1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vaimes, Nov 8, 2016.

1. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    like, owner, I created the wagon on you. I don't know why you think that I would be able to escape culpability for getting you lynched if you're town.

But I'm trying to lynch all the scum, not just one scum. And the most useful way to get votal information is to have two strong competing wagons at end of day.

You've completely refused to create that second wagon for me, so I'm creating it myself. And since I'm creating it, and you aren't, it doesn't have to be a wagon you're happy with. In fact, I'd prefer for it to be a wagon that you aren't happy with but will have to consolidate to anyways.

Like, do you think that proph is more likely to be town than you? Of course not. Would you like to live to see another gameday? If you're town, you would, but I could totally see scum!you wanting to die right here before giving more away. And I really don't see any other reason for you to be taunting me to vote you right here.

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Back and starting to go through today's posts:
    owner, context of the posts you asked about

HF has shown a tendency to lurk in prior games

3. Miner

Miner Order Member

Uhm okay, so I went through owner's posts and I'm not convinced at all about this wagon. While her PR claim timing was less than stellar, I'm genuinely convinced that it was an accident based on her follow-up. Like, look at the amount of effort put in. It's screaming to me something along the lines of her saying "fuck I messed up and should try and fix it".

Would rather trust the pr claim d1 than mislynch a pr d1 is kinda where I'm at right now. Plus, I'm still mostly mind-melding with her wall.

4. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Hard lynch is 10 actually. I'm not sold on lynching Proph. Drome was suspiciously defensive and yes, catching up constantly does not contribute to town, but I'm more convinced of Owner and Majube being then I am Proph. I feel like we would be lynching Proph now for the things he didn't do. I guess those can be just as meaningful as what people have actually said, but still.

I know you all don't want to lynch newb!scum D1, but I'd still be happiest with a Majube lynch. From what I've seen most of you are also scumreading him but just holding off on him to go for the veteran players because they are more dangerous. Wouldn't it be better to minimize the risk of a mislynch and just get Majube?

5. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    I'm active in the thread and one of the only major players working to lynch somebody other than you right now. But you're spending your remaining time needlessly bickering with me.

If you're town, scum abandoned the thread ages ago. Because your lynch is assured without people playing at the last minute. I am here playing right now and still trying to figure things out.

6. Miner

Miner Order Member

Mallorean thug

To quote you, pretend I'm 5. Why are we lynching owner?

---------- Post automerged at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

EBWOP: Mallorean thug

---------- Post automerged at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Oops mallorean_thug

The underscore sucks.

7. owner

owner First Year

High Score:

No one is following anything I say. Everyone I start to town read they thing we're partners.

I can't be with anyone in this game. I've pushed on practically everyone.

8. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

It's not so much that Proph didn't do anything as much as he keeps popping up and saying he's catching up and doing stuff, and never delivers. Like he's using the "hey i'm catching up" posts as a crutch to not have to chime on on the thread as it goes.

9. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Thanks for clarifying

10. Jarizok

Mallorean thug I'm not sure I get the deal with the two competing trains. Yes, it's harder to find mafia from votes if everyone is voting for the same person, but if that person flips mafia you don't need to find as many anyway. Wouldn't that be better than running the risk of lynching a townie in the last couple of hours due to a fairly out of the blue train on, in this case, Proph?

11. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Sure, but proph is scum.

12. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

It's about forcing people to make choices, because vote analysis is a great tool later in the game

13. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Okay, I'll give you that one.

But still calling me scum and still trying to lynch someone in relation to being quote on quote with me is not a step in the right direction.

I don't know what proph's alignment is. But don't make the argument that we are together.

We are only together if we are both town.

14. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I can buy Proph scum, the slot hasn't done anything

Still holding out for owner/Majube/Proph'Drome

---------- Post automerged at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

as a team...

15. Jarizok

Well, if Majube is not happening Ima go

Lynch vote: Owner

16. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Not necessarily, you look at how they voted. You look at how they reacted to the claim. You question whether they had the right as "townies" to react in that manner.

You look at the people trying to make worlds with me being at the core.

17. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    If we do lynch owner, its for having a mindset on the gamestate that I find incomprehensible from a town point of view. I actually am about to head to work and don't have time to explain it further than that.

However, now we're lynching proph on the off chance that owner is just incomprehensible to me AND is a pr, and knowing that she'll continue to post and participate in the game, unlike proph who's probably too nervous about being scum to participate.

18. Miner

Miner Order Member

I'm not buying the owner lynch.

Unvote
    Vote: Prophylaxis

He was always in dark orange for me anyways, due to the way 'Drome played. While he's not my top choice for lynch (hullo can we kill Jarizok please?), I'd rather not lynch the PR claim today. And he's the counter wagon apparently.

19. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    why? in your own words please state reasons why you are voting for me?

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

Fair enough, I understand the pr claim making no sense, but please do explain further when you get the time. Elaborate.