1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I'm off.

Crimsonfox. Give a read, any read.

2. CrimsonFox

CrimsonFox Muggle

It was a dark and stormy night. We were standing in the valley licking the dew. I started to harvest pumpkins as that's what I like to do. FOr some reason the sun failed to come up that say...and I continued to stare at the stars. A brand new constellation came into vuew. It was a werewolf. I named it Lupus sapien. Then serached all the spots around me and found a chest which contained a sword and 50 gp. Strange night.

---------- Post automerged at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

and you answer my question and point me to where the prev guy died?

---------- Post automerged at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

and = can

please? can you talk to me at all?

---------- Post automerged at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Here's a read, quiddity: you are really writing narratives and it's only d1.

I don't know quid at all. Is he usually this "put people in boxes right away"?

3. Miner

Miner Order Member

Delphine Username for CF? Is it the same?
    fontisian Typhon

Hi guys. Both of you are scumreading tom right? Can we consolidate onto tom please?

Like, I'm not even scumreading tom because of his playstyle anymore.

But you can't seriously expect this wall to be coming from town right?
    He's got delphine at the top of the green pile without reading a single post of hers, and yet he's been defending fonti for some time now and she's gray. Like towards the bottom of gray.

He also talks about how he'd lynch either Jarizok or myself.

And completely ignores Typhon. Even though Typhon is his second scumread. Like, if I'm not the lynch, and Typhon is a major wagon right now, what kind of town are you that you don't join that wagon? That just screams scum that doesn't want to look like he's just joining his counterwagon.

Like hello? At this point I'm just going to say that tom if you're town you're not even remotely playing towards town's wincon, and you should be lynched anyway. If you're scum, then your play makes a lot more sense.

So guys? Just lynch him please.

---------- Post automerged at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Where I'm at:

miner
    Delphine
    Cobalt
    fluff

mal
    Q
    Math

font
    Typh
    DLGN
    Waco
    CF

Jarizok
    Jan
    Vaimes

tom

4. CrimsonFox

CrimsonFox Muggle

I don't like that you are telling people to consolidate onto one particular person on day one. People will make up their own minds. But I don't like people telling people what to do.

5. Miner

Miner Order Member

You do whatever you want to do. Try to be a little more towny, or you might have to be lynched.

6. CrimsonFox

CrimsonFox Muggle

now this is just rude

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Miner is reminding me so much of those yippy little dogs you carry around in purses for no real purpose.

8. CrimsonFox

CrimsonFox Muggle

seriously guys I haven't read the thread and don't intend to read the whole thing. I've got nothing to base anything on since I don't know most of the people here. All I can do right now is interact real time and react to certain things people do and say that normally ping me. But without any information on people lynched and who voted them I don't really have a ton to go on right now. Unless people want to point out some areas of interest to look at.

---------- Post automerged at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

As far as the people i know,

tom i've seen in a bunch of games. I never really got a good read on him. The latest game where he subbed in for me, he posted a LOT and was really gamesolvey. I can't recall seeing a wolf game of his.

The main thing I know about font is that she's a sweetheart. I can't remember games I've been in with her though. I think there were a couple but I don't remember ever interacting with her or even being in the game at the same time. Like the last game I think she died right before I subbed in. So I have no real experience reading her.

dlGN I think I've played with on POG. I think he was a wolf and wasn't posting much.
    It was awhile ago tho. I THINK he was a wolf.

---------- Post automerged at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

I know Cobalt but never played a game with him.

9. Miner

Miner Order Member

I will murder your pet.

---------- Post automerged at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Okay. What pinged you to vote me?

---------- Post automerged at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Like, you replaced into a slot that had less posts than the mod ~72 hours in.

If you don't want to just come off as lurky player (and trust me I always policy lurky players. Kai is a perfect example), then you're going to have to post some content.

10. CrimsonFox

CrimsonFox Muggle

It was just a placeholder vote miner, mainly because of your obnoxiousness about demanding previous games. That kind of aggressiveness doesn't sit well with me. In fact I often relate aggressiveness with wolfy behavior as I find when people are wolves they are more abrasive in how they act...not that they realize they are being abrasive, it's more an awkwardness in posting thing.

Your continued posting has not improved my image of you really.

