1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vaimes, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Majube

Majube Order Member DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I was answering your question about how much games I've played and I said none. You thought I was asking how many games you've played. Also Waco meant meant for Kai to be neutral yellow. All those people are the slightly suspicious 'cos I have no idea but giving the benefit of doubt think they're kinda town also no why would I know exactly if they're town or not? Finally I explained earlier why I felt Palindrome was town an why reds are scum, will post later about town

---------- Post automerged at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I keep posting first post of a new page....

2. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Majube , why should I lynch Jarizok with you? Who else would you like to get to join us? What do you think would be the most informative dueling wagons for Day1?
    miner11121 , Why are you still abstaining, despite explaining how easy it is to move your vote around and after giving a complete read wall? Say you're wrong on one of majube or jarizok. Which one would it be?

3. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Maj, take a breather and format your posts clearly, please. This isn't the first time what you're trying to say has come across as a giant jumble that incites more doubt than easily discernible answers.

On mobile at the moment and about to sleep. Hope the thread continues to show signs of life throughout the rest of this afternoon and evening.

4. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

What was the purpose of this question?

I don't really know how I feel about Waco's early RVS posts? They feel a bit.. "showy" to me. Like he started the game off with an agenda of "I'm going to lead the town and catch scum" and is just. Repeating those same words again and again.

He feels vaguely town, I think, but that's just from RVS stuff.

Zenzao's first post also feels townie.

I like Zenzao this game.

Yeah, Zenzao and Waco are both fairly townie. The only thing that strikes me as off is that their conversation in like, 67-71 felt really soft-bally, but I like their entrances.

mallorean_thug: Have any reasoning to back up those? I also like your post, but won't townread you for it.

Never mind. He goes into that later.

I'm triggered when someone says "Interesting" in a mafia game.

What's interesting about that post?

And yay, Zenzao's two posts below also read as townie.

What's your reasoning for this? Why do you think there is scum between Jarizok/Majube? If you believe this, then why isn't your vote on one of them?

End of page 1. I will catch up later.

5. Majube

High Score:
    Sorry, Zao I was phoneposting. What should I clear up, exactly?

---------- Post automerged at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

? Wait, Where did I ask you to lynch Jarizok with me? Did I? :sherlock:
    Tbh, I'm thinking of switching my vote to Waco and ending this suspicious mafia trio of me, Jarizok, and Waco.

I think the wagon on Waco will reveal the most information, sine 1 we have no confirmation on him being priest and 2 well so many people vtoed Waco and having them all explain their reasons would get down to the bottom of it and if anyone just voted Waco because of all his questioning. I'm open to convincing any of the rest to join that wagon.

6. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I have some time. I'll start page 2.

Still confused as to why miner has not placed a vote yet.

There is not a lot of scumhunting at the beginning of this page. It's just all bookkeeping talk, which if I squint I can obtain reads from, but yeah.

I like owner's first post from a tone perspective. It reminds me of my own catching-up, right now.

Jarizok's 131 feels vaguely townie to me.

Can you explain what

(Also, random question, is this the same owner of a lonely heart from MU?)

Yeah, Jarizok probably town?

I like owner's posts but I'm a little worried that I want to be town, more than she actually is.
    owner: Why are you leaning scum on mal?

This seems fairly reasonable, IMO.

What a great opener.

At the moment, I have townreads on Waco, Zenzao, and Jarizok. Leaning town on owner for being in the same headspace as I am. I am going to vote when I read through page 3, but miner would get my vote at the moment.

7. Majube

High Score:
    Correction: *Since
    1) He claimed to be priest.
    2) i want to know everyones reasons for voting Waco.
    3) Seeing if lynching him will get a reaction from the other scum.

8. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I also think Delphine might be town, but I wasn't around for her scum game where she got caught red handed Day 1. mal, Citrus, what would you describe Delphine's scum game as being like, and do you think it's similar to this game?

Jarizok super town.

I am kind of worried that Waco asked a couple of questions, but never bothered to follow them up.

Kai also feels town.

I'm glad I'm not.

I like the owner vote from mal, and I am reconsidering what I think of both mal and owner.

Vote miner regardless because he is abstaining and unwilling to back up his stances.

