1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2016.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

When I'm elected Supreme Leader of Town, I will personally empty each and every flask of Wine.

There is to be no drinking on the job if we're to Make Town Great Again.

2. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    [​IMG]

---------- Post automerged at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

seriously though thug. if you arent a town leader here i have to scumread you

---------- Post automerged at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

man, i love this post merging.

3. Delphine

Delphine First Year

I was doing the dishes and thinking about what I could do to not want to punch KaiDASH in the face in a couple of Days, and realized that for all the metaing I've done I still don't know what's alignment indicative for him/what drives him as a player, and one of the easiest starting places for that is alignment preference.

His response made me feel like I should probably just let him do things and hope they make me feel things.

Oh tom, Faraday.

4. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Hey, /I'm/ having fun (which fortunately is a towntell for me) because I don't need to figure out a new meta, or force people to play in the mechanical way I'd like them to, or drag them kicking and screaming into the thread to play. Well, except for:

Srs bsn time Tom. You're not allowed to go to sleep without a real, fake vote down. Voting No-Lynch is completely unacceptable.

-AND-

Kai, if I get you elected Supreme leader of town, you're going to have to take responsibility. And you know what that means, right?

[​IMG]

Keeping Lum fed with lots of juicy bamboo content.

---------- Post automerged at 01:48 ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 ----------

I'll do that this weekend

Tonight is all about real time talking to people to lay the groundwork for the town circle and setting up for informative reactions for tomorrow.

Which means dragging opinions out of you, even if most of this game has been incestuous meta stuff you're not familiar with.

5. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    there we go. telling people what to do.
    thats what i like to see.

unfortunately, im bad with authority figures.
    so screw you. you arent my real dad.

---------- Post automerged at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:49 ----------

i could give some opinions though, without the vote.

i think there is likely a witch in the people that arent having fun yet. that would be reaverb, font, jan.
    taking it way too seriously.

6. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Let it all out Son. Tell me how you really feel about me. Or maybe tell me the # of the scummiest post so far. Relatively speaking.

7. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    probably another one in the group thats just tryna be helpful. that being waco, delph, and you.

early clear of the third group thats just being themselves. vaimes, atum, kai.

that means the third witch hasnt posted yet.
    love it.

8. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Town: Atum, Vaimes, Mal

Atum and Vaimes for the obvious reason, Mal because I liked that joke (and doubt scum!mal would make it).

9. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    initial thought is 13. stuck out to me early.
    not much to go on yet.

i want you to be town. not like i want vaimes to be town, but yeah.
    so be a bro and dont get elected to congress with the devil

10. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Explain? I would say I'm all right at mafia, but less so Hunts.

Also, this is pure having-fun Jan.

11. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Hey Tom, this is font over here.

She's personally responsible for my last 3 losses on fs.com and a very scary lady. The last time /she/ lost on FS, it was because she gambitted by shooting the DOB that had publicly said that he was revenge killing her if he went down. Assume that literally anything is within her scumrange and hope she's on your team.

And Font, this is Tom.

As alluded to, I've played 1 game with him where he decided to post in rhymes the entire game. Unfortunately, its ongoing so I can't say any more.

Now I'm going to wander off and talk to the other guests and let you two chit chat a bit. I'm sure you'll get along great.

12. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    hi fonts. hi delph.
    i would love to chat with either or both of you.

---------- Post automerged at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was at 23:11 ----------

going rapidfire is much easier out of verse. im looking forward to it.

@delph you being good mattering was a joke, but i do like to get a gage on who is intimidated by who.

@font i too have nothing out of my scumrange. still never been caught on behavior. lets be friends.

---------- Post automerged at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

well this is boring

13. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Sorry thread, I tried to come up with some good questions, but drew a blank, so I'm just going to /sleep instead.

---------- Post automerged at 02:29 ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 ----------

Actually, this will work:

@reaverb: Top 3 town, top 3 scum. You know why.

14. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Super tired and have been kind of ignoring company so try me tomorrow. Your playstyle hits some generic town indicative notes so it's good to know that about you (if your self-meta isn't also you "bullshitting")

I missed this post until now; see #83.

I had thought you were in a more close-to-the-chest mode than that. Will sleep-meditate on it.

Actually, a thing that sticks out to me is that you're reacting to tom differently than most DLP newbies; would appreciate a relevant more-than-one-liner later if not now.

-

vote Jan

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hey font, if you're a Witch, do me a favor and let tom and I live for a bit. I've missed him.

Good. Vaimes is a much better player than I am (which still isn't saying much, but it's better than nothing).

I'll give him some time, but he's not someone I feel like focusing on right now. Him tapering off into uselessness will be severely punished.

I just think they're both off, but there isn't anything really connecting them.

objection.jpg

16. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    to be fair, i was the one suspicious of jan for not having fun.
    but yeah, i might vote delph. couple things i like, couple things i dont.

could definitely be scum together.

---------- Post automerged at 01:32 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

aight. bedtime.
    ive got a show tomorrow, so well see how this site works on my phone.

wish me luck remembering spanish.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

And now I'm on my very short lunch break, and everyone is probably asleep.

Sad times.

Guess I'll reread the thread seven or eight times.

18. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Well, I guess 5 pages whilst I was asleep isn't too bad.

Stuff that stuck out to me in my quick skim of the thread so far:

Reaverb kinda disappeared after he started getting attention/votes. Could be a coincidence, but I'm definitely got my eye on his responses to the questions he got.

How do people have a read either way on Kai? Or I guess the better way to phrase that - not sure why Kai is getting lump votes. Especially Von's vote I guess.

Be back in a few hours after lunch. Need to pop out today and be productive!

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I think the Lump vote will be good for Kai. It puts him in the spotlight, it suggests that we would like him to be checked by the Priest at some point, and the extra vote will probably encourage him to get more involved.

I don't have a read on him, and I usually never do when I'm town because he's usually pretty quiet and trolly.

Whom do you think would be good for Lump, wei?

---------- Post automerged at 06:03 ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 ----------

Also, could you tell me what you think of fontisian, Delphine, and tom?

---------- Post automerged at 06:19 ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 ----------

People who haven't played TinyHunt before should read this, because this is what's gonna go down Night 1. Town likely would have won the last DLP TinyHunt on Day 3 had we actually used this plan, so let's try not to flub it this time around.

We have information and alignment/role confirmation to help nudge us in the right direction (Priest, Vig, Oracle, Graverobber, Soup).

Okay. When you get back, I'd like to see you poke people who 1) aren't pressuring you, and 2) will actually answer your questions in a way that will be more likely than not useful.

20. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Not putting down a vote? What. It's so obviously anti-town that it's already in the surely-witches-wouldn't-be-this-obvious territory. Nghh ...

Vote: Tom

Vote something.

(Also, Tom, Eido has the Modship for now, but you're going to shape up or ship out after this. Your posts are making my eyes bleed. /Out of game)

Also, I want Lump. Give it to me.

Lump: Sesc

As for other stuff, is there an in-joke I'm missing? Because why do Jan and fontisian, within 5 minutes, have the same nonsense idea of starting with a post from another game?

And fontisian, if you are actually serious, how does Atum get a town-read? o_O Because he cbf to read the rules? Or because he doesn't care either way if he knows what he's doing or not? Dislike. Though, given my "dislike" track record, he could actually be Town, fml.

Snowvon: I'll try to remember. IT WOULD HELP IF PEOPLE COULD ADD THEIR GENDER IN THE PROFILE. Just saying. But same as fontisian, what's with the Atum read? Just meta?

Waco: Your townread on Atum I get the least. You disagreed with what he said about kai(?), point out he appears different than usual, and suddenly, he's Town? Wut.

Town impression on my end: mallorean_thug, for having a clear head. And fontisian, if I could understand the Atum thing.