1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vaimes, Nov 8, 2016.

1. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    This post comes out of nowhere. Feels a bit forced. And my thought is like how is this related?

The mood sort of changed with this post.

Post before the automerged seems very relaxed and hopeful for the future. This post doesn't feel as bad as my first read through of it.

miner seems weirded out in a natural way

Again the question was weird? And why does she feel the need to have some reason for the vote when it's this early?

She then sort of abruptly leaves, if my memory serves.

2. Miner

Miner Order Member

Or was that earlier in the day? I remember waffling on my read of you, but later on I pretty much said straight up that one of them is mafia and then mal forced my vote.

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Seriously?

4. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Another joking post from Waco, that I over analyzed previously.

Jarizok still seems relaxed as well. Adds in a semi serious question followed by another joke.

Miner getting paranoid as he's questioning why Delphine just voted for him. He's so paranoid that his mind assumes that maybe phoneposting isn't what he thinks it is.

lol

Jarizok answering waco's question, nothing suspicious about it.

---------- Post automerged at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

a joke from the mod, always appreciated.

*wonders where von is being held up right now*

Waco answers Jarizok's question with no effort whatsoever

The quote he quoted seems misplaced or I don't know why he was quoting it.

Um, one thing I just thought of would he know he could RVS right off the bat as being a new player? or being a town new player I should say?

Telling him to vote in the first post would be something that could be coached. But I can't recall if he was the one who read previous games or not.

---------- Post automerged at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

nothing wrong about this post either.

Jarizok kind of jokingly saying or commenting on Majube now having a vote on him.

I totally missed seeing this. hmmm

a fluff remark for fluffy person

---------- Post automerged at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I get the first sentence. I don't get why he's blaming Snowvon though. Maybe he got a bad character but is of the good alignment? I don't know.

---------- Post automerged at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

this was one of the posts that initially pinged me. still don't know if i like that he felt the need to clarify and say that he was going to be catching scum.

---------- Post automerged at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

This post looks a little jumbled together.

Overall null tell: him being a new player vs. being scum

He could actually be both things, but the lack of experience could explain the jumbleness in this post, so overall, it's just null.

---------- Post automerged at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

lol

Waco, what were you saying when you said this?

feels light hearted in a good way

I'm still lost trying to figure out what are you particularly referring to about last game?

This was another post I read scummy earlier, but it sort of seems Waco is looking forward to this game as it has a lot of hope for him I guess.

---------- Post automerged at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

It looks like he's talking generally.

This post sounds alright, but doesn't get why you wouldn't want to play with someone else who was new to the game.

Notes: Waco making effort to try to get other people to post in the thread.

---------- Post automerged at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Someone else can post in the thread. I don't bite.

---------- Post automerged at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Another null statement or general talk sort of statement

Quickly, he hops unto vote Majube without a second thought.

Another post, easy going post from Waco, he sure has a lot of these.

oh well, too late waco spoils jarizok.

---------- Post automerged at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

[spoil]
    [/spoil]

^^Here's more chatter/nothing looks alignment indicative. *tries to cut down on the post size will it work?*

---------- Post automerged at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

naked rvs from mal

23 isn't that old though

This feels okayish.

Nope, not me...

I kind of like this now. And the joke was pretty good.

---------- Post automerged at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Well, I'm going to stop for a bit and hope some people come back before I start posting again.

5. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    owner, what exactly are you trying to do here? I'm honestly baffled. Is this some mad attempt at breaking down the case against you and building a counter case against other players?

Yeah, way to ignore the fact that I've said a multitude of times I felt like Waco, Maj, and Jari were suspect in their opening interactions. I also said that I don't RVS and gave my reason for voting Maj.

Also, I think I saw earlier that you asked why I haven't voted you if I'm so suspicious of you? Initially because I still believe Majube is your partner and I was waiting to see how you responded under pressure(apparently like a hole in the Hindenburg), and later out of respect for Waco's request that we don't all dog pile you into oblivion. A couple of games ago I would have been jumping votes more readily long before this point.