There are a lot of people in this game tho and I haven't seen most of them yet. I keep asking for a link to something to look at, especially people that have died thus far (I think it's just one thus far?) but everyone is ignoring me on that. So don't expect a ton of things from me other than real-time interaction.

11. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

????

Wait, I don't think I put enough question marks.

???????

12. Miner

Miner Order Member

First of all, I always always ask players I've never played with for a link to their scum and town games. I don't think that's at all aggressive. You can say that my further interaction with you is aggressive/abrasive, but the initial interaction was not.

My problem with you, however, is that you haven't bothered to even check the events of the game so far. This screams lack of effort to me.

A simple check of the gamestart post (first post of this thread), and the most recent votal would tell you that noone has died in this game, since the livelist is the same from the start of today and now. You have replaced into a day one situation and proceeded to put forth zero game-solving effort. Please rectify this.

I realize that you don't want to read 1000+ posts, and I respect that. I wouldn't if I were you either.

But I would at least read the most recent ~100-200 posts of any game I replaced into, just to get a feel of where the wagons are and what's happening. I would also make sure I figured out which day it was and if anyone had died so far. This is not hard.

If your read on me is simply aggressiveness/abrasiveness, then I would suggest you reevaluate once you put in some effort to read some posts.

13. CrimsonFox

CrimsonFox Muggle

I HAVE ASKED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR LINK TO IMPORTANT EVENS AS I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANY WAY OF FINDING THINGS EASILY. I DON"T FOR SURE KNOW IF THERE HAVE EVEN BEEN ANY EVENTS WORTH NOTING YET I HAVE BEEN ASKING OVER AND OVER. NO ONE HAS REPLIED. AND THEN THERE'S YOU SAYING REALLY INANE AND CRAPPY THINGS LIKE I'M NOT PUTTING IN EFFORT.

READ MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT!

14. Miner

Miner Order Member

Also, you've been around for the tom vs. me, and Typhon vs. fonti interactions. What your thoughts on them? Who do you believe is scum, if any? Why?

---------- Post automerged at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

This would be a lot easier if you could define what you consider to be "important events".

Because, like, the whole last five pages between Typhon and fonti was pretty important to me. As was the case that I made on tom, and the case he made on me. As well as what other people (Delphine, Math, etc.) have commented on it.

---------- Post automerged at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------
    Jarizok Can I get a readwall from you? Please and thank you.

15. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    How is there so much misinformation here?
    Just because I couldn't have told you any of delphs opinions doesn't mean I didn't read her posts. I had a general impression of non nervousness which is more than enough for a townread after th6.
    And, again, tiers weren't ordered.
    Why do I need to townread someone to "defend" them from a bad read?
    I talked about jarizok to someone voting jarizok.
    I'm obviously down for a typh lynch, and was even voting him before you pinged me some more.

I don't know who to vote to play towards my wincon.
    But I know you will make up all kinds of shit to get people to vote me.

---------- Post automerged at 08:26 ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 ----------

Weirdest part of miner scumreading my reads list is that we have the same PoE except eachother and jan.

---------- Post automerged at 08:27 ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 ----------

And this is just miner in a nutshell.

I'm off to work but if I get to choose my counterwagon I choose miner.

---------- Post automerged at 08:30 ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 ----------
    Quiddity perhaps you missed my earlier post saying I'd be scumreading miner once I got to a computer.
    I forgive you.

---------- Post automerged at 08:34 ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 ----------

One last thing:
    Miner is now embracing wanting to policy lynch people.
    You think that's a townie reaction to being called out for not solving?
    Or a wolf reaction to someone he thinks he can mislynch?

16. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Various derp clears denied. You have been told multiple times that it's Day One. No one has died yet.

17. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

CF, there have been no events. We've actually just been talking to each other for pages. It is hell.

You can isolate Eidolonic's posts by going to Little Italy, clicking on the post number next to the game thread, and clicking on the number next to Eido's name. Looking through those should give you a decent idea of the vote counts over time. Regfan also made two votecounts early on.

Do you have any specific questions I can answer?

18. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Like. This guy has 8000+ posts on a mafia site that doesn't usually involve deaths on D1 to my knowledge. What is this?

---------- Post automerged at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Besides trying to get derpcleared for not understanding the game state.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

CFD into the Corrdorr slot.

Time to be determined.

20. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Here are all our votals (not sure why it's forcing me to offset the first one):

---