1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

So. We have 20 pages, one Day in. That's a lot guys holy shit.

My thoughts boil down to this.

We have a lot of content to reference at this point. Let's just lump someone, end the day with a lynch and then see what's what tomorrow. It might be a brutal thought but it's how I see it.

I have low content, let what happens reflect on me and let what others have done give you a guide on who to look at.

/scummiest thing I've ever written.

Lump Newcomb
    Lynch Naeblis

2. Nae

Nae The Violent

So yeah Snowvon, you're gonna have to come up with a better reason. Do you have one?

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

HI RILEY

/ten

---------- Post automerged at 13:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

Counterquestion: why are your scumreads so easy?

4. Nae

Nae The Violent

Instead of deflecting, why don't you answer me and ask the question both? There's no 140 character limit here you know.

Now, you're gonna have to explain what do you mean by "my scumreads being easy" before I can answer that (which I will, unlike you).

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Yeah, as if I have more explaining to do than you do.

Easy scumreads > 'everyone who voted for me is a Witch!'

6. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Didn't want to point this out, but it has to be done apparently.

Snowvon

7. Nae

Nae The Violent

...did you not read anything at all that I wrote? It is you who has to explain the seemingly irrational voting pattern (along with Fonti, who I'd been suspicious of since my first post). I think I'm very justified in reading you two as scum.

But I do see where you're going with this Von. Keeping the attack on me, not explaining shit, invoking game tactics like "easy scumreads". Not to mention, everyone who voted for me *can* be a witch. It's not out of the realm of possibility, is it?

No. It seems like you don't have to explain anything to anyone at all.

Seriously, am I the only one here who thinks Snowvon's behaviour is weird?

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

It was more of a joke kalas, but i like that u are seemingly around to do as i please.

I might train you to be a good showdog this way!

(Back to writing - should be done with a first part soon.)

9. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Nae is probably important in which case it's an easy N1 kill, unless they keep him alive for sus later. I don't want to lynch him.

10. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hi. I'm back. Riley is my top town read.

I still don't like Sesc, because his reasoning is still reaching. Take the way he just attacked Typhon (who I also think is very town) for talking about pre-roll qt posts when he actually said the posts were /pre-game/.

I agree with Von's reasoning on Nae'blis (which was really my reasoning but w/e). I also think his level of OMGUS (oh my god, you suck for voting me) is over the top and counterproductive.

Newcomb could be a witch? I don't really know, and I'd rather not go for him today.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Ok - this will be a little post that will most likely confuse people more than it will help, but it will explain my actions.

Some out of game info :

I basically had a mental breakdown 2 nights ago, not because of my confrontation with fonti in this game, but if you have a life crisis and the one person you actually want to call to talk about this is someone you just had a kinda emotional fight in a game with, well it kinda sucks.
    Well the timing was really bad.
    After stepping outside for an hour (in which i was deciding between ignoring her or stepping out of the game) i decided to push through and just ignore her for the time being.
    I won't go further into this - i feel better right now, will move forward playing the game as normal, and explaining my reasons why i like/don't like fontisian.

Not sure if posting this is good for the game, since it is it's on little universe, but people give reasons why they don't post all the time, so it is similar in a way.

Fonti:
    + Her push on Sesc felt ok at the start
    + I liked her defending Cobalt against most things i accused him of
    (didn't like her jumping the gun when he got asked a question at the start)
    - It felt like she tried to twist around words that i wrote
    - She openly lied about things that happend/didn't happen

Am I sure about this? Considering there are 3 people (Newcomb, Cobalt, Snowvon) that i read towny that are defending her (for no good reason, but they still are), not really.

For now I will move on from this. She is a likely witchkill and priestcheck anyway.
    My view on her is tainted and people from the outside are most likely better to judge this. If the things i saw as scummy were that or just her trying to prove a point and getting facts wrong (happened to me before as well).

UNVOTE

I don't see this. She did 2 things that i considered trolly :
    1. her 2nd post, about which we argued and she stated herself that the trolliness was not on purpose, and it was completly serious.
    2. 2 lonesome smileys at the end of two posts that were in itself not trolly.

The context was about her playing "happy go lucky", which is also not really on point. I do not think happy go lucky tunnels that hard.

Nothing major, but it did strike me as weird, when i read it.

Thyrene :
    Talking about flashbacks - while i believe your reasons for being late (you subbed in anyway), it kinda gave me Narutomafia flashbacks.
    But you did show up to the party, so that is the good part!

Your first big post was talking lump, i felt we were through with this.

Your second post was kinda hilarious and I am not sure if i should address any point you about me, because there are none. Will do it anyway!

I am just paraphrasing you here to make fun of you :

"He is scummy because i can follow his thought process"

"He was pedantic with someone who i read scummy, when he read him scummy, but i do not read him scummy anymore, so reading him scummy back then was really scummy by him?" - is that your reason? good job!

