also get my Typhon argument free of charge.

7. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Because Banks comes with an extra set of attached balls ?

I do not believe Rubic would catch enough traction, nor that TMNT would put much value into a fairly inactive Banks' scum read.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Pozzai is catering to Atum here and furthermore wants me dead without having to do the work. If I ever die please lynch Pozzai as a last request of mine from the grave if they are still alive.

Q goes into the narrative of attempting to set up a mislynch. Now this could be scum or 3P either way.

Typhon is very likely scum and so they put them at the end to include one likely scum.

You are included as someone they want dead because your reads are really good.

Pozzai is either scum siding 3P or a part of the Typhon/Waco narrative and by not putting Q as their top scum read they could distance and hop on later.

---------- Post automerged at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

The Banks read can also be seen as catering to Q as well.

9. Banks

Banks Muggle

I stole them from Jan.

---------- Post automerged at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Oh and yeah no need to hard bus when there isn't flips btw. Just as an aside the only way to tell that he was dead was that there was no poison. Which was under dispute.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

And if you misread the conclusion? What if TMNT was a lock by the time that Atum was distancing?

Remember Atum never took his vote off Pozzi to shift to Rubicon. It's one thing to say Rubicon is scummy. It's another to vote him.

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

And while it is true there is no flips, the exact person on the scum team that is worth bussing is the poisoner who'd you'd arguably be able to identify as missing.

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

About to start my Q read, finally home and to a place where I think I'll be able to focus on this a bit.

Meanwhile Math, why is it that you think I'm scummy again, just so I can understand where you're coming from? Does it basically boil down to not voting quickly enough for you, voting Qg over Waco, and having been on at the same time as Waco, with a splash of gut? Because I read your case, and that was basically it. Not gonna re-respond here because this has taken up too much of the thread already, but one of your points (Typhon/Waco interaction) didn't happen and another (where i was "blatantly rolefishing") was me agreeing with fonti that TMNT should claim to keep us from lynching the judge or lynching the DOB without telling him who to shoot first because of how little TMNT was actually involved in the game.

Not sure if this is a Titus style gambit, but I'm not following where you're coming from. If you're going to link it like it's an accurate case to people like Banks, then at least address the stuff that is mischaracterized/borderline false.

13. Banks

Banks Muggle

yeah busing your best role for town cred day 1 is a pretty poor idea. I'm bus happy but thats just nuts.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Typhon when I get to my PC I can repost with linksbut most is quick to respond to.

Paragraph 1: Admission of online at same time. Since you were online at the same time it adds plausibility to my argument not remove it.

Paragraph 2: blatant lie. Waco interacted with you about my new player meta. Yes you had RL shit happen after for which I am sorry for but that doesn't make that post not scummy.

Paragraph 3: Yes TMNT was scummy. I was starting to falter at the end of the day. I wasn't arguing that your vote is regrettable. It was how you did it with Waco.

Paragraph 4 and Vote Count: Vote Count lends credence to my argument. Fonti and I disagree on Mechanics sometimes. It makes us unique. She is a God of reads but not infallible God.

Paragraph 5: Nice try to dodge the Ewwww and redirect. I do not believe bussing happened on D1.

---------- Post automerged at 15:54 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

Pretty much the only ones pushing a bussing theory are my suspected scum or derpTitus. Please Titus look at what is going on here.

---------- Post automerged at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

There are other things I use in my suspicions of you but those aren't as strong. In a game with this much activity I could go on for a while. Instead I chose the most important points so people would read it.

15. Banks

Banks Muggle

Going to delve into this after the evening run through.
    Pozzai was there something you think I'm doing that is wolfy outside of tinfoil. I feel like your explanation of me busing doesn't put me at orange or shouldn't.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

MathBlade, you're not selling me a Typhon wagon. It's not happening.

Aren't you the least bit freaked out that Atum has been tunnelling on you forever?

17. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Possible. From what I read TMNT wasn't on lock down yet but at what point lockdown is exactly is completely up for debate. Still in this scenario you have a scum!Atum that would be forced to vote for Rubicon if it ever gained traction and still be under suspicion for not getting on sooner. Meanwhile he could have given Rubicon a pass to catch up or something and just focus on Pozzai.

18. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Only game I have watched with you was game6, and while it was a much more serious and important game, you've just felt detached in this game compared to that one.

I was pretty sure you were town and Fonti was mafia by the time I poked her (well got you confirmed from the hangout shortly before that) and have not felt the same way this game, obviously my reads are not that great seeing as Fonti died in the night, but I'm not willing to go "oh I was wrong on her so I should just change my Banks read as well".

You're in my lowest bracket, because I've felt very little townyness from you compared to what I expected.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

I can't figure out why Atum's all of a sudden tunnelling on Mathblade though. That doesn't make a lick of sense. Avoidance, but why? That is more likely to result in his scumbuddy getting lynched. That doesn't really make sense for any alignment at all. Nor does Mathblade's total ignorance of that.

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I am not scared because he is not convincing anyone and I hope you will see that in the future. So no not really still derp town.

And I figured I am not selling you on Typhon. My arguments aren't towards you. They are toward the people who are listening. You have spent the entire day doing fuckery and shit so until you say something not derpy I will not follow.