---------- Post automerged at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Vote miner

9. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

I'm here reading along with everything, but I've said what I wanted to for the moment. I'll get back into things when the votecount gets here or I read summin interestin.

10. Majube

High Score:
    I think the wagon on Miner is informative too. I have no idea why they're all scumreading him but maybe 'cause I'm new I don't see it. Miner posting while on mobile isn't anything unusual and I'll admit myself about taking editing for granted to catch stilted sentences. So, I think Miner is town but that the bandwagon on him will be informative too for d1.

Question for everybody, is it common to lynch/vote on d1, at least 2-3 people just a couple of pages ago were talking about how it's too early to know for sure, I have nothing to observe, etc.

Example for nothing to add, Jarizok a classic example of shitpost, hmm?

11. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Citrus, do you have anything to provide to the game that's not "I'll RNG this set of reads, please ignore me?"

Vote Citrus

12. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I didn't ask you why you're town reading Zenzao. My question was, given you are, why did you ask Jarizok about him also town reading Zenzao?

---------- Post automerged at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

So was Palindrome supposed to be green then, and your top town??

I repeat myself, answer the questions in regards to your town read on Palindrome:

---------- Post automerged at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------
    KaiDASH: You're averaging 1 post per 24 hours. Either do something or get lynched, you are not going to get away with pulling a Cobalt

13. Majube

High Score:
    Oh, I guess I skimmed over your question. Your posts are always so long.. You keep asking me questions like "You don't think this because you know?!" very irritating.

I don't have a top town per se but anyways doesn't Palindromes replacement get the same role? If I think Drome was town then unless Prop seems otherwise I'm sticking with their town for now after all the game isn't far in.
    Like I said a lot of people listed were people I was neutral about.

They've done as much as can be expected on d1.

---------- Post automerged at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

There was an autocorrect error with Waco meant meant- I meant for that to be
    *Also meant for Kai to be yellow

14. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I asked you that question once, and that is not the correct response to it. Why is irritating? Because I'm correct?

You also repeated refused to answer these questions in regardless to 'Drome:

Are they irritating as well.

If 'Drome isn't your top town, why is she 1) on the top of the town side of your wall, 2) In a different color that differentiates her from the rest of your town reads?

Yes 'Drome's replacement gets her same role

---------- Post automerged at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Hey owner. You disappeared after our back forth owner. Do you have any opinions on the last 48 hours of thread owner.

Please include a full read on Citrus on top of the rest of your post

---------- Post automerged at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

How about now HF?

15. Majube

High Score:
    I put 'Dromes replacement at top
    1} Because Proph, they hadn't showed up yet
    2) I thought of Drome as town
    I haven't answered those other questions since I'm rereading thread hunting for some specific evidence.

---------- Post automerged at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Ah, Waco. I confused Zao with you. Sorry, I guess.

---------- Post automerged at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I don't have a top town per se but anyways doesn't Palindromes replacement get the same role? If I think Drome was town then unless Prop seems otherwise I'm sticking with their town for now after all the game isn't far in.
    How was this ^ my previous answer, not an answer to ypur 'Drome questions

16. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    We /will/ be lynching somebody toDay. No lynch is not an option.

Please vote, and give a reason for your vote. Feel free to join me on owner.

17. Majube

High Score:
    your*

Also so early in the game, is it not expected to prod see reactions and determine your votes from that? That's what most people are doing already and I count that as trying to find scum.

18. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    And waco wants to know why you were townreading palindrome. Obviously you should treat Proph exactly the same.

---------- Post automerged at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

You should always have a vote down to allow the rest of the thread to see your thought process. Please do so now. You can always change it later.

19. Majube

High Score:
    Alright I guess, Owner is being kind of evasive in his answers and inconsistent in his postings.
    Lynch Owner

20. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Yes Proph gets the same role 'Drome had

Why does Proph not having posted matter? The slot is the same one.

My questions weren't about if you were town-reading 'Drome, but why, because...

You say people should be prodding for reactions to find scum, which is true enough. But where did you see 'Drome doing this? Or other things that you think constituted trying to find scum. That's the question I've been asking!

---------- Post automerged at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

ninja'd: Majube, owner's female, so the proper phrasing is her, not him