1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Finally something to work with. So Titus is just being a raging deuce at this point. A hell of a lot of inconsistency in behavior, but fine. Conf!Town acknowledged.

Titus, case against your Scumreads. Snow Atum Me.

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That's exactly what I'm thinking.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Sorry sorry meant he!

4. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Fluff's Official Votal

Day ends at : This Time (~2.5 hours left)

13 alive, 7 to lynch

Qgqqqqq (3): Zenzao (#3346), Typhon (#3364), Atum (#3373)
    Snowvon (3): Titus (#3511), Qgqqqqq (#3514), Citrus (#3527)

Typhon (1): Snowvon (#3529)
    Citrus (1): Newcomb (#3488)

Abstaining: Pozzai, Kalas, Jan, The Waco Kid, TMNTurtwig

5. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    So are you two saying that Qg is being planted as a myslynch and Jan is who we should be adjusting tact to?

6. Koalas

High Score:
    Its 5 o'clock here. Occasionally I do work.

a) I'm that sure because alignment aside I respect Math as a player. There is a reason behind everything she does, doubly so as scum.

b) It means you're scum.

c) Her scum team that was 1) Night killed 2) Forced to claim by MB 3) claimed herself. Putting you there to round things out works on multiple levels. As for better cases look back at D1/D2. Are you honestly saying that there was nothing scummier then your Titus mislynch post?

7. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Kinda? I'm not confident on Jan - it's pretty circumstantial. I'm actually leaning Qg at this point because I feel like even though he's like 50/30/20 town/group scum/ 3P, and that's a little high in the town side, he's self admitted to not care about the game so it's like dead wood if he's town. Fuck. Hate being on phone for this.

8. Koalas

High Score:
    I'm saying Q mislynch is the Narrative Mathblade was pushing. Whether that was to at give Kabuto!Q a chance to go off or to buy more time/claims for Kabuto!Jan is something I'm trying to figure out.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

The more I read, the more I feel like trying to comprehend Math's play this game is going to require a certain level of thinking I'm not sure I adequately possess.

10. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Rubicon's pos #1336 seems quite interesting seeing how many of those are still alive at this point and he's more or less confirmed scum by now.

Atum, Jan and Typhoon all gets positive response for their reactions.

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

This

Kalas's take on q being a mislynch to not be kabuki rings well with me

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Bah. Newcomb, I see what you're saying. Still think Qg is scummy and needs to be lynched, but I can acknowledge that I might be too close to this to see if he was set up. You're right, it is strange that there wouldn't be another wagon pop up...

I almost think Tobi/town Math is as likely as town Qg, but I'm probably in the minority there. If somebody can post a solid case on someone else I'd like to see it though. Preferably with links if possible. Not moving my vote without something convincing, though.

13. Koalas

High Score:
    With this is mind does Jan=Kabuto jive with you?

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I don't understand why people are saying a wagon hasn't popped up when Q and I are literally tied???

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

TalkingTalking aboutabout D2 buddy

---------- Post automerged at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Moderately so yeah. I need to think about it though.

I guess it wouldnt necessarily be good jn the long term, but itd definitely distance more in the shirt term? The one issue with this is jan was seemingly afk and theb came back in time. I feel like if jan was scum he could just nit have shown up in thread again. Plus why would mathblade say that about a scum buddy who may not be around to comment at all?

---------- Post automerged at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Sorry my autocorrect straight up is broken on this site

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I was talking about today, but those were for the whole Titus reaction test thing, I thought?

Is there anybody with actual intent to lynch Snowvon (besides maybe Titus)?

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

If I had not been close enough to the truth, I would have been dead d1 and scum would have looked 10 times better.
    You believing I am scum and my team wouldnt stop me from going out there like that and basically putting my head on the chopping block in case my read is not on the mark.

Anyways no point in arguing against you kalas, your mind seems set in stone.

I have no real proof why Mathblade did what she did.

I know I am town, even if you are not able to read me as that.

I would like some sort of case other than "Mathblade might have planned THIS play".

Because that accusation is poor at it's best, since she can also frame a town while she knows that she is dying.

Best someone who might give her some time because he was ill and said he will sleep till EoD.

I know that part is the truth and I am town. You are basically grasping for straws in my eyes.

If you have anything that I did, that you want to point out to be really scummy go for it.

But trying to kill me because some scum might or might not have made a play one way or another that includes me being one allignment or the other - that is a big pile of horseshit if i have ever seen one.

So go back to the drawing board and give me a case or stop playing because you seem to be pretty bad at it as either allignment.

18. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Thinking this through. Both Jan and Snowvon were supposed to be AWK toward D2 DayEnd. Math went with Jan who was more likely to stay away, being sick. But also to avoid putting further attention on a potential Scummate!Snowvon, who has been in and out and relatively quiet since about D2 started(IIRC), allowing Snowvon to skate through in the shadows, a preferred Scumtactic.

Making sense thus far?

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Sry if i overstept with my last comment.

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Although honestly the snow wagon does kinda skeeve me out, now that I consider it. It has 2 of the 5 potential scum from the Rubicon analysis on it, and was a pretty recent development. After TMNT indicated he would be judging Q, iirc? It was led by Titus, who is now completely conf!town, but the other 2 are potential acum, with Qg obviously being my number one prospect.

On the other hand, none of those 5 highlighted are on the Qg wagon. This may actually be that push. Feels sloppy, bUT not impossible.

---------- Post automerged at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

At the same time, Snow has been gone a lot, and like Newcomb I can't remember all that much positive from him as the game progresses. Ugh. I don't know. I need to be at a computer where I can look stuff up better.