1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Ok, good. I can make some deductions here, but I would like the non result from Poz first.

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Last post as of starting this is #3454

And after the Waco/Pozzai claim your remaining Scumteam is Qg/?? until you're through with iso'ing me and Citrus?

I could see a town!Qg, yes. I'm not fully sold on him being Scum without going back through his posts and seeing how they stand on their own without a Math interaction.

Okay, I could almost see that point. However. Town!Math nailed the Scumteam really, really easily in Bat2, so I don't really buy that she wouldn't have Scum in her list if she were town.

Keep in mind that Tobi's wincon is to be the last player standing. They're halfway there as soon as they trigger invulnerability at Night, after that its just a matter of pushing myslynchs-to-lynchs until they can wind up the last player with Scum, according to 1v1 OP info. If Math was Tobi and hadn't yet activated that invulnerability under the assumption that Sakura!Fonti was NK'd and Orochimaru!Rubicon was the D1 lynch, and with all the shit she had been brewing, in light of Naruto!Waco, her push for a Waco myslynch D2 makes a lot more sense, as does pointing at AWK Jan for Cop CC. If Judge!TMNT had to make a decision at DayEnd he might have been swayed toward hitting Waco then and N2 she could have activated.

But. As soon as Jan popped up D3 to deny being the Cop, wouldn't we all be more inclined to lynch her D3? Unless she thought she could talk her way out of it and/or convince us to wait given D3 would still be fairly fresh, and continue her trend of trying to myslynch players.

On the other side, Sasuke!Math would 100% know that Waco was the Cop as of DayStart and thereby her reasons for pushing his myslynch are crystal clear.
    Citrus #3449 Once more you're excluding me in your list of players. Still can't decide on which way I lean? I've explicitly requested that you make up your mind one way or the other and put me somewhere since this isn't the first time you've done this.

Why're you very strong town-reading Atum? Offer us something to work with. Everyone STR-ing New isn't much new.

Stuff like this
    bothers me even more that you don't bother to include me in your grouping anywhere. You say yourself that you don't have enough on Jan to read him as the likelier town in that setting.

Jan's a dude, from everything said in this thread so far. Not sure how genders keep on getting swapped in this thread like Ivankov is running wild sticking people left and right.

Are you asking if Math was trying to distance an association with Jan to make Jan look better? I don't know. I'd need to reread and look for that. Same of the latter.

This feels convenient. Snow hasn't signed on in two days. Titus is chomping at the bit to push Scum!Snowvon. Pandering toward her now? Why are you starting to think Snowvin may be "Scum of some sort"? Wanna narrow that down?

3. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Explain this. Sasuke gets told who Naruto targeted, not who Naruto is. Sasuke!Math would know that there was a check on Math, and that's it.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Sasuke!Math would know any cop result in her came back green, so she could force the cop and acolyte to out by ccing.

5. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Zenzao wishes me to inform you that he has suffered an internet outage, and will not be able to post before tonight.

---------- Post automerged at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Also, Day ends in 22 hours.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

So we're just lynching Q then? Because it feels like there's barely any energy in the day left

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hi Citrus. I'm still reading, but I'll go ahead and sit down with you for a bit.

I was going to ask in my catch-up post why you were only 'okay' with a Q lynch, or however you phrased your feelings towards it. Typhon seems to be the driving force behind it, whereas Titus is the only one I see vocally opposing it.

I also thought it likely that Typhon/Q could be scum vs. scum (3P) because. I'm just not townreading either of them, but because of Typhon's huge push on Q I don't think they're on the same team?

---------- Post automerged at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

Help me bring in some energy, Citrus. I'm ready to rumble.

Also I think we're still waiting on Night results (?) from a couple people.

8. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I don't know if it was waiting on Snow for the popcorn or everyone had a busy weekend or what but this sucks.

9. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I want Waco and Pozzai and Titus to chime in about night actions, and Waco to chime in about the check, because if we miss lynching Kabuto today, a bunch of people are probably going to die tonight, including them.

I don't think the case against Qg is airtight, but it's been there early from a number of strong town voices, and I'm seeing more defending and less gamesolving than I'm comfortable with.

10. Koalas

High Score:
    And nevermind. Snow's are in. Where the fuck are Pozzai and Waco?

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'll be around for the next few hours!

Q was on the scum side of my reads through now, shirt of how he approached math's case on me (as I mentioned).

I haven't had a chance to look at typhon's stuff much yet still.

---------- Post automerged at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

I think it's more we have a bunch of town firms and none of them are doing anything, it basically leads to everyone slouching. No wonder they're all still alive

12. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Who would you like to lynch, Citrus?

---------- Post automerged at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

Oh, and is anyone against further confirming Danzo!TMNT by having him decide the lynch?

13. Titus

Titus Squib

We need an absolute pool first.

14. Koalas

High Score:
    Of what? Confirmed town?

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

As long as he's confirmed to be around

Between q and Jan I think?

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Not through writing up a long post just yet, but stopping in to say I'm absolutely opposed to letting TMNT decide the lynch. That's a shot in the dark. He has less than 10 posts over the last two game days, and almost 0 content between them. Why would we not just lynch, for God's sake?

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Confirmed town and a confirmed lynch pool.

I'd rather lynch but we should prepare at this point. Waco and Pozzi need to get here ASAP.

---------- Post automerged at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Barring a CC from Pozzi regarding N1 roleblock, Newcomb is confirmed town as well.

18. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Let him decide meaning allow him to target a consensus lynch target with Danzo's ability. To get rid of the possibility, however distant that fonti

---------- Post automerged at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

Let him decide meaning allow him to target a consensus lynch target with Danzo's ability. Obviously we'd still decide who to lynch. Don't be so silly.

---------- Post automerged at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

This forum is being stupid again.

19. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Ahh. Apologies Atum. Thought you meant a situation like the one we had Day 1. In that case, I would still have a strong preference for us actually lynching, but I don't mind TMNTT judging, of course.

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Wellp looks like we are doing a last second lynch tmrw