1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

What Zenzao says is true. If I am believed to be scum then it is all for not. That is why I wanted opinions on anything at all should be said because I did fuck with town's heads. Just like I think Waco and Pozzai are screwing with you now.

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Are you Tobi, Titus? Did you take automatic protection at the beginning of lastNight? This is anti-town in the extreme. We know she's confirmed as Scum(Sasuke) and too many outed town roles exist to just smile and be on our merry way to the slaughterhouse by ending the Day with a Math Lynch.

We need to be hunting Kabuto. So kindly help contribute toward that rather than try and push the DayEnd quicker.

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Already did but I am not going to make scum's job easier to rolefish when I am getting lynched.

---------- Post automerged at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

Quit being dense. Titus is derping and is unCC'd Tsunade.

4. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

If you're right on me and Waco, you already gave us Von, so what's the big deal about explaining the crumb?

5. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    [​IMG]

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It is posts like accusing a UNCC'd Titus that make me think Zenzao is scum or 3P.

I really think Zenzao Typhon Waco Kid and Pozzai are it.

---------- Post automerged at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:24 ----------

Because if scum aren't able to read what I already wrote then I won't make it worse.

7. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

And who commented on this first post in regards to that logic I wonder? Whom would not have forgotten about that ;)?

---------- Post automerged at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

Because scum!Waco and scum!Pozzai would definitely not have time to study it any closer in the nightphase, the next day or any time else.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I have said my reads I am literally sick so I am departing the thread now. I have left my reads.

I will not help lynch an innocent townie as that is who I think but I know it will be ignored or manipulated.

9. H_A_Greene

High Score:

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Lols, no. I am not Tobi but Tsu. We do need to hunt Kabuto but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

I will be chatting with my night person to figure things out.

Given Math's history, I can't rule out total Derp. I probably should but can't.

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

How about her unwillingness to try and make any world in which I and Waco are town?

Is that her general attitude/stubbornness, or does it speak for her being scum?

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I think we should go ahead and end day as well, the more time mathblade has to post the more likely more role fishing will occur

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

It's okay Titus, I'm Tobi and I've already activated, so scum can't shoot me in the night. Kkplix!?

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Poz, both.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Ugh.. Dangit !

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Why not both? :X

---------- Post automerged at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

sry a bit late but but .. i had to!

Just an insider Banks and pozzai might approve of.

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

You stop right there ! Or I'll shoot you in the night.

---------- Post automerged at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

Also Jan 3187 please <3

18. Titus

Titus Squib

So Naturo should at least try to check someone widely suspected.

The problem is, I have too many town reads again...

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Can we say I was right about Tobi or is this sarcasm?

---------- Post automerged at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:40 ----------

Sorry I was departing and it dinged so I checked

20. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    #15; Doubtcasting Titus and I, town-reading Snow("Snow prob town"). Clarifies to add New to doubtcast in #17.

#25 Nulls on Citrus.

#38 Calls Titus town after Titus votes her. #48 waffles. Calls it gut read.

#93 first decent wall-ish post. Snowvon more town via RVS. Citrus still null. Xanidel null leaning scum. TMNT null with scum lean. Goes into elaborate doubtcast on me. Atum town read. Waco town read. Kalas-- elusive. No read given. Fonti - look at this;
    No, Sakura should not vaccinate the towniest town to ever town as Scum are more probably to hit them that Night! Idiocy. Calls Titus more scum.

Jan waffling. Says town according to QT. Goes to null. Adds town under pressure of death. New super scum. Typhon calls off, provides excuse to go after if Titus proves town(imagine that!). Q is townread for meta. Considering she's still hard defending him 2700 posts later, yeah, Q's feeling high right now. Nothing on Banks. Pozzai as null, scum lean.

Finishes with this wall;

Myself :D
    Atum
    Snowvon
    The Waco Kid
    Q
    Fontisian (I call this out because I have my gut is screaming to move you out of the null category, but my heart says no. I hate arguing with myself. It's like I am possessed.)

(Null players -- by lack of post or read...Not getting a mention til they do stuff)

Possible scum or 3P but not confident enough to see if they form a team yet with the other scum reads. Gun to my head, Xanidel 3P, TMNT scum, Tython town.
    Xanidel, TMNT, Tython

Prob scum
    Titus
    Zenzao
    Newcomb

Up to page 94. Posting.