1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Doctor. For fucks sake, use the correct terms. Know who else has an S name? Sarutobi. Sai. Keeping these characters/roles separated should not be an issue.

Banks could be Sakura. Banks could be Chouji. Banks being Sakura does work out in that he would act before souper strikes, therefore vaccinating Waco/Pozzai or both if he received pills from Chouji. IF you are Tsunade and you managed to hit Chouji N1 you could have hashed this out already.

NSFW response.

Just for you.

---------- Post automerged at 04:29 ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 ----------

And I'm out. I should have been asleep four hours ago. This raging hurricane of crap isn't worth the stomachache.

2. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    :lol:

Man, Titus, you have the strangest (read:stupid) meta.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

And you're just looking at DLP.
    Your thoughts on Z Atum and Von please.

4. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I gave Z.

I like Atum, and have from early on. Greater-than-medium/decent town.

Von, hmm. He's been a bit of a no-presence really. Slight scum lean, perhaps, from a lack of content/his pop-in pop-out approach.

---------- Post automerged at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

What times EoD? I'll probably miss it, going to sleep now.

Eh well. Good luck, you should be able to win from here.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'm getting the impression snowvon and Jan are scum together, maybe?

It's 4 votes on snowvon right now. Consider mine placed

---------- Post automerged at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Also good lord zenzao suddenly doubt casting the town firm so damn hard

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

UNVOTE

Feel free to vote on him Citrus, i dont want to stand in the way of your towncred here!

Out of curiosity? Why am I scum with Snowvon?
    If I would do dirty stuff with a guy, it would be him I agree.

Last time I checked you only disliked me because you don't know me and that made me a viable poe target.
    You ranked Von higher than me because of Fontis read, didnt even want to question his allignment today.

Now Von & I are best scumbuddies, because a conf!town is soft pushing a world and you jump on it like a rabid dog.

Get your game straight buddy, because I am buying none of this.

---------- Post automerged at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

Sry .. this might have gotten across the wrong way.

Either push it like you mean it, or dont.

But this testing the the waters kind of play is something scum does when they try to see if they can get traction. Maybe get a town to consider a world and make a case on it, without commiting themselves.

Your play is triggering me, just a little bit.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I mean, one of you guys have to be scum. I typically PoE and I'm having difficulty getting beyond the smaller grouping with you guys

Vote: Snowvon

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Link me to your Z thoughts please...

---------- Post automerged at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Oh and Z, do you want me to "shut up" or "build a case"? I can do the former, but I can't build a case while keeping my mouth shut... or can I?

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Ew, I wake up to a wagon on me. Except I can't really fight the activity criticism. I'm sorry, the V/LA came at a bad time and I think if MathBlade were still alive and posting walls, I'd probably have replaced out since it was like 20-40 new pages per Day.

Anyway.

I'm going to operate off of Godfather!MathBlade worlds because I don't have the brainpower to consider less likely alternatives that also make sense.

Snowvon
    Pozzai
    The Waco Kid
    TMNTurtwig
    Titus

Newcomb
    Zenzao
    Atum

Citrus
    Kalas
    Jan

Typhon|Qgqqqqq

With the number of townfirms increasing in addition to people I'm leaning heavily towards town by meta (Atum and Zenzao) or overall attitude/tone (Newcomb), that leaves three scum (2 group and the 3P) in the five leftovers whom I'm probably misreading.

I was a little concerned with the Q lynch toDay, as Titus is the only one vocally opposing it (I think), whereas Typhon seems to be the leading force in pushing it. As such, I don't think Typhon and Q are scum together, but this doesn't rule out scum vs. 3P (I really don't like Q's defensive/snippy comebacks). Of the two, I think Q's attitude strikes me more as 3P? So. Groupscum first.

Vote Typhon

I remember that I really liked Kalas' earlier posts when the game began, even though he started pretty late; he was engaged from the get-go and I was able to follow his train of thought consistently. My issue is that this is essentially my first game with him (he spent most of CYS dead) so I don't really know how he plays as town or scum (I have read WH3 multiple times and he was a scummy enough town to nearly get lynched as the Priest, but that's it).

As for Jan,
    Yeah I don't want to lynch Jan toDay.

Citrus, you just sort of trounced me as scum and I hate reading you.

Lynch order preference would be Typhon > Q > Jan > Kalas > Citrus. My townleans are strong enough that I legitimately think that this PoE group will win town the game (at least against groupscum, I've never really 3P hunted, any game I've played with a 3P we've just lynched/shot them without doing anything special. If one of my greens are Tobi, they've played an awesome game).

---------- Post automerged at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

Also this. This is a Thing that is probably happening, and it's making my skin crawl.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Von claim.

11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

That would kind of be bad for town. ,_,

But I'll do it if my wagon is committed to lynching me.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Wait a second. Titus you are not in a qt with von and this was mostly a reaction test?

Now i am actually curious about what is gonna happen.

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Titus the game I linked you earlier http://www.fantasystrike.com/forums/index.php?threads/chathunt-2-game-over.10880/ have now ended and Von flipped town. (and so did I if that has any interest)

In terms of activity his levels are about the same, maybe slightly lower in this game, which could be explained by the massive amount of posts in this game.

Personally I've felt better in this game in regards to Von than in my first game, but can't put my finger exactly on why, could be because he feels more confident, which would be a bad sign.

In the first game Fonti did start reconsidering Von near end of day one, here she didn't, I could still potentially see him killing Fonti if he felt she was a strong town voice and feared her flipping on him later.

Personally I would like the lynch to go elsewhere, unless a case stronger than activity criticism is built upon him, as it mirrors my first game with him fairly well.

---------- Post automerged at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

Do keep in mind I have very little experience with Von in general, so I might very well be wrong on him. I merely felt like this was worth mentioning as the games did happen simultaneously.

14. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Going to be on my phone from now until end of day. Like I said, I'm most interested in lynching Citrus, Qg, or Snowvon. Will check in as we get closer.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Snowvon

What do you think about Citrus here compared to our last game?

I know Citrus replaced in at an awkward time but anything noticeable different in playstyles between the two games?

---------- Post automerged at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------
    Newcomb

If you got time/can.

Anything but his activity level jumping in and out as you mentioned earlier that has struck you as really scummy from Von? You mentioned that he came off neutral and/or bad mainly, got a few posts you'd like to point out to make me reconsider him?

16. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd like you to build a case(on me, Atum, and Snowvon) and otherwise STFU with doubtcasting me without one.

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Votecount

Pretty please.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

He's definitely been a lot more generous with letting his anger and frustration loose here, which I instinctively want to townread because of FS not allowing that sort of thing. In CH2 Citrus hung back more, asked questions, sort of hid behind the 'I'm a replacement still catching up' veil a bit.

So like. Slightly townier here, but for not-as-good reasons.

19. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Pozzai, nothing off the top of my head. Mainly PoE and wolfy pop ins. He'd be third on the block in that list for me though. Also Citrus was not a replacement in this game unless my memory is really failing me.

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Citrus was a replacement in the game linked.