1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #7

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Good thing Koalas and pandabears alike need their sleep.

2. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Wait, why would anyone use a white background? A) the mossy green is beautiful, and B) white is the worst colour at night.

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Wait, wat?

4. Jarizok

I visited Fluff last, I was not the only one because I got confirmation of 1 scum alive at start of night.

---------- Post automerged at 08:19 ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 ----------

Also:

Vote Fonti

I can totally see Fonti lolkilling our best scumread at this point in the game actually. That makes Fluff Nightimmune last night.

5. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Three worlds I can see existing;

1) Fontis not fake claiming, Jari mafia & having a last ditch effort to dodge a singular lynch and have a try at soup tonight. It's near impossible he'd be able to pull it of if this is the attempt though.

2) Fontis fake claiming, Jaris still mafia and the above section is still applicable.

3) Fontis fake claiming and Jaris actually town.

We'll know which we're working with soon.

@Q - Black. The part after your vote and before your merge is in white. I find it easier to read using this background colour than the other options offered.

@Jari - If you're actually town you outing the second round of information "Re; your target" was not a good idea at at all. No more info outed about night actions until everyone has posted and cc'ed or not done so.

6. Jarizok

And no I did not just give away role information to scum, they already know this is in the extremely likely event they attacked him themselves last night. Either that or Fluff is actually still scum in which case I've also given him nothing.

---------- Post automerged at 08:22 ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 ----------

If you guys can be wtupid and nearly throw my first perfect game I'm sure as hell gonna be stupid and get all my info out there.

---------- Post automerged at 08:23 ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 ----------

You stupidheads you.

---------- Post automerged at 08:24 ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 ----------

Weren't you the one advocating a claim plan anyway?

Scummiescum flipflopping Reg!

7. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Jari, fonti would never, ever kill a mislynch as easy as Fluff unless she was conceding or /certain/ he was the priest.

Inclined to disbelieve Jari for... well, a lot of reasons. I assume I'm not alone.

Still, I guess we'll see how this ends tomorrow, I'm not getting my QTs tonight anyway.

8. Quiddity

High Score:
    Wait what. What scum would try to kill fluff out of this crowd? What's the evidence for this?

---------- Post automerged at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Liek if u cri every time.

9. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Lol, if that post merge was leading to you sliding into a scumclaim don't let me stop you :p

---------- Post automerged at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Fucking looool.

10. Jarizok

Fonti is the type to lolcat like that, then try to get you guys to hammer me before I wake up and just bounce.

11. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    We don't need a claim plan when we've already got a direction at the moment.
    We wait for everyone to post, if we see a CC we kill Jari, if we don't he's clear and we work from there.
    Anything else in the meantime is not a good idea.

12. Jarizok

If I were her I'd be doing random stuff by now. Sad times when both your partners scumclaim in a no reveal set up.

---------- Post automerged at 08:29 ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 ----------

Math/Miner/Font

Just gettin that out there.

Look at it. Don't you guys feel it?

13. Quiddity

High Score:
    What I don't understand in this world is her not trying any harder for the lynch.

And if she's scum, Priest can CC as well, which means she either thought you were Priest, or she has to plan around hammering without Priest waking up.

Starting to get pretty unlikely, don't you think?

14. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

The projection is strong with this one.

We do all feel for you, by the way. I mean, the D1 wagons both being scum was going to brutal to come back from anyway, but them scumclaiming was a kick in the teeth to you.

Sucks to not even be able to spin paranoia worlds.

15. Jarizok

Also lol at all the: OMG look how much Jari's activity dropped OMG

I told you guys I'd start a new job this week! All my activity in previous games was me with nigh unlimited free time...

---------- Post automerged at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 ----------

Koalas is priest 9 out of 10 times here.

---------- Post automerged at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 ----------

You made me say it.

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Good on you not just concede, to be honest, although this feels like the end.

Who did you try to NK?

17. Jarizok

Font saw it. Went for the speedlynch when the cuddlies went to bed.

---------- Post automerged at 08:33 ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 ----------

Ty, you are not a smart man.

I thought you were, but you've let me down.

---------- Post automerged at 08:35 ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 ----------

I'm sitting comfortably atm btw. Just waiting for fluff to oit as night immune or the real priest to cc Font.

18. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I let most people down sooner or later, unfortunately. It's my gift (and my curse).

One thing about it, between this tonight and Kai last night, it has at least been an amusing game.

19. Quiddity

High Score:
    Jarizok: if you're town, stop rolehunting in the thread.

What do you think about my 1693?

Scum!Jarizok also pushes fonti irrespective of reason here, as his only chance is a hard lynch before Oracle switches on.

I don't know why I'm still repeating these.

20. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Jari, lets be clear here, you're trying to sell a world where Fonti as scum fake claims Priest to push through a lynch before you and Koalas wake up. You realise that's actually impossible to happen; 9 votes to lynch, remove 3 from you two and 1 from the acolyte making it impossible to ever get to 9.

It's far more likely that she's just fake claiming to get a reaction (But I think she'd have stuck around if this was the case) than her actually planning the lynch to go through. And more plausible than that is you just being mafia.

---------- Post automerged at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

And yes ditto what Q said; stop rolehunting in here if you're town.