1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Push your bullshit tomorrow when I am dead. I am tired of hearing it.

Now Waco? Shall we lynch him now?

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Math, even if you are right (unlikely), no one would kill you. Your holier than art thou attitude makes working impossible. Even now, I am engaging you and you're nothing more than a hollow shell repeating the same message.

---------- Post automerged at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Can we get a TMNT replacement? He hasn't posted all game phase?

---------- Post automerged at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Now I see him...

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Because I know the message is correct. Pretty much Titus I am not counting on living and I post arguments and your rebuttal is "move Von out of my town reads" without a reason why.

So now Waco needs to be lynched before EoD today. We have very little time. Let's make this shit happen.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

You haven't provided a good reason for him to be in there. His interaction analysis, if you follow it, suggests that Waco was egging you two on. That would make Pozzi not group scum. Yet, you're not clearing him.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Read this entire chain in context. From the PoV Pozzai 3P since you are going group scum. Getting more from my phone.

Titus this is almost blatant trolling at this point. I have been arguing the entire time Pozzai is 3P.

---------- Post automerged at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Here is another one. He could have easily went and nodded on his way if scum. No. Instead he asks for context. So he can understand you.

---------- Post automerged at 21:56 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

Now each post we make wastes time on an already ticking clock with less than 20 hours left. Please do not make me spend time defending an obv townie when we will lynch Waco.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Are you going to respond to Atum?

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Thought I already had. Quote me where I didn't please so I can fix it assuming I missed something.

8. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

/nocharsatall

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Atum Here you are. Too lazy to re type same thing.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

@Math, Ad hominems don't discourage me from anything. They just make me like you less.

---------- Post automerged at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Atum, could you give your reads?

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

For clarity's sake, he did post once today, just saying

---------- Post automerged at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Titus I am relatively busy tomorrow and am not going to be checking the thread much. If you are going to make a push on me again today, do it now

12. Titus

Titus Squib

I am not Citrus, but your reads would be nice. I would like to get a wagon on a scumread we the town agree on.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Honestly I agree. Titus there is right around 16 hours left and I am not wanting to do a 16 hour marathon to save this lynch from your derpiness but I will if I have to. You need to pick whether it is me Waco or someone else and narrow down and focus because I want Waco lynched today he is my consolidation vote. Multiple people have said they will be AFK

I am telling you right now that if you push me then we may end up in no lynch again Titus.

Because here is a hint: http://youtu.be/zi3CLccWoAI

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Math, not even I will do that.

I now there's a clue in what you sent me because your mind works like that but there's not a chance of me figuring it out. So for now...

Unvoted

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Titus there is no clue. I am not dumb enough to crumb right now. I am just pissed and that song sums up my mood perfectly. It was either that or Bad Blood.

Now let's go for Waco. You can reset and discover I am town when I am dead and sheep the living fuck out of my reads. 16 hours Titus.

16. Atum

Town: Titus, TMNT, Kalas, Citrus, Von, Newcomb, Banks, Jan

So scum is in {Qgqqqq, Typhon, Waco, Math, Pozzai}

Qgqqqqq/Math/Pozzai is my guess for the team. Waco, in the case of 3p!Math.

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Atum pick one. 16 hours. We need to consolidate. Can you do Waco?

---------- Post automerged at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:25 ----------

And where is Zenzao in your list?

18. Atum

Oh yeah, Zenzao. I dunno, lean town.

I thought the point was to see where we all overlap. I'd prefer one of the 3 in my proposed team, but I'll ISO Waco and get back to you.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Of the people in your list I want Waco, Typhon, Pozzai in that order. I won't consolidate to Q or myself but if Banks and Von have any sort of faith in me left I am going to ask them to vote Waco. I am going to push so hard the stone will move.

20. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Most recent post as of the time I started this is #2770.

That and other little things throughout the game, like going frothing mad after seemingly inconsequential things(Jan referring to Titus in her own words as "the only myslynch" as the major item coming to mind). Now this whole debacle with Titus yet again. I could see a Tobi!Math given the anarchy, and in more recent walls I townread her only because Fonti had her as a townread. I don't think that's worth holding to any more.

So... you're placing yourself above both Fonti(IE the NK VICTIM lastNight) and TMNT(our Judge).

Da fuck? Does that bother anyone else? I say this because, after looking at the readwalls in the last so many pages, Typhon's also stands out.

He places the Conf!Town NK above himself while the Un-CC'd Judge just beneath.
    Typhon, could you expand on which posts of mine you dislike(from your #2658 so I can offer my thoughts on them?

Shouldn't that be 'a wolfy' as you subscribe to so thoroughly? Why the sudden adaption to term?

Citrus for Rubicon is the only one that comes to mind without going back over the D1 posts now. Don't have much of anything for moving the vote around at EoD.

This is interesting in conjunction with his mechanics slip on souping, given he specifically mentions Endgames with DLPhunt.[/QUOTE]

Waco subtly urging speedlynch. Rubi, caught out in Endgames for abruptly changing his stance on speedlynching. Waco offering an excuse for Rubicon jumping on Titus case in the near-future.

Again solid memory of Endgames. Yet he messes up the souping mechanics?

I'm probably missing the context digging through Waco's posts and skimming nearby to that, but why did you say this? Especially the post-merging [Seen it] given that is what Rubicon did and that seems to be contestable of late as only serving to merit town credit.

Rubicon(Orochimaru?)
    Waco|Citrus(Reasons outlined here, by others) (Still concerned with Citrus for DayEnd and ToDay).
    Pozzai(Reasons haven't changed much since around #1865).
    Q|Math|Snow(I know, I know, I keep saying I'll read up on Q etc he's mostly here because of Fonti and then Math defending him) (Math is a burnt waffle and I'm sick of pingponging on her, the fiasco between her and Titus is a pale mare riding through our streets) (Snow hasn't posted much ToDay and when he does he isn't saying much).
    Typhon|Kalas|Banks|Jan|Atum(Typhon is low town lean pending further progress and response to my ping up top. Good over all with room to improve) (Kalas is moderate town lean, need more) (Banks on Rubicon, but then the 'mafia' instead of 'wolfy' he's been espousing all game bothers me here. But if he was bussing on Orochimaru!Rubicon, that is one hell of a sacrifice to make, even if Rubicon was gathering heat from Xanidel's mistakes, the general distrust leveled toward replace-ins, and any suspicious behavior of his own generated since replacing-in) (Jan is still good, same of Atum).
    New(Little change from #1865. Still super-town).
    Titus|TMNT(Un-CC'd, I see a little of Titus reasoning for her vote on Math) (Un-CC'd, Judge until proven otherwise).
    Fonti

---------- Post automerged at 02:48 ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 ----------

This bothers me. You run down all the living players except for me? Really?

---------- Post automerged at 02:49 ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 ----------

Also, in the Wall from Math, she has TMNT above Conf!Town NK N1 Fonti.