1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Like she just made it to endgame as scum in AYAW4, and only won because Miner felt that Koalas COULDN'T be scum.

That is hardly the same as catching her.

---------- Post automerged at 13:18 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

only lost*

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Thanks guys.

mallorean_thug

Me or tom. Make a choice.

CrimsonFox

I'm going to need you to vote tom for me. Please do this because a.I'm cooler and b.he's scum and needs to die. I can link you to my various points against him, if you like.

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I mean, I think it's you, but obviously I can't expect you to take that as an argument here.

You're feeling good enough about Math that the fact that you and fonti are the only one providing those townreads and that she convinced you of it in the first ~300 posts doesn't make you even slightly uncomfortable?

Also, I don't think she's being obvious scum at all. I think it's very much like Citrus said - it's very much a thing where everything seems okay till she comes at you with reasoning that isn't quite right, then you go back and look and suddenly there are a few more things that aren't quite right.

That's the point - this isn't TH, and a good case against fonti =/= a good case against Math or Miner.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

....This is not her town game already proved it.

Will hammer Tom if people don't wake up and see the Fonti.

At least forced Fonti to bus.

Fonti/Tom/Vaimes.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I remember a MS game where everyone strongly thought font was scum Day 1 and lynched her.

I didn't, and I was right.

I think this is very similar. The case on font is a mix of "I don't like how she's reading me" and a bunch of shouting about how she's obviously scum, when uh. Everyone knows she isn't. There's a reason she doesn't make it to endgame, there's a reason everyone waffles on her (hi Newcomb).

6. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Err. That Mal said of Citrus. The whole Citrus tell thing.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Math, I don't know where you learned to lead a town, but this isn't doing it for me. And it never will. Sorry.

---------- Post automerged at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

Like I see posts like this, and they're meaningless noise.

8. fontisian

Counting on you to kill Tom. Will hold it against you if you do not.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Typhon, mal revoked his scumread when he realized that everyone elses' reasons for lynching font smelled awful.

10. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I think you're characterizing the day/fonti case, but ping me if you still feel like this is the state of things after I enumerate the case and we can talk about it more.

11. fontisian

I find it ironic that three of the five people on me claim to think I'm with the other person being wagoned, but prefer to lynch me for /reasons/.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

So in other words you have no reason Fonti is Town you are just saying because she is Fonti the one thing I asked you NOt to do got it.

---------- Post automerged at 10:35 ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 ----------

You mean how you didn't interact with my reasons already. This is subconscious guilt.

I don't try to lead. I just do me. Loud and proud.

13. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Omg same here.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Oh I will lynch Tom if I have to but I would rather you. There's still a few hours left for people to wake up.

---------- Post automerged at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

....I remember a game where people didn't lynch obvscum because of good and I was right. That argument is literally meaningless.

---------- Post automerged at 10:37 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

I called out bus at the beginning and there is no evidence why that isn't true now.

15. fontisian

Delphine, fix your vote.

16. Delphine

Delphine First Year

I don't want to fix what's not broken!

Yet.

17. fontisian

Babe, I'm going to work in an hour. I need to ensure the lynch in case it's busy. (It probably won't but I don't want to take the risk.)

18. Delphine

Delphine First Year

MathBlade

1)

Jan expressed it well here. It's not usual fonti as either alignment. But in context, probtown fonti.

2)

Counterpoint: Here..

3)

1) That is what Fluff was doing.

2) Fonti didn't drop anything; she substantiated a read that her townreads were disagreeing with at the time.

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

CrimsonFox

Don't listen to Fonti. Vote for Fonti.

20. Delphine

Delphine First Year

If this is in reference to her taunting Typhon by saying he was "admitting to being scum," I mean. I don't think even if she is scum she forgot who she was voting.

I get that you're tunneled really hard (e.g. you pretending to know what mal was thinking here:

I can see a case for why you think fonti's interactions with tom seem partnered, but considering you already said you thought tom scumslipped I dunno why you moved your vote.

It's also funny that in the spoiler quotes you imply that you don't care about meta, and your reason for switching your vote to fonti is meta.

---------- Post automerged at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Anyway, uh, I'm getting bored of that. The only point you've made against fonti that I liked was the weird "How about you talk me out of scumreading you with meta tom, hm?" type line.

Wanna tell me why you were so hell-bent on distracting me from discussing Typhon with you via hounding me about my fluff read?