1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 19, 2015.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

One, two, three four five. Once I filleted a fish alive!

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

4. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

Snowvon was town, it seems I was right when saying that the angels protected lucky due to an incorrect read most people shared. Since the game hasn't ended Fontisian was probably scum or we are tied 3 vs 3 with Judge Newcomb being town.

5. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Why the fuck wouldn't Angels save Lucky? He was our one confirmed town.

---------- Post automerged at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Wait, he was probably Haunted yesterDay. Nevermind. That's annoying.

---------- Post automerged at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I'm sorry Proph, I can't hear you over the sound of you being completely and utterly wrong.

inb4 the game proceeding on and LuckyLee getting NKed and taking fonti with him after he indicated that's exactly what he was going to do doesn't cause you to re-evaulate.

---------- Post automerged at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Atum/Snowvon/Tempus + 1.

+ 1 is Menace/Proph/Waco. I do not think Moridin makes any sense as the 4th considering the early fight with Von.

Proph makes sense because of what he was pushing yesterday. Waco would have had to have been illusion killed N2, and, eh. Menace has vanished off the face of the earth.

I need someone to talk to. We're in a reasonable spot because I'm the Judge and have an extra life, but once witches are down to one, they get 2 KP, so...

6. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

A pity that you don't believe me, because that will lose us the game. I'm town and I'm telling the truth.
    Feel free to ask me anything you like so that I can prove it.

If I was scum it would have been way easier to say that von was scum, instead of making you think that there is an extra scum still around.

7. Newcomb

Mmmmk.

Explain the mindset behind this post.

---------- Post automerged at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

This logic makes no sense when you're on a team with Von. Pushing the "Von was town" world is the only way you're going to wiggle out of a lynch.

8. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

Since I thought at the time that Snow was town I was sure that I was going to get hit by Lucky's shot. so I took it in stride and decided to make a joke about it. Nothing more nothing less.

9. Newcomb

You took it in stride that we were enacting a plan that was going to lead to your death, and possibly / probably a town loss based on worlds we'd construct around you being scum? I'm struggling to see a town mindset there.

10. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Huh.

Why did scum kill Luckylee?

---------- Post automerged at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

In Menace/Newcomb/font worlds the scum just kill a rando/not Luckylee and the game ends, right?

Because Newcomb has the extra life.

11. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

Actually If I was scum there would be no sense in covering for snow, I would just say he is scum, you would lynch me then it would be a 3 vs 1 then you die tonight and then it's a 3 vs 1 and you have a 25% percent chance of pulling it of.
    In that scenario the other scum is better hidden than me, so then why would I make this longer that it has to be and takes chances that you discover him?

---------- Post automerged at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Excuse for being in a bad mood about it, and what could I have said to convince all you since everyone agreed to the plan?
    I could have lied or come up with something, but if the lie was discovered I would have looked way worse.

---------- Post automerged at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

So I couldn't think anything to say and I gave up.

12. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

In a scum!Fontisian world, there's no way she hits Luckylee. In Menace/Newcomb/Fonti, Prophylaxis dies and scum come into this game 4v3 with town having lost the only player who can control the lynch.

Given Fontisian town, it's almost certain Snowvon is scum.

Ergo, Tempus is scum.

Why push Snowvon town? To push Newcomb/Menace again?

I'm having a hard time thinking of worlds where both Snowvon and Fonti were town.

And if Tempus is scum, then no. We lynch Tempus, we get two NKs, that's 2v1 at the start of the next Day. If Newcomb is town, we win there - just don't lynch ever again. And if Tempus is scum, then Newcomb is almost certainly town, so...

13. Newcomb

You know, the general deadness and apathy in this game would make sense if the team is exactly Atum/Snowvon/Tempus/Menace.

That would be sick and kind of awful. It would mean Waco Proph and I are going to go absolutely bonkers today constructing weird paranoia worlds, and the reality is scum gave up like two days ago when they couldn't argue against Plan Koalas 3.0 without looking really bad and just rolled with Snowvon being outed, and Tempus and Menace are just like "meh, whatever."

I mean. I'm not discounting other worlds, but... it makes a certain amount of sense.

14. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Eh, at this point I like Prophylaxis more than Menace for the fourth slot.

Also, disregard my last paragraph in the previous post.

15. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

Actually Menace could be telling the truth, while being Scum to gain credibility.
    So yeah he might not be aligned to Newcomb.

16. Newcomb

Timestamp: 7:22

Timestamp: 7:29

Drive that bus a little harder, Tempus.

17. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

Fine you want my whole read while we are at it, I should probably re read some stuff but from the top my head this is how I see the situation:

Menace could be telling the truth, while being Scum to gain credibility.

If Waco actually got protection from the angels then Scum team hasn't used the fake kill at all. So he could be scum.

The only one I believe is Town is Newcomb and if he is Town also Fontisian was
    town so the way things are going we are 3 vs 3 and only hanging there because Newcomb has 2 lives.

18. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Yeah, at this point I'm resigned to say that we're in the "easier" world of Atum/Snowvon/Tempus/probablyMenace since there's no way scum!font hits Lucky. Which meant that I was a raving lunatic Yesterday, just as I predicted.

I'm still kind of disbelieving it myself, but I suppose we will see after this game ends. If Snowvon does indeed end up being scum then he deserves a standing ovation (and a name added to my "Don't pass these people up as town" list).

Vote Tempus

Moridin, everyone: I'm the LC. We lynch Tempus Today, Tomorrow I fire onto Menace?

19. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Sorry, guys. Not much to say other than apathy has its claws in me. I'll try to muster up some thoughts soon.

20. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

Moridin
    Unless both Fontisian and Snow are town.