1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Dec 12, 2015.

1. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Maybe TN isn't voting for any of the suspicious people (I mean that in the way of the top people that everyone is considering- Jan, Kai, myself and then to a lesser extent fonti) because he feels the lynch won't change (not caring enough to work on changing it) and knows he will flip scum so wants to link to those people less to keep more confusion? Otherwise why not press Kai lynch like he was trying before?

---------- Post automerged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

I'm supposed to be having a date night with my boyfriend since my family who was all here for the holidays just left today. I'll be around checking a bit regardless but my goal is to convince him just to play on the ps4 I got him for Christmas . This will be the first time ever I think I have said, "No play video games, I don't want to go out for dinner" haha

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Unless you want to search for an alternative to TN, who doesnt even bother to defend himself, you can mogre or less go for that datenight and work through everything during nightphase.

I do not see anyone but dLGN (and maaaybe newcomb) dying tonight, regardless if you are town or scum.

Keep an eye on the thread in case something amyor happens, but i think scum are all out of claims anyway at this point.

3. LochNess

Yeah like I said I want TN but just incase anything crazy happens towards end of day I want to try and be around. Thanks though! I'll go and just check in

4. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

If TN flips town, no one vote right away tomorrow.

We'll be in LyLo and it's 5/2 so all scum need is for one town to vote on another and they quickhammer and win.

So no voting. If TN's town we'll need time to talk things through.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

are you sure newcomb?

isnt it still 4 ppl to hammer which means 2 town to vote wrong?

You are completly right regardless .. i am just not sure. i would assume 3 softlynch 4 hardlynch. because 2 ppl would not be >50% and as such no softlynch.
    Might be wrong we will find out tomorrow.

6. Newcomb

Oh, right. You're correct. Forgot about hard/soft lynch.

---------- Post automerged at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Still though. Just be careful with votes tomorrow if TN's town.

7. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    LMAO. hahaha

8. LochNess

Okay I'm going to an eight thirty movie (deadline here is 10pm) so if anyone has to do anything tell me now, otherwise I will go to the washroom once in the movie and that is it !

9. Newcomb

Jan, why do you think fonti could be mafia if TN is?

Or I guess, why do you think fonti could be mafia in general?

10. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    :abduct:

bye guys! gl!

11. Newcomb

sigh.

Bye dLGN.

Make good decisions with that shot, okay?

12. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    i'll try >_<

13. Newcomb

Please spam up the Obs QT with a bunch of /facepalms after you get there and find out it was fonti/Jan all along.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

with tn .. just the reaction just there which i didnt like too much tbh.

she is never a strong mafia read of mine at this point. mostly because d1 after pushing the lynch on me, i would be dead if not for her ..

like .. that alone makes it unlikely because that would mean a unclaimed town dying (possible pr at that point) and proph would still just die the next day.

that is why i said earlier fonti would be a bad kill today in general, because she is likely town.
    as scum she could be with close to everyone .. lochness<tn<kai would be the likeliness if fonti is scum, i think.

15. Newcomb

Yeah, I tend to agree with that I think? Like if fonti was mafia the switch back to Proph at 5 minutes from deadline was just like ?????? That's part of why I'm townreading her.

What reaction? Are you talking about her reaction to TN's reaction to dLGN's fake cop thing that I was talking about, or something else?

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

that reaction young newcomb!

17. Newcomb

Eh, I kind of tend to think if fonti were actually trying to wave the lynch off her partner TN it wouldn't have been so limp-noodle.

18. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    P.S. the day has ended, no posting.

19. Story Content: Night 4
    Citrus

Citrus First Year

Night 4

The day has ended!

Resolving day-end now

---------- Post automerged at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Final Votecount
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tn5421 (4): Newcomb (#1336), lochNess (#1377), Fontisian (#1388), dLGN (#1408)
    Newcomb (1): tn5421 (#1386)
    LochNess (1): kaiDASH (#1302)

Abstain/No Vote (1): Jan (n/a)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to soft lynch. If 5 votes are placed on a single player, a hard hammer will occur and day will immediately end.

tn5421 has been lynched!

With the Empire's chief bounty hunter dead, rumors were that the Emperor himself would be making an appearance at the Death Star. A scapegoat was thus found.

"I'm just the town vanilla" tn5421 cried, but woe was him. This time Newcomb was first into the fray, with LochNess following at his heels. Fontisian pulled his blaster away while dLGN took fire and shot him directly in the chest...

Living Player-list (6/12):
    2. Newcomb
    3. Jan
    5. Fontisian
    8. dLGN
    10. LochNess
    11. KaiDASH

NIGHT 4
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night 4 has now begun. Night actions are due and will be locked in 1 hour prior to night end. If everyone agrees to end early, night will end early. UNANIMOUSLY OR NOT AT ALL.

Day 5 WILL BE ~48 HOURS LONG. Day 5 will end at 11PM Central time January 6th regardless of when Day 5 starts (unless it starts late).

Night 4 ends in 24 hours: Night End

---------- Post automerged 01-04-2016 at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-03-2016 at 11:23 PM ----------

Hit me up with that filler!

20. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

*hits citrus*