1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

He feels more confident, but is equally quiet, which is still giving me a lot of trouble with reading him. The higher confidence is /probably/ indicative of more likely to be town? But I'm feeling super paranoid right now, I'm scared were going to lose like half the town in one poison night so idk

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Citrus can you talk about those concerns I raised on your defense of MB's case, and also what Z's been saying? I feel like they're symptomatic of the same thing - like you're kind of sloppy and care more about the outcome of your post than the process, like you know who's town and so you don't feel the need to cover bases.

Sorry if that's a little unclear - phone posting sucks - but the thrust of my scum read on you is that you're not paranoid enough and you had what looked to me to be an antitown mindset about the Danzo claim.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

The confidence part is actually the one thing that sets me slightly off on Von, because it is different from the other game, he might just be more comfortable around here?

---------- Post automerged at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

I was refering to another game that just finished with him in. Obviously you do not have time to check that out atm, so the question was mainly directed at Von as he was in the game till the very end alongside myself and Citrus(who popped in as a replacement).

---------- Post automerged at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

Will read up on this myself, but could you elaborate exactly what you're refering to here?

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Pozzai, it's a combination of being intimidated by most of the FS players and being more comfortable with the people here.

Citrus, paranoia lynches suck and I really don't want that to be my fate for town. The possibility of a mass Souping unless we lynch the Necromancer guy toDay is the main reason I don't want to claim unless I absolutely have to.

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Intimidated by the FS players, but okay around Fonti?

Fonti scares the living daylights out of me o_O

6. Newcomb

He was super salty (like scum had just been cheated out of a TMNT mislynch) as well as advocating TMNT pick no lynch as judge, which I can't ever see being a good idea for town.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Not if you know her weaknesses! We can talk about them later.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'm not sure what you mean? I do care more about the outcome of my posts than how I say them in general, leading to me being sloppy (especially when on my phone)

Can you link them again? I'm on my phone now and have no idea where they are

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

How do you feel about him advocating Rubicon >>> me > Qg > Waco?

Would it not have been easier for a scum to throw my name in first? Especially seeing as Fonti had already done that?

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Nah I was salty about the quick hammer, if I were scum I'd not do something blatant like rage post in the game thread.

You know, I'm more positive Rubicon was orochimaru now. With 2 charges it makes sense to hold off on using poison

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Indeed you want as many as possible, and you do not know if you'll have a lot of claims day2, if I read the order of actions correctly, they did not know Sasuke was checked before chosing whether to use Kabuto on Orochimaru.

Thus they did not know Sasuke!Mathblade potentially could/had to out roles day2.

12. Newcomb

Is that who he threw out for TMNT to hammer? I guess that makes me feel better about him.

Citrus I'm on phone as well. It's maybe 25 posts back of mine. Mainly it really raised my hackles that you accused MB of misrepping posts and then you quoted a Fonti responding to Snowvon wall like she was responding to you.

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

#2132 if the Fontisian night kill had already been discussed it would easily be defended the day after as well imo.

"I agreed with Fonti's read/reasons on Pozzai, and thought him the best potential kill" without having to defend himself against Fonti.

---------- Post automerged at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:18 ----------

This is interesting imo. #2128

Would scum!Rubicon put a partner and a town in the judge kills?

Qg following up with an agreement in that pool #2131

Qg then following up with #2135

One would consider a person reading it would consider him removed from the pool and therefore had 2town and 1scum in the judging circle.

---------- Post automerged at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

And he backed it up with a vote in #2147

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ah that. Yeah I wasn't super comfortable doing it, it was more of an angry if you're going to abuse and lie about someone's words I can do it too only I can do it even better and with less lying/manipulation

15. Newcomb

I think that's something Rubicon might do, yeah. Mainly because he was himself on a lot of scum lists at that point, and probably didn't think TMNT would really give his opinion weight. Thus, safe to bus a scum buddy and make them look better later? I dunno, that's a little WIFOM-y but between Banks and Fonti on his case I bet he saw the writing on the wall.

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Does the vote order of: Titus, Qg, Mathblade, Snowvon, Jan on the Waco train tell us anything ? =)

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

If I'm thinking of the correct post, I'm also pretty sure that post was address to me? Or the part that was relevant was directed at me

---------- Post automerged at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Points away from snowvon scum and less so but also away from q scum? Scum probably don't out their votes one after the other, but mathblade was a bit more of a loose cannon with her vote and had to based off the cc at that moment

Was there anyone else that struggled to make a decision/didn't want to vote mathblade but didn't vote Waco either? Who abstained at that point yesterday?

---------- Post automerged at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Mrkkhdhsjs. If I were judge and day was moments from ending I'd judge lynch Jan I think, but I'm not confident on that.

Also kalas where are you?

18. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

At the time I thought it might mean two of Q, Snow & Jan could be scum. Given the more recent events with Mathblade, I'd figure likely only one of those 3 is group scum

---------- Post automerged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------
    Citrus, Math's vote was well before her CC

19. Newcomb

Wait you did that on purpose?? That's like... I mean how does that not make you look flat out terrible? Like there are times town needs to lie by omission like with roles and stuff or maybe overstate things as a reaction test, but that's not what you did at all. Maybe it's just that this is my first game and I'm all about transparency but I can't see doing that as a town mindset ever.

Anyone else weigh in here? Am I crazy?

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Feel free to look back at those pages and see how emotionally compromised I was getting, then ask yourself again why I started doing that