1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

i might enjoy the first seconds .. after that i will hope that brain eating is some sort of improved mind meld.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

When you eat someone's brain, you gain their skills. It's science.

With Jan's brain in my system, I can...uh. Make pleasant conversation with people. Or something.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Someone watched Heroes after Season 1

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

shit, did I accidentally a reference there

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

well sylar is s1 reference .. i might have rewatched the first half of season one last week .. because that is the one good season

6. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Okay, I think discussing the relative merits of Heroes counts as rock bottom.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

OKAY YEAH GOODNIGHT

Unvote
    Vote blab

I'm gonna be at work basically until the deadline, but I'll probably check in on my phone ~10 minutes before Day ends. So yeah, good luck, nerdlords.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

goodnight, gonna go to bad as well. or rather watch the rest of the game from my bed .. getting n0 killed is just no fun!

9. Newcomb

Why do they do that in DM, Jan? I've watched a couple games now, and it seems weird to have two N0 kills... like two people sign up for the game and then don't get to do anything? It's probably a balance thing, but... why?

10. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I say we lynch everyone who wasn't part of that conversation.
    And Newcomb.

11. Newcomb

12. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Eh. If Seratin were scum and blab town, it would be an easy choice for the other scum to vote blab. Most teams prefer to lynch town when possible. Unless Jan's scum, I don't see that happening here.

And I wouldn't assume Seratin not being online has anything to do with his alignment.

13. ScottPress

ScottPress The Horny Sovereign –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    First of all, what the fuck have you guys been doing? Fucking around, that's what. Get a room, it's a fancy dinner party goddammit.

Serious stuff now.

Unvote

Because I can see that Newomb is not getting lynched because people townread him. So unvote and I'll observe which way the wagon goes towards day end. We want to lynch someone, right? It's either going to be blab or Seratin. I'd prefer Seratin out of those two.

For now, I'll wait and see what happens.

Shit. Forgot to bold the vote.

Unvote

---------- Post automerged at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 ----------

Er, seems like I edited the post above really quickly instead of making another post. :facepalm: I just added the proper vote. Sorry for that.

---------- Post automerged at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 ----------

Well, that is a shitty, shitty post. I feel bad.

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Not if seratin goes down, it makes his scumbuddies obvious in that scenario. Expect ally if he is scum since he's gone awol, if I were scum with him in this situation is totally drive a fleet of buses over him at this point

---------- Post automerged at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

I didn't expect him to ACTUALLY be completely awol for the rest of the day...

---------- Post automerged at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Oh I forgot to say, I miss irc mafia too. I love playing the irc version, I'd be down to play anytime I'm free these days!

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I am SCREAMING a random group of people walked into my restaurant before it was even open, some airhead left the door unlocked, and they said they were on a scavenger hunt and needed to take a picture of themselves hugging someone and they asked to hug me and I was like ???okay and I did and we took a group photo and they thanked me and left and it's too early for this.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

It's the little things in life

17. ScottPress

High Score:
    Snow, maybe your sugar's too high?

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

*whistles quietly*

19. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vira Why are you so heavily townreading me when several other players have me as low town to scummy? I don't remember specifics more generics when I think about what you've said on me. My behavior this game should be regarded somewhat more suspect for players that don't have my meta to compare against.

This is why I asked you if you liked Rubicon's reasoning. Because his read wall and yours are not on the same tier. Specifically, New is near the center of his readwall and I'm tied with Vira for low town. Seratin isn't directly referenced and is only later implied to be around HF. He also doesn't mention you, Jan, or Citrus.

Directly putting down player interaction. Who +/-'s who? And it allows me to take note of things on players that I may want to prod them over or refresh other players minds of something. It also-also helped me when comparing those early posts against what I'd skimmed from my bed on mobile to see if things stood out.

I'm always caught up with the thread. Getting a hard refresh on thoughts IE rereading and taking notes on players was the followup.

Scum are playing to force us to lose. The breakdown on mislynchs to lynchs verified what Wei suggested on the subject in response to New saying "should we be expecting 3 Scum & 1 3P? 3 Scum? 2 Scum & 1 3P?" and I broke that down for analysis. And as I told Vira, if I'd been Scum that massive post would have been a perfect opportunity to seed information. I didn't.

If that's the one where New asked Citrus about the picture, I already covered that earlier. It wasn't the joke, it was stating he couldn't have been Scummates with Citrus so hard.

Alright. Guys, we're at 2 hours 39 minutes left in Day. I think Rubicon merits some suspicion for directly omitting four players from his read wall, and Scott for agreeing with Rubicon's reads from what I said up top. I've got to head out for now and I may not be back before DayEnd.

---------- Post automerged at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 ----------

EBWOP: I'm still down for lynching Seratin and HF. But if either turn up town after lynch, I'm definitely adding in that pool for probable Scum.

20. ScottPress

High Score:
    Alrighty, 2 hours left and I still have a vote to place.

Newcomb isn't getting lynched for sure, so I have to drop that for now.

The race is now between blab and Seratin and unless I'm very wrong, they're either tied or Seratin is up by one. Between those two, I'd lynch Seratin over blab, so that's where my vote is going.

I'm not sure if I'll be around again before day end.

Vote Seratin