1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

What Kalas said, part of why I feel like that votal summary isn't useful.

Zenzao, I'm voting you right now based on what I think as opposed to specifically what Titus said.

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Day 1 ends at: This time (~3.2 days left)

17 alive, 9 to lynch

TMNTurtwig (7): Titus (#107), Newcomb (#112), Citrus (#645), Snowvon (#794), Pozzai (#883), Jan (#1106), Typhon (#1181)
    Jan (3): MathBlade (#1048), Kalas (#1060), Zenzao (#1108)
    Titus (2): The Waco Kid (#280), TMNTurtwig (#692)
    Pozzai (2): fontisian (#298), Atum (#683)

Abstaining: Rubicon, Qgqqqqq, Banks

Day 1 ends at: This time (~2.1 days left)

17 alive, 9 to lynch

TMNTurtwig (6): Titus (#107), Citrus (#645), Snowvon (#794), Pozzai (#883), Jan (#1106), Typhon (#1181)
    Jan (1): MathBlade (#1048)
    Rubicon (1): Banks (#1504)
    MathBlade (1): Newcomb (#1678)

Abstaining: Rubicon, Qgqqqqq, Kalas, TMNTurtwig, The Waco Kid, Zenzao

Votes that happen after that :
    Rubicon votes on Pozzai #1885
    Newcomb unvotes on Mathblade #1934
    Mathblade unvotes on me #1952

#2054 TMNT claims Danzo.

Votecount at that point :

TMNTurtwig (6): Titus (#107), Citrus (#645), Snowvon (#794), Pozzai (#883), Jan (#1106), Typhon (#1181)
    Pozzai (2): fontisian (#298), Atum (#683) Rubicon (#1885)

Abstaining:Qgqqqqq, Kalas, TMNTurtwig, The Waco Kid, Zenzao, Newcomb, Mathblade

I have never tried to analyze a vote on forum mafia, so i will leave this one for the ppl wo think they can get any infos out of it.

Didn't color the official two votes coming beforehand, just pasted them in to make the picture complete, in case there is info in them that I don't see.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That's.. actually a helpful post Jan. Thank you. Does wagon analysis happen a lot in vid mafia?

---------- Post automerged at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Assumptions made, NK's were town. Rubicon/MB were scum. Q is colored yellow as I'm not sure where to place him (not that it mattered D1).

4. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    A. avoidance of the last part of my paragraph in #3755, b. excuse to deflect attention away from the fact that you aren't doing anything while also subtly implying that the extension can be a bad thing. There isn't anything to decide here, Snow. The extension so that New can show up isn't a subject for contention.

Know why we ended up lynching Qg yesterDay? Because we all did fuck-all for most of D3, and those who were posting were dancing around the bush rather than make any viable posts(I'm looking at Titus here the most, how hard would it have been to present a case rather than 'oh now I'm staying hands off make up your own minds' I mean really? Really?).

So you aren't taking Conf!town player's thoughts and walls into account, okay then. Keep pushing your Scum!agenda.

And so you have nothing to say about D2 or D3. The amount of apathy in this game thread is sickening.

I don't buy that. You were heavily swayed by Titus right at DayEnd, going so far as to vote me based off what she was posting.

Post some reasons. Give me something to work with here.

Snowvon on TMNT toward the middle of the TMNT wagon, Math on Jan, Atum on Pozzai early, and Rubicon and Qg abstaining.

No noticeable change.

Snow still on TMNT. Atum and Rubicon together on Pozzai. Math and Qg abstaining.

5. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Kalas: Hey Zenzao. The fact that you're ignoring the important votes of the most important Day is troubling seeing as you're scumhunting through VCA.

Zenzao: YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS GAME! GRWEAYH%$TWU#HR$Y

Calm the fuck down. VCA needs to be done with a clear head.

---------- Post automerged at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------
    Citrus if you're actually interested in doing VCA I'd like an in depth analysis of Day 2.

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Uhh uuuhh!

Funfact! On day 1 and day 3 Z + Kalas voted on me when ppl were trying to build wagons

Day 1 it was Math trying to form a wagon on me, Day 3 it was Kalas making a case and Z jumpoing on it, near the end of the day.

That wagon dissolved pretty fast, because a lot of people decided Q would be a good wagon to end the day on.

Me knowing that I am town .. are they mafia for trying to push on me or just clueless towns that try to solve the game by pushing some pressure on their scumread?

