1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    I'm sorry it feels like sniping, I understand I'm terse but I'm not one to make 'cases' against people for better or worse. I understand I won't be persuading people but I also think a lot of the time cases just give your mafia reads things to discredit and appear towny in doing so.

My read on you was largely tone based from early and hasn't really flipped. I found your fluff read unnatural and likely spew, I found your response to pressure about it bad (eye rolling and dismissal while doubling down on it), and I've disagreed with most of your follow up since then (I read von more town than not so your push onto him hasn't really resonated with me). I'm not very familiar with waco or miner or several of the other players here well so my evaluation of the mid-d1 activity is kinda contingent on getting more information about the people I am reading.

Your fonti push is interesting in that you've sustained it while she hasn't really reciprocated. I was suspicious the two of you could be together and she kinda piggy-backed onto me when I caught you for the really bad fluff post and then she ditched onto Tom while continuing to call you mafia. I still don't really understand her Tom push and would have liked to see her pressure you more but at least from your side you've done a lot to oppose yourself to fonti and put her at ~decent risk of being lynched which makes me think you're ~probably not together barring EOD shenanigans.

That's kinda where I'm at rn.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I seriously feel like town is INCREDIBLY fractured right now and I have no idea how to fix it.

3. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

This just totes sealed the deal for me btw and it should for everyone else as well. Font basically just admitted she doesn't think I'm scum.

4. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

What.

Typhon was one of the most townread people last, as evidenced by the fact that he was never asked to claim. What the actual fuck are you talking about.

5. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I get that, Math, but we have almost 5 hours left. Like, we're not going to no lynch, people will move.

It's not about your willingness to move, it's the way you announced that willingness well in advance that shadow-weakened one wagon and strengthened another without you moving your vote.

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Like, I'm sorry Typhon. I read your entire wall and it did not resonate with me. I really, really tried to wipe my mind clean, and I came out shaking my head more than nodding it.

I may be acting incredibly stupid right now but I cannot in good faith see fontisian as scum. I'm okay with being wrong, it's not do or die, it's not all or nothing, I am allowed to be wrong until it really matters. And I think lynching font will do more harm than good.

I am prepared to pay the price if I'm wrong.

So yeah.

7. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Very much +1 von's last three posts.

I'm going to work now.

8. Jarizok

Typhon was pushed D1 by Miner and myself. He did the same thing he's doing now. Ie, flail a bit and then turn the lynch around.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Typhon is nowhere near as towny as he was last game, and it's not just because he's less active.

I'd be hard pressed to explain why, I sincerely just don't feel it.

10. fontisian

Bullshit.

There was no lynch pressure on Typhon last game. He absolutely crushed miner with a solid case.

11. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    How much leeway do you give her if she's wrong? Say I'm right about Tom and he's town, do you get paranoid or give it another day or two?

Similarly, say she's right and Tom is mafia - do you usually lose to cases where fonti is mafia and she busses (which isn't too uncommon afaik)?

I like how you're treating her but I just have a different read on the game than it seems you do and so I'm a LOT more uncertain about her as well as who she's pushing on.

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I mean, I respect that. And on a lot of levels you aren't wrong (ie this doesn't have to happen today).

I obviously think I'm right, and beseech you to see this isn't scum!me, at the very least. I hope you can respect that too.

13. Jarizok

Like he's doing now. It's a lot less crushy, but the same principle applies.

14. fontisian

Dude.

I 100% intend to lynch Typhon. He is scum, likely with Jarizok and Tom.

We're going to kill him. Now help me kill Tom.

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Ehh. I have to agree with the others, Jari. At no point did I feel like I was in any real danger of getting lynched last game, and equally I was nigh certain of scum!Miner by mid-D1.

I was town then and now, but it's not the same.

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Pop quiz: how many people have actually caught the ENTIRE scumteam on D1?

Because the number of people who are slapping teams together made up of people you dislike and calling it a day is gross and fucking annoying.

---------- Post automerged at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:30 ----------

I really want a Jarizok flashwagon.

Like, more than anything.

17. Jarizok

The situation doesn't have to be the same for you to act in a similar way, geez, dunno how you guys can't see that but whatevs.

18. fontisian

That's jari's reason for townreading you. He says that I am scum because I am town reading vaimes and scum reading you. Tell me, typhon, if thé basis of his read on you is bullshit, what does that mean about his vote on me? What does it mean about his alignment?

19. Jarizok

I volunteer as a tribute if you guys then lynch Font on my town flip.

20. fontisian

Me. I have.