---------- Post automerged at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

EBWOP: Also, since I've never played a game with you before or read one that you have played in, is this seriously your town meta? This all feels like you're cloning Proph's catch-up process for little discernible meaning other than WIFOM-y behavior.

6. Majube

Majube Order Member DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Owner do you still think this?
    [/QUOTE]

Is it still relevant to you and what you think of the scum so far in game?

Yes, Mal, Kai, Jarizok
    Thinking now that Zaos a bit iffy
    The rest I'm still either on the fence about now except for the ones previously mentioned as mafia.

I disagree owner Mal seems pretty solidly town.

Owner, can you restate
    What your case against mal is now besides my first quote?
    And does this mean you don't think Mal is scum anymore, or that since there's not a wagon on them you don't think they're important?

7. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Well I guess right now the world for me is Delphine, Citrus and Zenzao.

I'm starting for feel a little bit better about Waco and Jarizok.

13. Bill Door
    2. miner11121
    7. his fluffiness

1. Jarizok
    3. The Waco Kid

9. Prophylaxis
    10. mallorean_thug
    6. Majube
    11. KaiDASH

4. Zenzao
    8. Citrus
    5. Delphine

Though if I am right about Delphine, I feel like I'll need to look at Waco again. But overall this is where I'm at - at the moment with my reads.

---------- Post automerged at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

*wonders why people start to post after I say I'm about to leave*

8. Majube

High Score:
    So you've completely turned around on Waco alright, but is that half green and yellow supposed to mean something more?

---------- Post automerged at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I was trying to find evidence for my post though like Zenzao I have no idea why you started commentating on beginning pages especially because some of those you posted about when we actually posted them.

9. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    If you were paying attention maybe you would realize that I am going post by post from the start of the game. I have not made it to where you may or may not have said that. So excuse me, if you would be so kind. (probably not) But I'm getting there.

10. Majube

High Score:
    Whats your opinion specifically on mal at this point do you feel the same about them as waco?

11. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    There's this thing called reread where you read the thread again and hopefully find new insights into the game you/we/all are playing.

Waco, I'm starting to see differently yes, but it probably won't be final until I've read the whole thread again.

---------- Post automerged at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

There are parts of this game where mal has done something similar to last game where he was town. So I'm still a bit cautious at the moment as I haven't gotten to rereading his posts yet. but I do have slight town lean on him.

12. Majube

High Score:
    Yes but you're asking questions needlessly just note which questions you're curious about and if they're not answered in the next page or two then post them :colbert:

13. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
  14. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

@Maj owner I was actually kind of enjoying the stream of consciousness.

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Owner can you please answer the following:

1) Can you check yourself against someone else vs. checking two other players each Night?
    2) Can you provide a 1-2 line explanation of why you've slotted each player where you have in your read-wall?

Honestly having a lot of trouble digesting your PBP because it's super non-objective and is making me go cross-eyed rn

16. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Don't give me that shit, you know perfectly well that I have said my piece regarding those three and don't try to pretend that you're on the same place as Proph regarding the gamestate.

My #67, my #348.
    Snowvon
    An updated vote count would be appreciated.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I think I'm ready to move Zenzao to the pretty-town list

---------- Post automerged at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Not going to vote D1: Jarizok, Waco, Zenzao, Majube, Proph, Mallorean
    Remaining: Miner, ?Delphine?, Fluffiness, Kai, Owner, Bill Door

Delphine wasn't replaced by Quiddity right? It said she just was in the OP??

18. Majube

High Score:
    Alright, discount what I said Owner, if others find it useful who am I to say stop it.

---------- Post automerged at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Didn't Delphine replace Quiddity?

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I thought Quiddity wanted to replace in for someone. Ok gotcha then thanks

20. Majube

High Score:
    Quiddity asked to replace Drome but Prophy already had