1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 19, 2015.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Whatever, we'll win without your help.

---------- Post automerged at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Reminder: When this game is solved, remember that Waco tried to fuck it up because he didn't believe in reading.

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

You're confusing the point, you came off Atum early to Cobalt in between Von and Jan, and then you were the last one off Atum post-claim

---------- Post automerged at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Reminder: You want me to listen to your reads, don't be scummy as fuck all game long

3. fontisian

I came off Atum because I thought Von was testing Jan and Cobalt, so I wanted to help him out. The moment Atum went below lynch majority, I freaked out and got people back on him.

---------- Post automerged at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I haven't been scummy. I've handed the only witches town has gotten to you on a platter and watched you get paranoid over it instead of just killing the fucking witches.

---------- Post automerged at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Learn to read people. God.

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hi. It's past deadline, but I came to give my last words to fontisian before I die.

[​IMG]

That is all.

5. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Atum had been no higher than 7 votes, not majority when you voted voted Cobalt in #589, and then unvoted:Atum in #599

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Actually, this is directed at a lot of people.

But mostly fontisian.

7. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Learn how to read people?? Seriously, the only dead witch here was triple bussed, and in your (town) scenario, the angels caught the other.

Learn how to read people... Did you not see D2 of Naruto, or me being the only one to catch Von in Filler Q, or hitting 5 of 6 halfway through D1 of Endgames...GTFO

8. fontisian

The point remains. When it looked like the Atum lynch wasn't assured, I made it assured. When it looked like it was assured, I used my time to try to figure out other parts of the game.

Love you too Von. Good night my dear, deep cover witch.

9. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Ah, yea, deadline, sorry about that. I'm going to go sulk over my crappy fantasy football team trying for a miracle on SNF

10. fontisian

Most witches don't randomly bus teammates unless it looks like they're already going to die anyway. Hint: I was the reason we was going to die anyway.

And my plan was what allowed the angels to catch Von. Had I not thought of it, he likely would have coasted to the win.

You're a non-entity in most games Waco, and all I'm seeing here is you popping in occasionally with paranoia and game throwing ideas.

11. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Well, gg to font/Menace/Newcomb, who just slid into the win here.

12. fontisian

At least Proph tried to do something toDay. At least Von tried to project town. You just sat back the entire game and did nothing. Fuck off.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'd say something like 'Menace has done nothing toDay and is coasting on clearing Newcomb' but then again literally the entire game stopped giving a fuck.

---------- Post automerged at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

fontisian if you're town I'm going to print out this entire game 500 times and spend the rest of eternity assaulting you with spitballs.

14. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Just in case I'm horrifically wrong:

Newcomb: Mostly gut + interactions. Snowvon seemed to be cleared on D1 + meta, and no one questioned that read so I wanted to point that out. Plus, the beginning of Today felt extremely artificial/crafted (with font + you insta-voting Snowvon and failing to consider worlds where Snowvon is town), plus Snowvon's reactions felt genuine and what I would say if I was put into that same spot.

fontisian: Why would I say something in your favor if I agree w/Waco and scumreading you?

Also, if you're town Snowvon, then sorry. I spent most of Today in paralysis and honestly the right time to re-evaluate was on Day 3.

I hope I learn a lot from this game.

15. fontisian

Because you know his reasoning is objectively wrong? If you're town, why aren't you attempting to honestly solve the game instead of pushing an agenda?

16. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I don't... Like this. At all.

Lynch Vote Fontisian

Fonti is firmly attacking any/everyone questioning her agenda/others. Lets lynch her.

17. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

In my mind, I've already solved the game - I just failed to take any action against it.

But either way, this is all fruitless. If the scumteam is font/Menace/Newcomb, then we've already lost and waiting for Kai to show up. If the scumteam isn't, then we proceed on.

Lucky: Should have done that a couple of hours ago ;)

18. fontisian

Good thing I'm strong enough to carry this town.

19. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Oh look, it's Menace.

He probably has nothing to say.