1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

BioPlague Fangirls. It's true.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BioPlague, Jan 17, 2007.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Don't misquote me, I didn't say I didn't find it offensive, I just didn't see the point in removing it, as everyone already knows you're a dick and knows what to expect from a quality Bio post =P

Well.. that.. and to me... that looks like guy and guy action, so when I come to this thread, see your name, and that picture, I'm laughing inside =P

2. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

I'm not sure what you are asking WTF about Xiph0 but that pic was put up by Bio taken down by someone along with one of his comments about someone, Bio then seems to have put it back up while telling them to go screw a cheese gratter.

4. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Aye. I was WTFing the censorship.

5. Master Slytherin

Master Slytherin Headmaster

This is General Discussion, NOT Sick and Perverse. I know you believe yourself above the laws of DLP because you have a group of inane worshippers who revel under your ego both here and in IRC, but posting a picture of a girl giving head to a guy is against the rules of the site.

6. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    When you registered at this site you will have been presented with this piece of text:

There was then a check box, which you have to tick to register, next to which it says this:

Maybe Merril missed this, so I thought I'd post it to remind him.

7. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

No, no you missed them - they're at Fandom Wank.

Anti-Cliche Thread
    Why Book 5 & 6 are a bad, logical breakdown
    This site called DarkLordPotter.net

Edit by BioPlague: The comment "Hey random idiot, find some traffic to run in" has been edited out. It is demeaning and has no place on this forum. Sorry Taure.

Believe it or not, most threads contain obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful or threatening material (or all of them) - I know that may fly over your radar having lived in England for so long but I'm not so desensitized to realize this site is for people over the "age of eighteen" maturity-wise.

Now for M_S, I know all the admins viewing the thread long before you wouldn't be a tell-tale sign that the picture was copacetic - I mean, you can't even see anything and it's humorous. But that's not the big thing here; not even remotely.

The big thing is removing my text without telling me - censorship that doesn't even make sense. People get insulted all the time on this board and I didn't even insult a member of this forum directly. You deleted the comment about nonjon's fans which was a joke. This whole thread is a joke and you came in and had your power-trip.

Remind me again why we need eight mods to watch over a board, especially when the Admins rarely agree with each other and now we have mods who are acting the fool.

...Edit: And now I'm blacklisted from IRC for bringing the point to you. My "ego has exploded." My ego is big for sarcastic purpose. I don't claim to be nice, I don't claim to be fair or even clean when I post but that's not the point - hardly any one who posts here doesn't add something that could be obscene, sexual or of more mature content.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  8. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Now you're just being a dick Bio. I told you we'd talk to MS about editing out something that wasn't worth bothering with, but get a grip with your insulting bullshit attitude for once.

9. the-caitiff

the-caitiff Death Eater

The problem with fangirls that you obviously haven't considered is that now inevitably one of them will write a slash fic with you as an OC. And the rest of them will praise her for it. Didn't think about that now did you?

10. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

Do you ever get tired of sucking off the mods on a daily basis? Just wondering.

11. BioPlague

I'll take it to PMs.

I apologize to nonjon for insulting his memberbase, apologize to Master_Slytherin for all the mean things I said. To Yarrgh and Litha_Riddle as well, I also apologize.

PottersPlace3.... rape isn't funny, sorry.
    Most DLP members...
    ...Clergymen in the Vatican - sorry about the whole temptation by bending over thing...
    Jon-Benet Ramsey...
    Waco, Texas

Sorry.

12. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    To TIO:

Do you ever get tired of being so objectionable? Have you actually ever made a positive, useful, post? Have you ever actually agreed with anyone about anything?

No? Well, there's your answer. As long as there are people like you around, I'll be there with posts like the one above.

Merril has entered into a contract by joining this site. He has broken this contract many times, and now has done so in a way that crosses the line. In real life, you can go to prison for breach of contract - lucky for him all he gets here is a slap on the wrist.

Edit: made this post before Bio made the one above. Since he's apologiesed, I guess its OK.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  13. BioPlague

I didn't get a slap on the wrist for the post; I got a slap on the wrist for insulting Master_Slytherin over it - and I apologized and took it to PMs.

And technically I insulted after M_S edited and if M_S thus edited first and I insulted second and if we use common sense and determine that first comes before second unless you're first in the league than usually you're last when picking in the draft, although technically, you're still first and the person second, while second to last when picking is still second, then technically, it's Master_Slytherin's fault.

Savvy?

Just lettin' ya know.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  14. Shuujaku

Shuujaku Fourth Year

I could have sworn that girl (?) just fell face first into the man's lap. What is this "Giving head" and why is Master Slytherin contaminating my fragile child-like mind with it for?

Oh dear.

15. BioPlague

Don't incite any more trouble, Shuu :(. I was wrong about it, and it's best for the community if we moved on!

16. BlueMagikMarker

BlueMagikMarker Pirate King Yarrgh's First Mate

I'm glad to see how mature you're being about this whole thing. Maybe there is hope for the human race after all.

17. BioPlague

:p My quality with photoshop won't diminish!
    [​IMG]

18. Hesuse Christe

Hesuse Christe First Year

No offence intended, but the reason your "fangirls" called you a /b/tard is because of your mad photoshop skills.

19. BioPlague

[​IMG]

20. The Dark Monarch

The Dark Monarch Backtraced

WTF is a /b/ tard?

Not open for further replies.