1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I think Pozzai actually was vaccinated, that he had to be NKed. Because otherwise what makes sense - Jan NK, Pozzai Tobi shot?

2. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

But really though, this essentially should be the game, right? Kabuto!Kalas tried to divert lynch off of Snow scumbuddy, failed, panicked, and went for the souping win. That seems pretty straight forward.

Soo... we lynch him and win the game, right?

---------- Post automerged at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Whoa. such ninja, many wow.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well this is awkward hahaha

4. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah. I really want to believe that's the case. We know that Math had to be Sasuke, and if Rubicon really was Orochimaru, than this is it for Kabuto!Kalas. And his push for us to believe in Kabuto!Jan kind of leads in that direction.

5. Newcomb

Best case yes, if Qg actually was Tobi. Then we have Rubicon/Mathblade/Snowvon/Kalas team.

Going through critical moments of the game with a "does this team make sense" mindset would be helpful.

---------- Post automerged at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

LOL yeah. It kinda sucks you're alive to just hang out while we wait to lynch you.

Start posting lolcats IMO.

6. Koalas

High Score:
    Don't flatter yourself. That Day end was textbook scum and you should all feel bad for buying it.

---------- Post automerged at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

More then that but that's for obs

7. Newcomb

Seriously though, that was pretty impressive play Kalas. I don't think there was a point in the game where I had you as worse than null. After the game I definitely want to know how you constructed that TMNT case to look so much like you were actually building an argument where you didn't already know he was town.

8. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    I suppose so. But that still raises the question of who was Sakura and why would they vaccinate Pozzai over Waco? Fonti/Banks?

No, we don't just auto-assume Kalas is the last Scum and hurry toward a lynch. We've got 3 IRL days to go over Kalas behavior and see what indications there are for the other Scum to try and pinpoint the exact team.

Hey, at least I noted you could have been Scum in my QT after we turbo'd Snow. So suck it.

9. Koalas

High Score:
    And I mean textbook scum on Jan's part. Like a Jiraiya claim with 5 minutes left in day? Come on Zen. You're better then that.

---------- Post automerged at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Thanks, though a Day 1 case is hardly difficult.

10. Newcomb

Yeah. Every single one of us should ISO Kalas, as this is the first time we have actual confirmed scum to look through for spew. We have 3 days, take your time, but this should be something everyone does.

11. Koalas

High Score:
    Good luck :nyan:

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    My preferred Lynch allDay was Snowvon. Most of my reason for going after Jan was in part his own behavior and then your cases against him. New was the turning tide when he suggested turbo lynching Snow, and I trusted in the Conf!Town rather than you after Jan claimed Jiraiya.

13. Newcomb

Yeah I'm actually not super-proud of that. It was kind of a panic move.

My reasoning was that we couldn't afford for scum to be able to fake Jiraiya in Final 4, so when Jan claimed that role, two things could happen:

1) He was telling the truth. He'd die sometime before F4.

2) He was scum, and we'd lynch him if he didn't die in the night before F4, because scum would never ever let the real Jiraiya survive to go off.

Basically it takes out the possibility of scum fakeclaiming him late to seal the game, which is something I was really worried about since I knew Titus never hit Jiraiya.

But still, it wasn't NOT a panic move. So not super-proud of it.

14. Koalas

High Score:
    Fair enough. Though if Jan had actually been scum I challenge you to find a single thing he would have done differently in that last hour.

---------- Post automerged at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

We can talk about the finer points after the game but you'll remember all the Kabuto slot would want to do in that situation is survive the Day, which that claim is perfect for.

---------- Post automerged at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Anyway iso and lynch me. I want to go see obs.

15. Newcomb

That's a reasonable point, and not something I had time to think about in the literal 15 seconds I had to make that decision. Again, very much not proud of it.

All in good time, you wolfy wolf you.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

vote kalas

Ready for tomorrow

17. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Sorry for being off all weekend guys, I had to host my cousins unexpectedly and it kinda blew the game out of my head. But it was also tons of fun, so not that sorry.

I feel your pain Citrus.

Massclaim! Too bad fonti's not here to count down.

18. Koalas

High Score:
    I'm Kabuchimaru. You're turn Atum.

19. Newcomb

Why would we mass claim this late? In all likelihood scum know more about who's alive and dead than we do - although we can certainly make some educated guesses. They have plenty of dead roles to hide behind.

Best case: Someone claims my role and I get to CC them and we lynch Kalas, then them.

Worst case: We made a misstep in logic and there's another poison shot out there and we lose the game.

Not really seeing it from a risk/reward standpoint. What are the other benefits of claiming?

20. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

I'm not telling you Kalas. I'm gonna whisper it in all the towny ears obviously.