1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

What the fuck are you all doing? We're literally going to get ZERO resolutions on any of the major D1 conflicts and the next 96 hours of this game are going to be a repeat of day one and I Do Not Want That.

2. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    It's never too late.

Ok I'm gonna get fired bye

3. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

And what is that actual reason? I'm literally so annoyed right now

---------- Post automerged at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Fuck this shit y'all are dumb and we're gonna be stuck in Von/Fonti limbo for the rest of the god damn game.

4. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Ehh. If Jari is scum I need to reevaluate, if he's town then the people who didn't vote fonti need to reevaluate, and this gives us way more information than tom which was the only other wagon that was happening.

It's a weird fucking thing, but.

5. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    fonti didn't seem super willing to hop on it? Seriously? She hopped on with a giant fuck you to me. There is a 0% chance fonti thinks she is lynching a scum right now. She can't in any universe, ever.

And you think a Tom lynch doesn't tell us a whole lot? If he's scum it could quiet the fonti is scum fears. If he's town it could substantiate them.

If you want a lynch that tells us NOTHING the Jarizok lynch is it. Just a worthless 0 accountability random lynch led by the guy himself. If he's scum, great, you can take this post and accuse me of being with him or something, idfc. If he's town, he's an idiot who's borderline gamethrowing and I'm pretty pissed off about it. We wake up tomorrow and ask each other why we voted for him out of the blue and without using the use of 'cases' that so many of you donkeys are so fond of - and what does everybody say? Well, he told us to, so I did.

Yeah, because you all honestly thought that was a good idea.

6. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Showing people that Fonti, and Vaimes too, are really scum

They literally asked for a CFD on me, I gave it to them and they then argued against it before taking their sweet ass time rolling with it.

Town!Font finds scum. Font was scumreading me. I'm about to flip town. > Lynch Font tomorrow. Vaimes after. Then maybe Jan or tom. It's all good.

7. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    P.S. I had no read of Cobalt up until now but he can join Delphine as my only 2 town. The rest of you can go to hell.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

OR

ORRRRR

HEAR ME OUT FOR A SECOND

OR

WE ACTUALLY LYNCH THE SCUM TODAY

This is the biggest copout bullshit I've ever seen in a game of mafia and it's lazy and you're better than that Jari.

9. Jarizok

dLGN look at the time between me proposing my lynch and Vaimes/Font/Jan jumping on. They were not eager for it after saying it was their dearest wish.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

:) I am glad to play mafia with you.

11. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

dLGN just skyrocketed up my townreads. At least this situation clears up some nulls for me.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Dlgn you too :)

13. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Jarizok. Will. Not. Flip. Scum.

If any of you SINCERELY think he'd offer himself up as a lamb to the slaughter on day fucking one as a member of the scumteam you can take that and shove it I don't need to say where.

There is no way any one of you ACTUALLY thinks you're on a scum wagon right now.

---------- Post automerged at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

^that was not a vote.

---------- Post automerged at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I would even vote for Tom at this point! Because he's an ACTUAL scumread of mine! Who has done ACTUALLY scummy things!

Can we at least settle on Tom if Font is going to avoid the D1 lynch? And NOT lynch a town?

14. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    I would have to check who was around but voting within what, an hour? is not very long, especially for a 96 hour day. It's still essentially a last-minute CFD and a pretty dumb one, even by CFD measures.

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

We have 2 hours.

I would gladly still lynch fonti, but we don't have the votes.

16. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Jarizok, if you're town, you really shouldn't be voting yourself unless it's necessary to avoid no lynch. Like, for your wagon to be max useful, you want to force at least one more person to vote you.

Cobalt, I don't think he's town, and if his scum mates want to yell at him in thread instead of in scum chat, that's their prerogative.

17. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

So instead of staying on Fonti to put scum in a rough decision where they'd have to vote her or wind up with a no lynch y'all put Jarizok at soft - 1 for literally no other reason than him offering to be the target to make the scum look scummier which, SPOILER ALERT, isn't going to fucking work?

18. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

6.5 hours on. A plane with no wifi. Kill me.

Am not caught up at all.

What's with the Jarizok stuff? Why are ee notlynching fontisian or tom?

19. Jarizok

Vaimes Font and Jan all decided my lynch was something they wanted after I pushed them on it. This should tell people all they need to know about them, which was precisely what I wanted to happen.

20. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Sorry, I'm on phone, is this enough votes for Jarizok?

Are the font voters going to swap to tom?