The judge thing, when i proposed it, was agreed on by almost everyone around. Because the mechanical idea behind it is/was nothing but solid.
    If the mod had not changed the rules during the game, we would most likely still follow up on it.
    But then again maybe you just couldn't follow my thoughtprocess in the end.

So yeah you write a lot about me without having a real read.
    Which alone is fine, gutreads are a thing.

I just realize pedantic is your codeword for the day, u used it to describe fonti and myself!
    From now on i will write "pedantic, pedantic, pedantic" if i need to summon you, instead of your name.

You read cobalt scummy early on for the same reason i did, and you didnt like their interaction - so you actually could follow my logic there, good job!

I mean - you hate me for pushing on Cobalt that you supposedly read towny, while still having him as your third scum, together with myself.

So your case on Fonti is that she is scum, poking the bear (me) to get me angry, and thus getting me towncred?
    What if i am town? Is she scum trying to bury me, or is she still poking me just for fun and reactions?

You are trying to push a funny little world, to desperatly clump your three scumreads together, and even when it doesn't fit you push harder - puzzles don't work that way, sorry.

All your other reads are nothing.
    Just words without content.

Well a soft townread on Taure.

Buddy if you are town, at least try to give reads and don't smash your head on your keyboard and hope it makes sense.

Citrus

Newcomb
    Cobalt
    Snowvon

The Waco Kid
    Kalas
    Sesc
    Taure
    Nae'blis

Riley
    Typhon

I will leave the she-devil out of this for now. Push scum on me for that, i told you why.

Will give short reasons for the other people i guess.

Oh yeah :

VOTE TYPHON
    *pedantic, pedantic, pedantic*

Will talk about other stuff later, or just ask me directly. Can only do so much at once and i might have to play some shadowrun for a few hours.

12. Riley

You left out Fonti Jan

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Sorry, i thought the wording "she-devil" did include my personal opinion in a way, as well as pointing out who i was talking about.

I think she is scummy as fuck, but i realize that my mind is clouded because of out of game reasons and do not what that to influence the game in a negative way, if she is town (and she is townread by 3/4 of my top towns).

I assume you are just taunting me - and i kinda like it. 5 points for a house of your choosing.

14. Riley

I really wish meme pictures were proper responses right now.

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I don't townread her at all right now

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Neither do I.

And I want Cobalt and Newcomb to give a good reason for their townreads on her.

Von already said it is a gutread and he has not a single reason and might be wrong.

17. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Will do after work today.

End of phase is tomorrow night, yeah? Or is it tonight.

---------- Post automerged at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Don't fucking lynch Nae'blis y'all. I'm telling you. Switch to Sesc.
    Snowvon fontisian @Citrus Jan Newcomb Typhon

I need all of you guys with me for a majority.

18. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Moderator note: While not strictly necessary, making vote and elect votes on a new line, and colored would make my life a lot easier. See Citrus' post #16.

Vote Count #5
    Nae'blis (5): Snowvon, Fontisian, Citrus, Taure, Riley
    Jan (2):Typhon, Newcomb
    Fontisian (1): Nae'blis
    Snowvon (1): Waco
    Sesc (1): Cobalt
    Typhon (1): Jan

Abstaining (2): Kalas, Sesc

With 13 alive, 7 is soft lynch, and 10 is hard lynch.

Lump, the Friendly Panda Elect #5
    Newcomb (5): Newcomb, Nae'blis, Taure, Typhon, Riley
    Snowvon (4): Snowvon, Fontisian, Citrus, Cobalt
    Citrus (1): Jan
    Sesc (1): Sesc
    Waco (1): Waco

Abstaining (1): Kalas

Lump Elect is decided by plurality.

(Let me know if there are any mistakes, or just clarify your vote in your next post if it's not what you think it should be)

Day End Timer - Less than 6 hours remain!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  19. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Bloody hell.

I'm telling y'all, that tiny piece of info that Nae'blis dropped. Let's really not lynch him. I don't care how your reads are at right now, please trust me on that. He did not claim, he did not intend it to be a thing that would cause him to avoid a lynch. It was a small afterthought, that the loss of his role would be a bigger loss for town than fontisian (his alternate lynch plan) would be if she were town.

Nae'blis I'm TRYING to work with you here. But you don't want to move your vote. If you're important, vote with me on Sesc, and let's make sure you aren't lynched.

---------- Post automerged at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------
    Citrus missed your tag in my last post.

Also, I'd be more comfortable with Von getting lump than Newcomb. But I'm fine with both so I guess it's not a big deal.

---------- Post automerged at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------
    Riley - please do not lynch Nae'blis. If you see this, change your vote please.

20. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Unvote
    Vote Sesc

Consider forcing a claim out of Nae'blis down the line.