1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Citrus

I'm around now for sounding board status. What's good.

Btw, pretty sure that Typhon is pretty sure that Kalas was a witch for good reason. Which is what I was hoping would happen, so that's awesome.

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Damn you Cobalt, I was going to bed. I guess 20 more minutes doesn't hurt

3. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Sesc

I apologize for my overall belligerence but most of my frustrations are valid and still stand.

You're a witch.

I'll do a full ISO analysis later on for Newcomb. Don't have the energy at the moment after that beast of a shift I just worked.
    Nae'blis - You too. Still super super pissed at you though.

---------- Post automerged at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

But for now, Citrus, let's bounce some shit around.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Do you think Fontisian is more likely town than Typhon, or is that just color tier'd in your wall?

What are your thoughts on Fontisian right now in general?

More questions coming, these are just general while I try to figure out how to word my actual questions

---------- Post automerged at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Really no sense pinging a dead player js

5. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Wait, Typhon if you're still around: If you could definitively tell me exactly how sure you are that Kalas was a witch without implying anything, would you tell me? Yes or no.

Pls catch my vibe on this.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Let's say it really is Sesc and Kalas. Final scum...Riley? Taure? Someone else?

7. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I know I just wanted it to be seen.

As far as Font goes - townfirmed Snowvon thought she was town, iirc? That coupled with her seeing through Sesc's bullshit last phase on how he tunneled relentlessly on that one little mistake I made, and not letting up with giving him pressure on it seemed super towny to me. That, and I didn't like the way Jan seemed to doubt her for no particular reason, it was squicking me out. Jan is town dead now but I disagreed with his POV on that.

Depending on Typhon's answer to my question, he may rise to the top of my town list.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Cobalt

I've been doing a lot of work in my QT this game, and if Kalas is town, I think literally the only scum-team possible is: Sesc/Taure/Riley. Assuming you/Newcomb/Tyrene are town (which I think is a reasonable assumption?).

Anyone feel free to refute me on that and I can prove it if I have to, but I'd rather now.

So not a huge need to talk about if Kalas is scum or not definitively, just keep in mind that's the only scum-team if he was town.

9. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I'd put money on Riley or Taure.

If you go back to my wall post from the beginning of this phase, I called out both Riley AND Taure for their scummy shit involving wagons and votes yesterDay.

---------- Post automerged at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

I actually agree with this too.

Let's put it this way.

If we take down Sesc / Riley / Taure and don't win, I would be hugely, hugely surprised. And also pretty damn well fooled by someone in my towncircle. Not thinking that's likely at the moment.

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Snowvon did not think she was town. She also acted weirdly with Snowvon, which is less justifiable now that Snowvon flipped town.

I agreed with Jan's PoV on Fontisian.

I'm also really queasy about her tunneling Sesc and Jan yesterday, ESPECIALLY as Jan was town. That's actually why I leaned Fontisian town over Sesc at day-start too, due to the chance she got set up with a Jan kill. But I think that's too many layers of WIFOM in retrospect.

---------- Post automerged at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Riley's just been straight up AWOL due to IRL, except for his day1 end stuff. And then he said he hadn't read the entire thread soooooo yeah

11. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Wait, where are you on Waco right now? I need interaction with him because he's been dead null to me this entire game so far.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I think I've falsified all other worlds with those assumptions that I listed (aka town!Kalas worlds).

---------- Post automerged at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

I was weak leaning town on him at D1 start, but Sesc is making me realize I really haven't paid enough attention to him and should probably iso him

13. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I also really do not think witch!Font would kill Jan. Avoiding layers of WIFOM as far as who would do what to make town!Font potentially look bad, I just don't think she would have done it if she were a witch.

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

It was only me and Jan really aggro-ing her hard D1 end though. If she wanted to remove one of the two voices, there's one right there.

---------- Post automerged at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Really need to sleep so I'll be here for 5 more minutes. Any more thoughts for me?

15. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Wait, does Leeroy count towards vig or no?

---------- Post automerged at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Nope. Shit.

Dammit Nae.

---------- Post automerged at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

I doubt we're gonna get a vig shot in this game.

---------- Post automerged at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Uhhh. Go to sleep Citrus. I'll have more for you tomorrow.

16. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

If I had to sum up my feelings on Taure right now, it would be this: he seems very, very open and free with how he's playing the game, which is towny, but the way he's playing the game gives him massive leeway to justify voting for literally anyone, and that is not.

I mean, I'm not null for lack of trying, but it's one big green thing and one big red thing and they cancel each other out pretty damn well.

___

And I just now saw this new conversation. Okay. Let me try and work through this here. But... why are we assuming Kalas was a hit? Like, I get why Snow took him down, because of how Snow was reading him, but he was pretty null for me and that's not, like... I mean it's bad to just assume he was a hit, right?

17. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Citrus: I have you and Newcomb as solid town, and I'm leaning town on Cobalt as well.

From there I have Fontisian and Riley together, Fontisian because I'm paranoid and have a bunch of mixed signals from her posts, and Riley simply because he really hasn't posted much of anything at all game related.

Sesc is on the bottom of null. I do feel a genuine sense of frustration from his posts, and my thought re: him & Typhon raise him slightly, but his overall focus seemed a bit narrow to me, and don't love his read on Snowvon.

Taure is LS for me, as I was less than pleased about his answers to my questions yesterday

---------- Post automerged at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Woah - mega ninja'd

18. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Good. I will re-read Sesc as well too.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Newcomb, just look at my proposed scum team and assume kalas was scum unless that team is correct for now imo

20. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

- if Oracle had enough sense to target you with Priest and Clown like had been discussed, that's one person who could potentially know for sure that Kalas was a witch.

- if Gravedigger saw the EOD results, they would probably want to know whether or not we just took a huge hit and lost three town, thus going in early on Kalas.

At least, that's what I would hope would happen after a shit end of Day like that.

I also don't think the big green thing you spoke about with Taure is all that green. More on that.