1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

I am. Just because I am succinct doesn't mean I am not doing anything. How about you stop bitching and moaning but instead be productive and take a stance on Von and Atum?

2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

She had 1gameday of experience playing forum games with me, she does not know me in real life.

I feel fairly certain that Von is luckier than me in both those aspects.

I'm not basing my defense of Von on "Fonti said so", I'm adding that as an extra point on top of my own townread of him.

I might be wrong on him, but his activity levels are not significantly different from the forum game we played alongside this one, and I find it a poor reason to scumread him for.

My biggest concern is that I heavily townread him throughout this entire game, while in the other game I was more wishy washy on him, and the shift of confidence he seems to have.

3. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

The 2nd mis-read I was thinking of was when she scum-read you in SONG, when you were town

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Pretty confident in Citrus Typhon Jan and Q town, not willing to lynch Kalas today.

You can lynch in whoever is left minus the conftowns (which I consider TMNT, Newcomb, Myself, Waco and Pozzi).

---------- Post automerged at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

There's my case. :p

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I have 3gamedays of play with Von apart from this game, so I might be superwrong, but I'll try to defend my townread till the end.

I will vote for him to get a lynch through, but I'll do it with a bitter taste in my mouth.

6. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Post 653. Xanidel has made all but one of his posts. None of them are good. Yet you have him down as a town lean? You're also pushing scum Titus in a Math vs Titus world which doesn't look very good in hindsight.

You later clarify in 661 that your Xanidel read is because he's opposed to Titus, leaving plenty of room to back out of it. You also have Pozzai down as the Godfather, which isn't scummy by any means but does read interestingly with how he and Mathblade played out.

20 posts later (673) your town Titus rainbow. Xanidel has moved down into Null without a post from him. Shifting reads like that with no explanation is always suspicious. Doubly so when the read is on an almost definite scum. That's a huge tell for me of some kind of coordination and/or distancing.

Titus calls you out on this and in 699 you agree he could completely be scum.. but that we should definitely wait till he starts participating so why don't we talk about literally anyone else.

So Point 1) Exactly zero of his early day interactions with Xanidel read positively to me.

Following this we have the whole Mathblade misylnch Titus fiasco. a case that seemed strong enough to push at first but was very easy to poke holes in and shut down very quickly.

Point 2) Mathblade starts a lynch attempt on Jan that had no chance of going anywhere.

Point 3) The Day 1 hammer. Ties into point 1) but bringing the hammer down was terrible (no matter what Titus says). This is more circumstantial, but its hard for me to read this as anything other then shutting down discussion to try and get the Xanidel slot one more Day.

Vote Jan

This is what I got on a half hour skim of Jan's posts. There's more there but this needs to get posted before the Day ends.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Ah, got it.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I would be willing to lynch zebzao, but i think he is more likely for 3rd party then scum? Maybe?

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

The one thing that makes me personally townread him is that Fonti and Von looked over the game together (or each at their own laptop, but next to each other) and were nodding at certain situations as Fonti stated.

That sounds like something Scum!Von would be more likely to avoid, and Town!Von would not give a single shit about.

It also increases the chance of fonti being right with her townread on him, which already has a high propability as far as i know.

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Fuck it

jan

---------- Post automerged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Unvote vit

---------- Post automerged at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Jan whats your scumteam again? On phone sorry

11. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    How about you give me a reason to?

POSTS. REASONS. YOUR CONFIDENCE IS WORTH LESS THAN A ZIMBAWEAN DOLLAR IN THIS ECONOMY.

Man, post a fucking case.

Good enough for me at this point.

UNVOTE.

Lynch Vote Jan.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Who is vit?

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

You could also pick up my points about him sheeping the Fonti scumlist after she died without ever giving his own opinions to as to why he felt the exact same people were scum.

I do think he reacted well to my questions earlier though.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Jan's not likely scum unless scum with someone on the wagon as the Jan wagon sucks, we have zero time to verify Kalas's case and done to counter Bob.

---------- Post automerged at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

*Bob is Von...

15. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Atum, your thoughts?

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Waco, finally you see it don't you...Atum has done nothing.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Zenzao why jan

zenzao

18. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Then why are you on Von?

19. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    His constant tunnel on you doesn't read well either but I needed to get the things I had a strong understanding of down before I started digging deeper into everything he said.

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Omg where the fuck is atum you arw right