1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

That may or may not be a lynch. I think it is. So stop posting. It may be a bit until I'm home and can do day end properly though. Consider night starting now, however, as I'm sure the flip will hold you in great suspense.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiller

3. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Vote Count 2.3

Jan (10): Vaimes, DLGN, MathBlade, Cobalt, Fluffiness (2350), Miner (2437), Fontisian (2447), Ecophagy (2492), Tom (2459), Jan (2552)
    Fontisian (1): Typhon
    MathBlade (1): Quiddity (2412)
    Tom: (1) (Mallorean Thug (2451)

Abstaining (0): No One

Yeah by my count that's hammer in 2552

4. Story Content:
    Eidolonic

Day Two Ends!

<Insert Hamilton Lyrics Here>

Jan has been lynched!

He was George, Mafia Goon.

Day End Vote Count
    Jan (11): People
    Maybe Other People (?): ?

Abstaining (?): ?

With 13 alive, 7 is soft lynch, and 11 is hard lynch.

Night Two ends in roughly 24 hours! Night may be shortened slightly if all relevant Night Actions are in. Flavor and vote counts will likely be edited once I'm on a computer.​

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Filler, you say?

6. Story Content:
    Eidolonic

Day Three Begins!

The sun rises. Bleary-eyed and yawning, you congregate in the Town Square. Some Coffee brewed over in Stardew Valley by the nice young farmer helps perk everyone up, and you realize two of your number are missing.

Leah is found dead in her home, face down over her artwork, blood splattered everywhere.

Emily is dead, brutally murdered in her bed.

Who could have done such monstrous killings?

Vaimes has died in the night!

He was Emily, Town Mason.

Tom has died in the night!

He was Leah, Town Vanilla.

Livelist

Cobalt
    DLGN
    Ecogaphy (r. CrimsonFox (r. Corrdorr))
    Fontisian
    His Fluffiness
    Mallorean Thug
    Mathblade
    Miner
    Quiddity
    Typhon

With 10 alive, it is 6 to soft lynch, and 8 to hard lynch.

Daystart!

Day Three ends in ~72 hours - January 29th at 7:00 PST/10:00 PM EST

Day Three End

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  7. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Scum almost certainly have an role blocker.

Setup speculation: Fontisian is probably either a 3P or we're up against a 3 man scumteam (alternatively we have another town PR we don't know about - do not necessarily feel compelled to claim if you are that, just speculating here), because a scum 2 shot vig and a roleblocker don't make sense (to me) balanced against an info role and masons in a 4v12 scum v. town setup. Someone can feel free to check my reasoning there, I don't know that much about closed setups, but here we are.

That said, it's pretty hard for me to imagine the scum team feeling comfortable with either 3P/town vig fonti having a shot to potentially fuck up their day with and thinking it was better to kill Vaimes and block me over killing or blocking her and doing the other to me. Yeah, Vaimes is a good player and townfirmed, but having faith that fonti isn't going to kill you as scum if she isn't aligned with you is pretty strange here.

Still sick, still probably on the low activity side (should be better than D2 towards the end, though), but I'll be glancing at the tread as often as I can.

#killthewitch
    Lynch Vote fontisian

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I think Fonti 3P and not group scum. Pretty much everyone said Fonti had to shoot Tom last night because of the "conf" mafia bit. Her shooting Tom and Tom flipping town gives scum a little bit of breathing room. I think the Vaimes kill had to come first because Vaimes was townfirm.

What makes Fonti 3P is that we look back at the people who said not to lynch Fontisian D1 and why. I think Jan caught on the crumbs Fonti saw. I think Fonti needs to explain but I think there isn't a way Fonti is town here and I think she is trying to scumside.

Cobalt+Eco for group scum.

Thoughts?

---------- Post automerged at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was at 23:39 ----------

Vote Cobalt

---------- Post automerged at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was at 23:40 ----------

Fonti said*

9. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

The short and sweet version of my thoughts?

Begrudgingly through gamestate I think there's a fair chance you might be town, but I think you're trying desperately to throw the game if you are. :p

---------- Post automerged at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

ie I don't really believe in scum!Cobalt at all.

10. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Give it a fucking REST, Math.

Fonti likely 3P, probably an SK or something. Wolf 2shot vig is extremely unlikely but it's possible she's town because we were all pretty much forcing her to shoot Tom and if they know he's town it's safe to let her fly.

So I'll come back to that later but I need to re-evaluate the game state.

11. Ecophagy

Ecophagy Muggle

High Score:
    Math continues to push increasingly fanciful scumteams. More news at 11.

Vote Mathblade

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

...I honestly don't know how to convince you guys to lynch fonti. Not a frigging clue.

I encourage the days target to be Mal if he isn't remarkably convincing in his towniness and you guys still won't lynch her.

Eco, have you ever played with Mathblade before?

13. Ecophagy

Ecophagy Muggle

High Score:
    Negative.

Also, if you hadn't claimed power and put scum away, I'd be remarkably unimpressed at your SK hunting, unless you're seriously trying to tell me the scum have at least two bonus kills.

14. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Eco slot most likely wolf.

Math potential wolf. Font likely not wolf so hard push D2 from Math on Font is sus. Was waiting for night 2 results to really make that decision.

Typhon lock town, Fluff top town read.

Not attributing anyone else as super town at this point but possibly Mal or Miner deep wolf.

15. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I don't think that two (or more) shot vig is a scum role? Which means fonti is either town or SK.

Vote: Ecogaphy

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I figured as much. I know they seem incredibly scummy (and I agree), but I'd encourage you to consider that their meta is such that they are not the slam dunk that they might appear to be.

As for fonti, I can't properly setup game because I don't have the background, but I'm pretty much the point of "if it quacks like a duck...". Either fonti is having the worst game I've ever seen from her as town in terms of reads (unlikely, because she's not putting enough effort into solving for that; I think town fonti'd be frustrated at rolling town vig and missing missing twice, not just watching it happen and shrugging), or she is on the scum team. If she is a 3P and she has sided that hard with the scum team, it doesn't really matter whose team she's officially on -unless I know for sure she's out of shots I want her dead.

---------- Post automerged at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Ugh. Mmkay. Somebody give me the accept SK role definition?

---------- Post automerged at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Nevermind, I looked it up.

So now, let's pretend that fonti is a serial killer who is fucking hard siding with the scum team.

That's the same thing as an unlimited vig. Who is not town, and is in fact killing town every night. Is there a reason that we just say "lol, seems like we should ignore that"?

17. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

It varies.

Usually, they win alone, have a night kill, and occasionally are bulletproof.

18. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

In other news, Eco is probably my #3 choice for scum, so I don't hate those votes, but Mal is a better vote in a world where we don't kill fonti.

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

If fonti is SK, then it doesn't matter if we go after her first or last, we'll still need to go after her. Also, it lets us stop the two towns dying per night thing.

Vote: fontisian

20. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Great game, Von, Jan and Tom! Especially loved your performance after being caught, Jan.
    Typhon

Two things: will you consider lynching dLGN today? I need to look at interactions but I think it tracks well. The defensiveness I'm less confident on given Tom's flip, but that just reinforces scum!dLGN's desire to be off lynch.

Secondly, why do you think scum have a roleblocker? This could be important.

---------- Post automerged at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Vote dLGN

I need to reexamine Eco. I really don't have a read on them.

---------- Post automerged at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

If fonti is SK, do we need to kill her? We could vote on who she shoots a la Lumping last game, which gives us a town sided Vig.