1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Citrus that is not how you vote.

Also suddenly Jan wagon. Uh. Not my first choice.

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Pretty sure I liked Xanidel for one post and that was #198 it.

That post looked like him trying to evaluate Titus, since I didnt like Titus at that point it made sense to me.

That post was the only good thing he ever wrote, so when switching Titus to town he was neutral, he didnt do anything scummy and not anything good for me.

So yes I didn read someone scummy for not posting when I, after 2 days of working 14 hours each day, had only like 5 posts at that point.
    With a full week day 1 there was enough time for me to let him prove himself, which he never did.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

And did Citrus ever answer the "why?" to the whole "Atum should be considered top town" comment at EoD2 ?

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Atum is town he just sucks at deadlines.

Come on.

5. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Titus, I really liked Atum's day 1, to the point he was one of my top 3 town late in Day 1. More poking him, as I don't like all he's done in the last 48 hours is discuss his night actions, and say we should judge!lynch again toDay

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Oh sure, I was just adding that part because it was discussed earlier in the day.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Reasons [redacted]

8. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    [b ] [/b ] to bold from phone, c'mon, how do you guys keep making mistakes like this all game long?

I'm voting Jan because of the last ten pages. Q is potentially a myslynch set up by Math and Jan, between Jan and Snowvon I find Kalas' case compelling over Titus lack of reasoning for pushing Snow.

---------- Post automerged at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150713T18&p0=179&font=cursive

Thirty minutes, people. Either we decide now or we go to another No Lynch and let TMNT make his decision based off of the gamestate.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Z, really it's PoE. Jan's town (or scum with Kalas). Citrus tow. Typhon town. Kalas is likely town (or scum w Jan)

So I am at Z and Von with Atum 3p. Could swap if needed.

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

The later interactions for day 1 .. well you only paraphrased them, but that is fine, i guess.

My godfather read was far off the deep end, i agree .. it did fit well with titus claiming pozzai conf!town d1 after basically nothing.
    I didnt think they are likely town at that point, esp because i thought there is a scum between Fonti and Pozzai. The way they fought while both normally claiming a good read on each other (outside of forum games, but both were sure enough it translates well enough).

Explain to me the last push of mine on day 1 .. what is my goal to push on titus the way I did?

If I dont do anything as scum I either get two conf townroles or a town misslynch day 1 ... there is no gain for me if both are town.

My only gain is when any of them are scum. (pretty sure they are not)

As town I force myself into the middle of things and try to get reads out of it, while risking to die if my read on Titus as town and her role is off. I got fucking lucky because my guess was reasonable and close enough.

11. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Fluff's Official Votal

Day ends at : This Time (~.5 hours left)

13 alive, 7 to lynch

Qgqqqqq (3): Typhon (#3364), Atum (#3373), Snowvon ( #3618)
    Snowvon (2): Titus (#3511), Qgqqqqq (#3514)
    Jan (2): Kalas (#3646), Zenzao (#3651)
    Citrus (1): Newcomb (#3488)
    Zenzao (1): Citrus (#3675)

Abstaining: Pozzai, Jan, The Waco Kid, TMNTurtwig

12. Titus

Titus Squib

We aren't lynching at this point. :'(

13. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    198 is miles better then most of his posts iirc but nothing to write home about. If you had a town read on him from it though where's the push to get him posting more, to pick his brain? You gave him a town check mark then walked away.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Kalas, why did you just make this case giving us zero to me to review it?

15. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    And whose fault is that, miss refusal-to-case?

---------- Post automerged at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

+1. A damn case would have helped here, Titus. Another mistake from you.

:facepalm
    I am town. Want my claim?

---------- Post automerged at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

22 MINUTES LEFT.

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Can we stop threatening to out all our roles or we'll have the entire team souped in the night.

17. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If I'm reading this correctly you're asking why scum!Jan would push for a Titus lynch near the end of Day 1? How about the Titus vs Mathblade you were actively pushing. There's definitely one scum between them, it'd be great if that turned out to be Titus with a role you could steal over your teammate Mathblade.

I don't follow the bolded part. At all. Post numbers?

Alternatively you were fishing for Titus role banking on the fact that no one would buy a lynch on you if your guess was off.

18. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

QFE

10chars/

19. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Jesus guys, what's the plan here? Of the the names of I've seen tossed around, I'm willing to vote for Q, Jan, and Snow, in that order. Strong preference for Q, because of the case I've been pushing. Still haven't seen a particularly convincing case on anyone else.

20. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Titus, for what you're saying about Atum, the same goes for Q & Von