1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Ooh, that's interesting, and not something I had thought of yet. The Snowvon thing, I mean. That definitely justifies looking into him very closely today.

The protector could have been Banks, though, in fairness. How were interactions between the two of you Day 1 (sorry, on my phone so it's hard for me to look it up)? If that's unreasonable (meaning your interactions were poor and/or you guys have no meta history) and a reread doesn't look very towny, I'd be very interested in a Snowvon lynch today.

From my last post yesterday:
    The Snowvon wagon/reaction test/whatever the fuck it was was weird. It appeared quickly, it ended quickly, and I never saw much of a case either way. Will look into that with my reread. The Rubicon case was indicative of potential Snow scum, too.

Yeah, Pozzai, if your interactions with Banks were like yours with fonti, then Snow definitely needs to be reconsidered by everyone, especially in light of those calling for his head (Titus, Waco) dying in the night.

On the other hand, if you were vaccinated, then it's entirely possible that this is a setup. Do you remember how things were going with the two of you?

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well unless Tobi AND Sai went off last night I think it's safe to assume Orochimaru or Kabuto is alive. Almost definitely Kabuto.

Fluffy my vote is in for a Day extension.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

He did slightly turn towards town on me, but he's smart enough to know Waco was the cop, I realised day2 I fucked up by coming out as strong as Hinata was a mistake, and Titus was shot.

The real question is. Was Waco shot by Tobi and Titus shot by scum, or the other way around?

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

It's probably best to vote / speak about day extension in qt's rather than in thread, just a note to you guys

5. Koalas

High Score:
    I completely disagree with the Jan read but this is worth quoting. That's Atum, Zenzao and Snow.

Going for a deep Jan reread.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I sincerely doubt to I has shot yet, though I could be wrong

7. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    VOTALS.

D1;
    No Lynch (9): Titus (#2055), Pozzai (#2056), TMNTurtwig (#2058), Typhon (#2060), fontisian (#2061), Newcomb (#2077), Kalas (#2092), The Waco Kid (#2093), Jan (#2098)
    TMNTurtwig (2): Citrus (#645), Snowvon (#794)
    Pozzai (2): Atum (#683), Rubicon (#1885)
    Rubicon (1): Banks (#1504)

Abstaining: Qgqqqqq, Zenzao, MathBlade

D2;
    MathBlade (8): The Waco Kid, Typhon (#2948), TMNTurtwig (#3114), Kalas (#3137), Citrus (#3159), Pozzai (#3213), Zenzao (#3240), MathBlade (#3242)
    The Waco Kid (2): Qgqqqqq (#2599), Snowvon (#2814)
    Qgqqqqq (1): Atum (#2790)
    Citrus (1): Newcomb (#2441)

Abstaining: Jan, Banks, Titus

D3;
    Qgqqqqq (7): Typhon (#3364), Atum (#3373), Snowvon ( #3618), TMNTurtwig (#3689), Zenzao (#3693), Newcomb (#3694), Citrus (#3719)
    Snowvon (4): Titus (#3511), Qgqqqqq (#3514), The Waco Kid (#3695), Jan (#3716)
    Jan (1): Kalas (#3646)

Abstaining: Pozzai

Six conf!town agreed to No Lynch Day 1. Three(Typhon, Kalas, Jan) maybe's also agreed to this. Citrus and Snow stayed on Judge!claimed!TMNT. Atum and Scum!Rubicon stayed on Pozzai. Conf!town Banks stayed on Rubicon. Tobi?!Qg, myself, and Scum!Math abstained.

Day 2 only three Conf!town voted on Math, with three maybe's, myself, and then Scum!Math finishing herself off. Tobi?!Qg and Snow voted Waco. Atum stayed on Qg. Conf!New stayed on Citrus. A maybe and two Conf!town's abstained.

Four maybe's and myself voted on Tobi?!Qg, with only two Conf!town. Two Conf!town voted Snow, with Tobi?!Qg and a maybe. Only Kalas stayed on Jan, and one Conf!town abstained.

I'm inclined to believe a Scum!Snow world from that, with a side of Atum, after Titus finally began posting anything of value toward the last hour of yesterDay. Atum really hasn't been making a presence and skimming the Days, a typical Scum!behavior.

Also, looking back over my QT, way early into D1 Math started townsiding Snow for his RVS on her yet kept up shitty pressure on Titus and I for also voting her.

---------- Post automerged at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

I'd be inclined to believe the Scum finally targeted her now that she was confirmed as Tsunade and Waco as the Cop. Plus, with the way Titus was pushing her Scumteam at the end, even without actual cases.

Pending re-reading;

Lynch Vote Snowvon.

---------- Post automerged at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

And I'm out for the remainder of the evening most likely. I'll be busy on Thursday and Friday but relatively clear tomorrow.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Sigh. I think I may try to do a reread but holy fuck almost 4000 posts...

---------- Post automerged at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

And I'll try to do a proper VCA if I get the chance, because I have the feeling I'm literally the last player left alive that will, to my knowledge

---------- Post automerged at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Oh and someone confirm, but it's not possible for Kabuto to soup tonight correct?

