1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #7

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jan 5, 2017.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No lumpies for you. This post doesn't make sense. If you can clear yourself you don't need a priest check. If we are doing some priest check thing and are truth telling then someone else should be checked.

---------- Post automerged at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Lol asked and answered. It is referring to a prior game k.

---------- Post automerged at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Looks like you and Snow may be a team. There is something I want to review here when I get the chance more. Looks too prepared. Don't like it.

---------- Post automerged at 22:50 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

Numbers are excellent. In other news no likey you either. Your name doesn't have enough fluff in it to justify this vapid posting. Not even his fluffiness has enough fluff. Never be against numbers they are the best.

---------- Post automerged at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

Town recent: (was replacement)
    http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=66512

Scum recent:
    http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961
    Shadowrun Mafia

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67413
    Gistou

I generally replace in and/or play games as favors anymore. Most of my completed recent town games I only have a day or two. Mass Effect is the only recent town game I have.

That being said I find it better to poke people to read them. I am not the biggest fan of meta to form reads as meta changes (hence me citing recent games). You need to ask a question that is actually hunting instead of meta hunting.

---------- Post automerged at 23:02 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

Nah I don't think Koalas is scum. Call it gut. *sweeps inside their car*

Much better now I can post in a clean car.

---------- Post automerged at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:02 ----------

Lol. Sure I get Town read but being townread is not the same thing as being good town. As much as I can obvTown I have a lot to improve on and is part of why I took a break from DLP a bit.

---------- Post automerged at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:05 ----------

Baaaaaaaa

Animals have infiltrated my car.

Lump Koalas

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

You're still pretty obv town, Math.

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I don't think Von is town. Why do you think so?

4. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Greetings fellow Tinyhuntsians! I have awoken from my slumber. Behold my votes:

Lump: Demonturtle

lynch: his fluffiness

---------- Post automerged at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 ----------

My lynch vote doesn't get to be capitalized just cos.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Why do you care about what looks townie? Or are you accusing Von of trying to look townie? What is your point here? Explain.

---------- Post automerged at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 ----------

I don't like the Von Jan conversation either. That seemed to be a legit question of some kind and actual hunting start and it goes back to joking.

---------- Post automerged at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

What is needling?

---------- Post automerged at 23:19 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

Priest might as well be the cop.
    Streaks don't break if no cops or if Fonti can't shoot.

Please tell me you no has guns Fonti?

6. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Well damn. I had this cool real time response thing going, and then real life intervened like it does, and now I have to catch up because I'm damn sure not going to quit procrastinating. Actually, the break is kinda cool because I feel a little more focused now that I'm sitting at my computer and not just shooting the shit on my phone.

So interesting shit in chronological order, starting from my last post:

Kalas (by the by I've never noticed you actually changed your name to Koalas, that's pretty lulzy), fonti doesn't need to be lump. You know that. You go on the early list with fluff. Don't worry, it's a rapidly populating list.

To wit, Waco lightly doubtcasts fonti in 45 and then votes Mathblade in 53 appropos nothing, which is a bit gross in combination. Similarly demonturtle was pretty weak, doing the self lump vote thing but not actually saying anything that even sort of convinced me he actually wanted it (or anything at all tbh).

A solid 7 and rising. 11, 16, and 59 ping me as very town Snow. 11 is a gut thing - I don't think scum Snow makes that post right off the wire on DLP, although I wouldn't build a case around that. I thought /exactly/ the same thing as you in 16 about fluff, and again the Waco bit is a gut "I don't think scum Snow feels this confident and breezy on DLP" town thing in the same vein as 11. 59 is just a good post - probably my choice for the most town indicative post in the game so far. So yeah, it's too early to welcome you to the towncircle just yet, I think, but it's looking pretty damn likely you'll be my first inductee.

Also, and this is cheating because this was after the question, but 69 and the ensuing back and forth with Jan is quite solid as well. Please do me a huge favor and read him and fonti properly for me because I always scumread Jan and equally always stare at a fonti iso for like 2 hours before I just say "fuck it, kill her if she's alive D4" and ignore her for the rest of the game.

...do Kai too, because fuck that noise.

---------- Post automerged at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------
    Jarizok, you want to toss me a little justification on those votes?

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No one should ever be obvTown IMHO even me. It gives scum too easy a target.

Caught up now.

Lynch Snowvon
    Lump KoalaBear (Koalas)

---------- Post automerged at 23:26 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

Yeah looks like Von+Typhon :(

That post by Typhon is crap. I don't like how Typhon only seems interesting in calling Snowvon town. Sure it is a catchup but it doesn't actually hunt at all. So many words so little hunting.

8. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

...I'm genuinely baffled that you could think that, but soldier on I guess?

9. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    So Kai, do think my vote was scummy?

---------- Post automerged at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Wow, okay now I remember Mathblade. Sheesh.

I like Typhon.

10. Jarizok

Typhon Explaining my votes too much defeats the purpose, but let's just say fluff got me killed in HPmafia and now I don't like him no more.

11. fontisian

I also like Typhon. And von. And Q. And Math. And Waco
    Also Kai? Maybe not Kai.

Reasons in morning.

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay, let's say I buy that. Secretive lynch vote reasons - I get that, it's Tinyhunt, this is a cloak and dagger sort of setup. So lets brush past that and him; I (obviously) like that vote anyway.

Why the demonturtle lump vote? No reason not to be clear on that one, I think.

13. Jarizok

Like me too Font! I'm super likeable!

---------- Post automerged at 08:42 ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 ----------

Well geez Typh, at least let Demon react before I say what kind of reaction I'm hoping for!

14. fontisian

No.

/ten char

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Still not hunting. Where's the questions yo? And the deflection..blah.

Will check early am but I really want to see what Fonti posts because I townread Fonti but that like list I feel is ewwwww.

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

agree with typhon and von.

don't know q.

i think waco has managed to sound fairly towny early on in a witchhunt you modded around 1 year ago. (he was scum with von aannd .. LochNess?
    Yes .. i think that was the team.
    curious why you think he is town for that little content so far.

17. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Ehh. I'll leave it for now, but
    [​IMG]

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Mathblade :

I don't care what looks towny, but I him fairly self aware, always.

What you are referring to is what we call "having fun" and/or "trolling von".

You think von is scummy for our interaction, what do you think his reaction to me should have been as town? (i think he is likely town, but just humor me with some thoughts on that, thanks.)

19. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

demonturtle Do you actually want lump or nah? Sell it to me if yes.

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

When you quoted him saying that i thought for a short second he might have slipped because demon is one of the witchroles isn't it?

Then i realized turtle is in this game. All is ok.

---------- Post automerged at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 ----------

i am down to get lumped!

you guys can't read me and i would enjoy my personal reign or terror!

---------- Post automerged at 09:16 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

Kay .. 3 more posts than von.

Now you have a reason to townread me <3