1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Mmkay.

This is the meat of what I have. I think the game will be over, but Citrus has the worst Kalas interactions plus the Rubicon analysis indicted him, so he'd be my next scumspect. Now, the meds I'm on have me almost completely knocked out, so I'm calling it a night. I'll check back in before work in the morning. Night!

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I'm at peace with the world.

I know in my heart who I'll vote for tomorrow if I'm alive and the game's not over.

If y'all are in the same place, I think it's time to move the game along, unless anyone has any objections.

Kalas

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

No objections to moving on. I think everybody should post their top scumspect, though, so if someone does die in the night then we'll have everybody's opinions in.

4. Newcomb

The quibble I have with that is it's pretty vulnerable to NK mindgames. I.e. let's say we all generally agree on the top scumspect except for you, and then you're the NK. Now it's WIFOM city.

5. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

True, I suppose. I was just thinking of a potential DOB NK. If the DOB has a bad read (ie. Atum apparently seriously asking if you were scum) and shoots somebody consensus town, that could be a pretty serious problem.

If you think avoiding the WIFOM is worth risking that, though, then I can accept that.

6. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:

FINALLY. Newcomb you were really fun to play with, hopefully we'll get to play together on the same team next time.

Good game everyone!

[y]Vote Kalas [/y]

---------- Post automerged at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Oh. If this doesn't end best guess is Citrus Tobi.

---------- Post automerged at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Shit.

Vote Kalas

---------- Post automerged at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------
    his fluffiness

7. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I don't suppose any of us thought to do VCA with Kalas in mind. I know I didn't until just now.

---------- Post automerged at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

*Scum!Kalas in mind.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I understand why you think I'm Tobi, unless you're trying to WIFOM to keep a scummate alive. But I'm pretty sure we've lynched Tobi or your scummate.

---------- Post automerged at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

If all living players/whatever you deem lock in their night actions will night end early?

9. Newcomb

tbh, I don't really trust myself to do that in a helpful way - I think it's technically over my head until I've played a few more games.

If you want to do it, though, knock yourself out. Kalas is at L-1 with you unvoting, and there's literally no downside to taking the entire day if you think it'll help make tomorrow easier.

10. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Aside from looking at his obvious Jan obsession.

And something that bugs me is that yesterDay when I posted the vote count Kalas posted it again minus the links to the posts with the votes. I'm wondering if that indicates Snow was town given the post with his Jan vote quoted my hypothetical Rubi/Math/Jan/Snow team and he waffled over his answer.

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Reading through the OP again, if we have time:

If Kiba is alive he should claim and Sarutobi should target him IF KIBA'S SURVIVAL IS MOD-ANNOUNCED ONLY. If we are told someone survived they become a town-firm through the 'vest'.

I'm going to make the assumption if someone is Kiba they should already know the answer to this and can post accordingly, since if we ask Fluffiness the day will likely end at the same time as when he answers

---------- Post automerged at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Ah Kalas didn't hammer?

If Kiba is shot during the night and survives, is that publicly announced?

Actually, theoretically even if it's not announced it works in most worlds. If Kiba said he lost his vest we know Sarutobi shot him and is dead. Scum won't fake-claim Sarutobi because anyone who claims Sarutobi is a guaranteed final lynch due to being able to take someone out with them.

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Then why have you been pushing Tobi!Zenzao all Day? Reasoning?

About that. We're in twilight. Typhon's #4012, Citrus #4036, Your #4122, and Kalas #4126.

13. Newcomb

Damn, I forgot about Citrus. Well...

Guess we have Twilight to talk then.

Expand on that in the few minutes we have left? Not quite following the chain here.

---------- Post automerged at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I assumed "this kill bypasses all protections" would trump Kiba's extra life. Is that not the case?

14. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

THE DAY IS OVER

Fluff's Official Votal

6 alive, 4 to lynch

Kalas (4): Typhon (4012), Citrus (4036), Newcomb (4122), Kalas (4126)

Absent: Atum, Zenzao

Kalas HAS BEEN LYNCHED!

Night 5 ends at: This Time

Live List

2. Citrus
    5. Zenzao
    7. Atum
    12. Newcomb
    13. Typhon

Kiba's survival is announced to him in his QT, but not in thread.

If everyone agrees in their QT, I can end night early.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  15. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Like you said when you were doing your ISO on Kalas, when I asked him about a Scumteam of Rubi/Math/Jan/Snow, he says
    [/QUOTE]
    Giving he is calling for Tobi!Citrus now and we know that he's Scum, it feels like an attempt to get rid of immediate evidence that he said such. Keep in mind that at the time he posted it he hadn't been revealed as a Souper and may have been trying to downplay his response.

---------- Post automerged at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

Cripes, sorry HF.

16. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Hmm.

/10char

18. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Time to claim. Citrus > Atum > Typhon > Me.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Either Tobi shot and we have 2 lynches, or it's a scummate of Kalas.

Or there's a scum AND a Tobi and it's autoloss anyways

---------- Post automerged at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Gimme a sec I will

20. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Why am I not surprised that Citrus vanishes back into the ether when called out? New agreed, Citrus > Atum > Typhon > Me (/> Him) was the way to go for claim reveals.

The state of the game right now is probably MyLo. Assuming one of Guren/Tobi is still alive in Atum/Citrus and not both.

---------- Post automerged at 03:23 ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 ----------

Dammit Ninja, stop posting when I'm calling you out.