---------- Post automerged at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Hint: because I think I can show why the scum waited til last night to soup AND win us the game, assuming I'm reading the rules correct and Kabuto cannot soup tonight

Kabuto
    · Can communicate with other Sound nin through QT.
    · Twice per game, he may choose a dead player, learn their identity, and use whatever powers they would have been able to use that night the next night.
    · Kabuto may puppet Orochimaru to use his poison. After he fails a poisoning using Orochimaru's power, his identity is revealed.

So he cannot soup until tomorrow night, right?

9. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    That's actually correct assuming that Kabuto aped Orochimaru N2 to act N3 and then did not do the same N3 to act toNight. But with the delay I'd expect Kabuto to have used his power lastNight to act toNight.

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

If it's true I'm the only one that does a comprehensive VCA, I'd like to be known as The Last Airbender with hindsight

---------- Post automerged at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Questions about Kabuto for His Fluffiness:
    1) Say he chooses Orochimaru N1 in the graveyard. If he doesn't use the ability N2, does he lose the charge still?
    2) Say he chooses Orochimaru N1 in the graveyard. If he uses the ability N2, can he also choose to puppet Orochimaru that same night to use Orochimaru's ability N3? Effectively puppeting on the same night he uses a puppeted ability?
    3) Say he chooses Orochimaru N1 in the graveyard. If he does not want to use the ability N2, can he choose to puppet Orochimaru N2 and thus be able to use the ability N3? Or would he be locked into using a charge of the puppeted ability N2?

---------- Post automerged at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Balls the answer to #2 is he can use the ability AND puppet on the same night. Hmm.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

#pausetheday

#extendtheday

#wewantnewcomb

.. out of game - play with us next week citrus!

ingame .. will reread some stuff when i am back up .. will either sleep soon or play an allstars game .. not sure yet. (also dont have an invite yet).
    Have the next days off, but some private stuff i have to do .. will still be around a lot.

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Huh, I was expecting more people to die. That wasn't so bad.

Vote Typhon

I see him sizing up whether or not a me wagon will take off before he actually votes.

People who didn't want to vote Typhon yesterDay: why???

^

13. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    You cannot be serious. We lost our Judge and our Cop. Titus as the only inherently immune player is also a blow. In what world does losing both Judge and Cop at the same time not equal a bad world, Snow? The Scum!world. Cop lead to Math imploding, Judge lead to Rubicon lynch.

And if Qg hadn't been lynched yesterDay TMNT would have probably taken out Atum, too.

Rubi/Math/Snow/Atum. Not the most coherent Scum team. Explains why Atum denied seeing anything wrong in early-D1 Math when I point-blank asked him and IIRC you about her and then one of you backing Atum's post as genuine(may have been Fonti who backed it, I'm going off of memory).

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Zenzao, I was paranoid that scum had more rolereads than the people who hardclaimed. It's not good.

15. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Sorry, not letting this go so easily. I believe Titus was onto something with you and Atum(coupled with DayEnd discussions and vote placement and Pozzai denoting the different riff you're playing to this game) and your first post after seeing three dead townies and two of them being vital roles to winning this game is 'Oh I expected more souping guess that's fine we lost our Judge and Cop'. Like, what? Where's the suspicion? Where's the effort to hunt? To dredge up something of a reaction to Pozzai being the only survivor out of the hard claims? You aren't surprised that neither TMNT or Waco were not vaccinated against souping, you don't even acknowledge Pozzai.

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

To be honest, I thought we were holding off a bit until we decided what to do about the extension?

17. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    And I saw Atum eying this thread around the time I called you out. He's around.

At a glance, looking back at the wagon conclusion at DayEnd each time, Atum placed a vote fairly early into D1 on Pozzai and never moved it again. He voted moderately late on Qg and then the same. And then he voted fairly early on Qg again D3 and never moved his vote.

Within 100, 20, and 300 posts respectively Atum voted somewhere and Snowvon either joined in or distanced. TMNT/Pozzai D1, Qg/Waco D2, Qg D3.

---------- Post automerged at 00:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:13 ----------

Please tell me no one else is missing how Scummy this is? So I take it you're against giving New a chance to speak ToDay given he'd inevitably have valuable insight from Titus' and his discussions N2 and presumably N3.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

What? Where did you get 'against giving him a chance to speak' from??? Isn't the whole point of the extenstion to wait for him so he can post, thus giving him a chance to speak?

19. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Well I guess it's a good thing we didn't go with the judge lynch.:rolleyes:

I've got more midterms tomorrow so I'm not gonna spend much time here tonight or tomorrow.

Typhon > Zenzao > Jan > Kalas > Snowvon > Citrus

While I kinda want Citrus to answer this too, Zenzao what on earth do Titus' reads have to do with someone's votes today?

20. Koalas

High Score:
    Hey Z, just a thought, but if someone actually wanted to analyze Day 1 votes wouldn't the almost lynch on TMNT be a much better then the last minute No Lynch scramble?