My answer:
    I dont think 3 out of 4 mafia would wagon on a single person day 1 to create a countertrain to an already existing train on another town.

Ok enough fun time .. something real for a change :

Assuming we hit 2 mafia on day 1 & 2 .. Q had to be exactly the roleblocker or a miss.

If he was not the roleblocker Newcomb was most likely to be blocked since he claimed blocked n1 (thus claiming blockable in the first place).
    Newcomb has to be blocked by mafia in case he is Ino, as which he would get a copcheck n3 (shadowing waco n2 is the obvious play) or a slug (shadow on titus, unlikely but still doable).

This is btw one more crucial reason i want Newcomb here before we end the day.

(Scum can meta that play, but if they didnt we have kinda confirmed information)

---------- Post automerged at 20:51 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

Even if he is one of the other roles that can be blocked, the risk for scum to not block him without a good read on somebody else to block is kinda weird, unless they meta it.
    (Thats why i was really suprived by him claming blocked n1 .. he could have told titus in chat, thus not letting scum know that he is blockable. the public play was never good for town)

7. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I voted you D1 because in that moment I actually agreed with Mathblade and in regards to your responses to why you used the term myslynch it felt like you were Scum-slipping. After a little while of thought and between New and IIRC Pozzai saying that they felt they would have said the same general things I looked back at what you'd posted in conjunction with Math continuing to foam at the mouth over your supposed slip and realized that it was reaching on Math's part. I unvoted you accordingly.

D3 Kalas was making good points against you and I wasn't as sure of Qg at that point. Not long after I specifically asked that the players on toward DayEnd make up a decision to lynch or let it go to TMNT and have him choose from what was available in-thread, and between Qg's own Scummy behavior and the gathering votes on him I defaulted to my original D3 opening vote for Qg.

Sorry, but you 'knowing that you are town' is not a valid answer to anything in a no-flip game. Prove it with your actions, answers and responses, and actively hunting for the Scum.

8. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Von, I need you to do something for me. Find a single post day1 that inclines Banks ever remotely considering vaccinating me.

Day2 he would never vaccinate me, day1 Fonti would never vaccinate me, if person vaccinating were still alive Waco wouldn't have died.

This leads me to conclude I never was vaccinated, but instead intentionally left alive.
    If this is true, why am I then left alive? Well, because no matter how poor one might play, a conf!town's word will pull more weight than an unconfirmed.

What I did yesterday was defend you, hence I very much see a world where I am left alive to derail town by defending you.

On reread of the thread, you never jumped my wagon day1, which might look good for you. You do trust Fonti's read in me however, and had her as solid town, I think town!Von would have no problem sheeping Fonti at least to get some more reactions out of me.

You did however express concerns/thoughts as to Fonti reaction testing people by creating a wagon on me, while knowing I was town to catch scum, and while town!Von would not care about this, scum!Von might be a bit more apprehensive in regards to jump it.

I expressed concern about your confidence yesterday, maybe I was correct, and that confidence stems from the person reading you the best missread you and called you town, plus you have teammates to back you up.

I need you to be active today, because I've started to reconsider you big time due to my survival.

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

What do you think of me right now?

You are not going hard on me, after believing yesterdays case pretty quickly.

What did change for you? Did anything change for you?

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

These posts look really useful actually, brb reading them more slowly

---------- Post automerged at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Eh fuck it. Tell you what, someone link me where D2 starts and I'll do the VCA now, I had the next hour saved for checking out Amazon's crap sale day and it looks like I have some spare time

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I wish you had taken the entirety of my vote when you made that post, you know, the conf!town, whom you voted on, albeit that mainly being a joke vote. Had looked better in your favour tbh.

---------- Post automerged at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:15 ----------

You're still one of my favoured lynches. At the time of your reactions to me, I felt better about you, and I still lacked something from Qg and Typhon mainly, thus you moved out of that day's lynch targets(unless some of the others showed up big time.)

