1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

If you got time could you tell me why Typhon and Jan are so high ? I would agree with Zen being the one person I would not touch outside confirms/nigh confirms.

---------- Post automerged at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

Personally my list would be along the lines of:

Citrus
    Kalas

Typhon
    Snowvon
    Atum
    Jan

---------- Post automerged at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

Not necesarily Jan first, Atum next etc but in that grouping.

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ok. I've thought about it, and I think snowvon is town.

My reasoning is that I don't think he'd have this approach/semi defeatist style as scum because he'd effectively be letting down his team. I think he'd feel too guilty about that.

This is similar to how he was at the end of the FS game, and I think that's because he was town there too.

Even as tobi I I'd expect more energy because that's a solo role

The issue is I have no idea who we should lynch

Unvote

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

While I agree to a certain extend, it's not as defeatist as it was in FS, and in FS he had me trying to defend him, in this game he has noone.

Also I don't see the logic behind why it's worse letting one team down over another, apart from one of the teams being able to shout at you in QT :p

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Quick post before work:

I'm sorry Citrus/everyone, if Day ends at 5 then I won't be able to be here. :( That's my fault for not double checking the Day end timer.

If no one was blocked, this means we have 3/4 groupscum down and that's yay.

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Throw your vote out and preferably a small explanation before you leave then please.

6. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Maybe. Or maybe the roleblocker a. got Neji'd; b. chose not to act given the souper soup'd the Cop and Ino+Sakura are probably dead, Sai can't do squat ATM, Chouji can't do much with the pills, and I can't recall who else but pretty much the remaining town who are alive are passive rather than active and cannot be roleblocked IIRC.

And this is why you fail. We had 5 IRL days toDay to look at players and determine behavior and you don't have a single name to vote. Unbelievable.

Trying to save your Scumbuddy Snow?

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Is there a world where Pozzai & Waco were immune to poison, mafia decided to kill titus and block the cop.
    And third party shot the cop?

In that wolrd Qgqqqq was town.

Someone talked about third party shooting earlier, and that scenario would make sense, because the cop most likely would die that night anyway and third party can hide their shot while becoming immune to mafia.

Will talk about kalas case in a second .. i cant argue the sakura case. i did fuck that one up, i read it and somehow didnt consider the clearly mentioned last part.
    Think of that what you will, a clear fuck up by myself.

8. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    @His_fluffiness, Vote Count please.

---------- Post automerged at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

:facepalm
    his fluffiness

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I brought this up early in the day, it's a potential, albeit unlikely.

10. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay guys, this is crazy. Let's get it together.

Can everyone please post a readwall at this point, just to see who, if anybody, is a consensus target?

Mine is as follows currently (top is scummiest):

Snowvon
    Atum
    Jan/Citrus/Kalas (haven't sorted my thoughts entirely yet. Qg analysis points at Citrus scum mate, Rubicon points at one of Jan or Kalas)
    Newcomb
    Pozzai

Would be willing to lynch Atum today. Not really down to lynch Jan/Citrus/Kalas without a solid case made.

As for my Snow case, see my notes a page or two back. His reads give the appearance of fimness, but there's way too much meta, not enough case building. There's some other smaller issues, but that's the main problem.

11. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I am awake and combing through Atum / Snowvon / Citrus. Atum is my gut's main target, Citrus is my brain's main target, and Snowvon is my "listening to people I think are town" main target. I think I would be okay lynching any of those three.

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Excellent, thanks Newcomb.

Jan, I see you on. What're you thinking, as far as possible targets?

---------- Post automerged at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

So far we have two okay with Atum/Snow lynches, and one and a half okay with a Citrus lynch.

13. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vote Jan

Well at least you're not denying it.

If Q was Tobi I think that's the scum team. If Q was town.. I'd have to readjust. Gut's saying Atum or Snow Tobi in that situation but I'd need to go over more posts.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

First things first.

Thanks for that analysis Kalas, pretty nice to see what parts you liked and didnt liked of my day 1 posts.
    best way to improve is always someone trying to destroy you.

My interest in peoples opinion on me was because with the misslynch comment i put myself knowingly in the crossfire, and wanted to see who will jump on it.
    Knowing that I am town i was sure as soon as someone would mention it scum would try to push scum on me for it.
    Sadly the scum was Mathblade which gave me nothing.

Knowing she is scum i read you more town, because it is unlikely that 2 scum will start a wagon on me together.

I would have loved more people to jump in on it, but i got hard townread by Titus, Fonti and Citrus before any major started to build up.

Not completly sure what about my interactions with Banks and Fonti you did not like, will try to recheck that part later.

The Sakura part was a really big flaw on my side.
    In my head somehow the delaypart did not exist. Thats why i read the godfather as the strongest mafia role, because the poisoner would not be as strong if a single outed role could be instantly cured each day.

Cant defend that part, read me scummy for it or don't. I will move on for now.

Just because i know you will hate me for it.

Quite a lot of my posts u actually liked, but in your tl:dr you only mention possible flaws in my play but not a single good part.
    Which is fine if you just want to build a case against me and not find out my allignment.
    Just curious what do you think of me if you combine the good and the bad.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Personally I'm between Atum and Snowvon, I've covered some of my issues regarding Snowvon, and Atum's just not been here for the last two days at all.

Vote: Atum

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Can someone link the day timer?

---------- Post automerged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Vote: Atum
    Atum

Do something useful or get lynched

I /think/ I'm at Atum > Jan / Kalas > Typhon > Snowvon, but I'm really unsure. I can't get my PoE beyond there and things slowing down hasn't been helpful at all in reading people

17. H_A_Greene

High Score:
  18. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Kalas, would you be open to lynching anybody else today? Snow? Atum? Just wondering.

I'm gonna read your case on Jan in the meantime, it's not impossible that I could be convinced to lynch him today despite a preference for a Snowvon or Atum lynch.

---------- Post automerged at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Fluffy, votecount?

19. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Explain Jan/Kalas. Kalas has been after Jan for the past Day and a half, at the least. He gave a rather thorough ISO on Jan and is down for lynching him(over people like Absent Atum and So-what Snowvon). Waffling like this isn't making me like you any better for town, not this late into the game.

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

So assuming one of Kalas, Snow, or Zenzao is willing to lynch Atum, we have a majority for lynching. That makes me feel a little better.

Still prefer a Snow lynch, but Atum is acceptable. Zenzao, what're your reads?