1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I really don't know about that. Nae'blis is pretty close to getting lynched and that's precisely what he should do as scum as well, soft-claiming like that

---------- Post automerged at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

I'd rather lynch Fontisian than Sesc right now, I genuinely think she's scum.

She hasn't talked about her town-reads or her general state-of-game reads at all, and that's a major town-tell for her. Because she does it in every one of her town-games without prompting, and she squirms and moves and does anything she can to avoid it in her scum-games until she might be going down. And she isn't really in danger of getting lynched today yet

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

We need seven votes on someone before the deadline. Let's do that.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Almost wished I kept quiet about that, but I'm sure I'll find other ways to read her in the future

4. fontisian

I've given my townreads. They are you, Riley and Taure.

---------- Post automerged at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Also, I give readwalls all the time as scum, so, wat.

---------- Post automerged at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Oh, and Typhon.

5. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Thank you.

Citrus - like I said, I thought it might've been a tactic to avoid a lynch but it was not a claim, and it was subtle, and I didn't even want to draw attention to it or it would get Nae'blis killed, and probably still will.

Please vote Sesc. We need a majority or it's gonna go to Judge.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Would Fontisian have soft-bussed Nae'blis with the intention of having him crumb an important town role?

I don't think so, but something feels off about those two and I don't think they're both town. Which makes Fontisian mislynch happy? Hmm

---------- Post automerged at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Ftr, I saw that too and it felt more like he was saying "you guys will miss my analytical/whatever skills", not "you guys will miss my role"

---------- Post automerged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

See that's the thing. I knew as soon as I'd prompt you on it you'd give it, but you didn't until being prompted. Hell, you haven't given a single color read wall this game, and you damn well do in I think all your recent town games.

And it's not like you'd be worried about playing strongly and getting N1'd, we had players like Irene in this game from the get-go and you just played it really weird from the beginning

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

UNVOTE

VOTE FONTISIAN

And back to the old game.

8. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I think the pre roll notes may have been a misspelling as that doesn't make sense otherwise. It does read as extremely over explaining to me but more importantly I don't believe town!Irene would do that. How can you look at a new, strong player and go 'if they try out this new mechanic they are definitely 100% scum' and believe that to the point everything he types gets twisted to fit your conclusion? I'd expect better play from every member of this game let alone Irene.

Take that in hand with Typhon's complete 180 to Newcomb being the towniest town to town and I'm really not liking the look of the slot.

9. fontisian

:facepalm

I gave my reads already Citrus. That wasn't me giving something new, that was me reminding you.

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Cobalt's play is giving me strong town vibes. It actually kind of reminds me of what I'd expect my play this game to look like to other players honestly, if that makes sense. The tone/lightness, plus she (or he?) doubled down a few times in ways that I'd expect to be non-optimal as scum (see: Cobalt's stuff to Snowvon on her attacking Irene straight away).

Waco, I saw a few things from his posts that ding'ed me as town!Waco, the way he made a few arguments or his perspective in approaching a few players, had a distinct paranoia flavor to them

11. fontisian

I honestly wonder when Citrus is finally going to figure out that my specific mannerisms aren't alignment indicative and I do what I want to. Not this game, apparently.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

No, you hadn't compiled them in a post as-of-yet until now.

I disagree with your push on Jan (and think he almost got into mislynch territory because of it today).

Since I'm out in the open now - the hands-offish comment was referring to how you tunneled Sesc and then Jan and this allowed you to avoid dealing with the game at a general level. You tunnel in on a few players and then you 'ignore' a lot of the other players, hence you not having to form reads on them and share them publicly, which you love doing as town

13. fontisian

Oops, forgot Cobalt on the people I've read.

Citrus, Cobalt, Typhon, Taure, Riley. All wrapped up and easy to read. Isn't it adorable.

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You're welcome to throw this in my face at post-game, but I doubt that'll happen

---------- Post automerged at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Pretty cute little bundle, except you're missing Snowvon and you
    A) lumped him
    B) Sheeped him straight onto Nae'Blis

Oh hey

15. fontisian

Dear Citrus,
    If I was trying to mislynch Jan would I a)join the wagon on him after two other people joined or b)leave him alone because I know he's in distress and I have some respect for your reads?

---------- Post automerged at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I lumped him because I want him to get cop checked.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Yeap no Snowvon here either.

I still believe we can lynch Nae'blis, but I'm moving my vote to you if that wagon falls apart any further (hint: we should stay on Nae'blis though peeps imo)

17. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I missed a little there. I feel good about Sesc, what he's been saying has been hitting a vibe. Not lynching him.

18. Nae

Nae The Violent

Unvote
    Vote Sesc

Because I dislike dying. :/

Edit: Changed color

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

What happened to you being damn good at reading Snowvon? That's a huge waste of a priest check (plus completely discounts the possibility of Priest and scum BOTH targeting the lump)

---------- Post automerged at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Oh My God he doesn't even scum-read the guy and he's straight up ok with psuedo random lynching (lynching whoever isn't him). Like come on you have got to be kidding me

---------- Post automerged at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

You really can't edit posts by the way Nae'blis. Just make another post with the new/correct color afterwards

20. fontisian

He's also, you know, open about not wanting to die.