---------- Post automerged at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

Especially after this comment Jan

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Day 1 ends at: This time (~3.2 days left)

17 alive, 9 to lynch

TMNTurtwig (7): Titus (#107), Newcomb (#112), Citrus (#645), Snowvon (#794), Pozzai (#883), Jan (#1106), Typhon (#1181)

Jan (3): MathBlade (#1048), Kalas (#1060), Zenzao (#1108)

Titus (2): The Waco Kid (#280), TMNTurtwig (#692)

Abstaining: Rubicon, Qgqqqqq, Banks

Day 1 ends at: This time (~2.1 days left)

17 alive, 9 to lynch

Jan (1): MathBlade (#1048)

MathBlade (1): Newcomb (#1678)

Abstaining: Rubicon, Qgqqqqq, Kalas, TMNTurtwig, The Waco Kid, Zenzao

Votes that happen after that :

Rubicon votes on Pozzai #1885
    Newcomb unvotes on Mathblade #1934
    Mathblade unvotes on me #1952

#2054 TMNT claims Danzo.

Votecount at that point :

Pozzai (2): fontisian (#298), Atum (#683) Rubicon (#1885)

Abstaining:Qgqqqqq, Kalas, TMNTurtwig, The Waco Kid, Zenzao, Newcomb, Mathblade

Note 1: #1000 - #1200 : Jan looks good due to Mathblade?
    Note 2: Looks worse for Q since he's abstaining?
    Note 3: Minor unaligned Kalas/Zenzao
    Note 4: Snowvon's position on the wagon looks the worst
    Note 5: Atum and Rubicon look slightly unaligned due to wagon on Pozzai?

Brb diving into #1000

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

There you go Citrus

---------- Post automerged at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

Guess you can't edit the quotes like that..... :(

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Feels very unaligned for Mathblade/Kalas

Increases my feeling of unaligned Jan/Mathblade

---------- Post automerged at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

1. Snowvon
    5. Zenzao
    7. Atum
    13. Typhon

Ok. I'm currently leaning town on Jan and Kalas.

I also /think/ Snowvon is town? But he's close to null.

I ?think? Atum is townish?

This leads me to the conclusion Q was not town and Zenzao/Typhon are the remaining non-town.

Can someone also link me to the wall posts Typhon made where everyone flipped their reads on him?

Thanks Pozzai, diving into D2 now

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Working on D2 votals, that world doesn't really work. Typhon pushed pretty hard on Q D2

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Fonti: #298
    Citrus: #413
    Mathblade: #651
    Atum: #683
    Jan: #971
    Rubicon: #1885

Banks had an early pingout vote on me, and Von put a vote on me AFTER Fonti died.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Because you were vaccinated. That's the only optimal explanation.

It's really bad to leave a conf!town alive, especially with knocking out Waco via poison further confirming you. Kabuto gets one more shot at using poison AND he has to decide on that day ahead of time by a night. It's incredibly stupid to leave an extra town alive.

That's my interpretation anyways

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

a. not talking to you pozzai.
    talking to Z. It was a direct response to him and i was sure it was obvious in the context of what i wrote.

b. i searched for fluffs votes pre endofday/nolynch. those are the two latest, then i counted the votechanges till the moment TMNT claimed.
    That is what made sense for me. If you want all the votes and their changes from post 1 till EoD .. have fun doing it urself or get the fuck of my back.

I dont give a single fuck about what looks in my favour. I rarely do.

Why is Pozzai alive?
    A. His read on von being town is backwards, thus keeping him alive might help von staying alive.
    B. His read on von being town is completly right, thus keeping him alive might make him paranoid leaning to a Von misslynch.
    C. Pozzai is immune to poison?!
    D. Some infuencial scum is believed to be town, and feels he is able to use Pozzai like a puppet.

You could have immunity to poison IF sakura messed up n2, thinking the cop would die for sure. Giving you immunity instead .. a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .. would be the saying that fits here.
    That would have been a missplay by sakura, not impossible, just unlikely.

*Sniff* I just decided to delete half of the post that was only about insulting Pozzai for being nothing but a lapdog. :/

20. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

So who vaccinated me? Fonti, who had me as her top scum all day1?

Banks, who only slightly townread me day1, and who then did not vaccinate the cop, despite me speaking to him about how my case on him was bulldung, only made to try and have people focus elsewhere than the cop?

Banks DID NOT vaccinate me day2, NEVER, I know him, he's smarter than that(please don't tell him I said that)
    Fonti vaccinating me? That's a joke imo.
    Anyone else than those two Sakura, and didn't vaccinate the cop? Then I'd be seriously disappointed cause I majorly fucked up day two in my joy of catching a scum.

I do not believe I was ever vaccinated, that is my problem, because none of the people being able to would do it.