1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by fontisian, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Lyric

Lyric Squib

High Score:
    Did you..delete a post?

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

No

/10 chars

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

well yes, but you were town in witchhunt and scum in tinyhunt and it was important that you saw me waving at you!
    I was dead in both games d2, and i plan to do the same this game, so i dont have to bother with paranoia for now.

Do you remember a game where you townread fluff on day 1?

4. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

After skimming my QT's pretty sure HF's been between LT, Null or LS day 1 for me pretty much every time.

5. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    would you mind specifying which easy townreads I gave? I assume from your language that you agree with me that they're town and that there is more than one you agree on, which is pretty funny point considering you also suspect me to be a wolf, but we can talk about that later.

so, yeah, who did I get right?

---------- Post automerged at 20:30 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

oh and if you have your own reasons to read the same people town as I do you probably should go ahead and share that with the class, too. but if you want to just sheep me that's acceptable, too.

6. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Hi everyone I got in a car accident and my car is totalled. Not injured but have to deal with a lot of stuff right now figuring out transportation to my jobs tomorrow and dealing with the other person etc. I don't think I will be on till tomorrow night

7. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    UHHH, i'm super glad you're safe, don't worry about the car for now, and take the night off and relax just as a precaution. if something doesn't feel right go to the doc. feel better and take your time.

8. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

amount of lynch votes in the last 24 hours: 1

I don't even have an image for such abject failure.

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Seeing this, i would ask every person in this game to cast a lynch vote until there are only 24 hours left in the day (23 hours from now).

Commit on something, take a stance.
    RVS-Votes do not count.

Make a case , build a wagon, i do not care. But this game feels way too low energy.

Sadness.

10. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Yep you're right because most of the posts that stuck out at me as I was catching up and quoting in real time were your innocent doe-eyed "I don't know anything halp" posts. I'm obv witch, lynch me.

I just don't know how someone can constantly say "I don't know how to make reads early." Making reads early is the same thing as making reads later, you just have less information to work off of.

And after playing the newbie card for the entire game so far and being called out for it I'm not sure whether it makes you townier for continuing to do so or if it's rubbing me in a not so great way.

He's not confirmed town, he's just confirmed uncounterclaimed GD. Depending on the information we get, which would most likely be correct anyway if he's a witch to avoid getting caught in a lie, that's when we start formulating the read based on his posting and information as to what alignment he is.

It's also just as likely for witches to have any role in the game, so.

Yes we will be leaving him alone for toDay but no he is not by any means confirmed town.

I think it's interesting that I'm your top scum read because I noticed a lot of your crap early on.

---------- Post automerged at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

I want to vote Aria but I'll feel bad if she's just noobtown later.

11. Lyric

Lyric Squib

High Score:
    lol Do you want me to make reads or not?

12. KaiDASH

Hey cobalt we're lynching aria today never.

Focus your time and energy on something else.

Thanks!

13. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I'm not quoting ALL of DLGN's post, just the ones that stand out to me and are causing my read of him rn.

Easy townread, Kai is towny.

This is @ Citrus, refusal to commit to a scum read.

Basic Rob dragging. Fluff pretty much.

This seems like actually a classic early scum reaction. What "push" are you talking about? Kai literally voted him and said "choo choo". Like, pushed from where? It seems a lot like he's worried about that wagon actually becoming a thing and not so much focused on contributing anything other than easy reactions and fluff.

This was @ Aria and frankly I find it next to impossible that he didn't figure out or read that she was newish by then. Like, it had pretty much been mentioned and discussed previously.

"Yes he's obvtown so I'm not gonna poke him." :sherlock:

I don't like this thought process. How do you go from basically saying someone's obvtown and you're not voting for them toDay, to "I can't read him that well but he hasn't done anything to make me think he's scum yet". Like, that just doesn't seem logical to me?

This, combined with all the waffling on LochNess and I'm just completely unconvinced by dLGN's performance so far.

Vote: dLGN

---------- Post automerged at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I figured as much which is why I already did focus that energy elsewhere KaiDASH ^^

14. Lyric

Lyric Squib

High Score:
    Cobalt:
    Not sure what you want from me. You want me to make reads, but I'm reading you scummy in a game where I'm supposed to read people scummy and all of a sudden it's a problem.

And I was just being honest while I'm answering questions/commentary. I was commented on for the "I don't know how to make reads early" comment and I elaborated. In the post you quoted, I was asked about you.

I just wanted people to read me correctly. I already explained this a few different times and every time I explain it, it just seems to get you more annoyed even though I'm trying to clarify and not continue "playing the newbie card". Okay, that's fine.

15. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Mmkay, I get it.

I'll lay off for now. It was just rubbing me the wrong way. I guess it's just because I'm used to some really strong newbie performances where I come from and I'm not a fan of people giving off clueless vibes because it seems like a way too easy way to coast.

16. Lyric

Lyric Squib

High Score:
    But the thing is I'm not trying to coast, I've been making reads and giving thoughts.

If you think I'm coming off scummy, that's something different.

Sorry for rubbing you the wrong way.
    Anyways, it doesn't matter, let's not distract anyone from the game.

17. KaiDASH

[​IMG]

You did it!

18. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    aria would be an awful vote today, she's probably always town

---------- Post automerged at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

and by awful vote today I mean she's pure enough that she's probably an awful vote most days unless significant evidence points to otherwise.

19. KaiDASH

Hey cobalt dLGN we're lynching aria today never.

Focus your time and energy on something else.

Thanks!

20. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    [​IMG]