1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

It's An Owners Market - Game Over!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Regfan, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Tammy is being spectacularly disingenuous here. She claims that nacho is not watcher while making a case against him, then claims that he has to be watcher when she's making a defense of you.

Anyone see the issue here?

2. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    My dinner should be arriving soon. I'm gonna stop trying to do math until I've eaten something.

---------- Post automerged at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

My knowledge is that nacho is lying..

sorry pizza is here be back in sec.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Please quote where Tammy has said Nacho has to be the Watcher.

We're in two worlds, Nacho and Tammy have claimed opposite results. One is true (Tammy) and one isn't (Nacho).

If Tammy is lying then Nacho is the Watcher and the scum team is me/Tammy.

If Nacho is lying he may have the Watcher power and is lying about results OR Jarizok was the Watcher and he was GD/Nacho was gambiting and using scum knowledge to fake results. Scum team is, most likely, you and him.

This is something that could be figured out by comparing auction actions to auction results. You know, that information you're refusing to share.

4. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Fluff is not scum with anyone except Nacho, confirmed.

5. Koalas

High Score:
    Pretty much. Tammy/Kalas vs fluffy/Nacho. Thoughts?

6. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Day 1: no bid
    Day 2: Doc for 300
    Day 3: Bid 99 on Neighbor, didn't get it
    Day 4: I think its best not to say

7. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    Okay so gravedigger is a night role, so vira was right that it couldn't be used at the start of day to see what Newcomb got, so the chances that koalas is lying about hitman is incredibly low

---------- Post automerged at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

To finish this thought. I only know that Nacho is lying about this watch result as it conflicts with mine, and I've already said why it can't be mechanically wrong and confusing.

The rest is me trying to work out the math. I do not think that Nacho is watcher, could he plausibly be, yes I suppose but I don't think it's mathematically possible, so no I think he's lying even about that.

But I ask again what are you doing to figure out who is the liar between the two?

8. Koalas

High Score:
    fluff. That post isn't saying Nacho is Watcher. It's saying he didn't have to guess.

9. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Not for that quote, just he'd have ended the game if he were.

10. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Ok, just realized that there are 2 votes on Nacho. Typhon can also only be scum with nacho. Good to know.

11. Koalas

High Score:
    Reg got back to me. Simulataneous NK and GD doesn't work. For me to fake claim Hitmen I would have had to guess a) that Newcomb bought it for 500 and b) have the biggest brass balls and claim an easily disputable timeframe.

12. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I think its just tammy/kalas here.

13. Koalas

High Score:
    And no one was surprised.

Alright Typhon we already know what Nacho's going to claim let's see your auction details.

---------- Post automerged at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Hey fluff. If you believe I'm scum do you think I still have a hitmen shot left?

14. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    Okay No to:

Koalas/Nacho
    Koalas/Typhon
    oh wait Koalas/fluffy is also out huh, i don't need to do math cuz he would have hammered nacho.

Koalas is confirmed town.

---------- Post automerged at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

as close as one can get anyway

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Yeah, I think it's definitely Koalas/Tammy or Nacho/Fluff.

Which was already the case, but. Yeah.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to even approach that. Like, is it more likely that Tammy spent 167 D2, 248 D3 to leave 85 for D4, or that Fluff spent 300 D2 to leave 200 for the rest of the game?

I don't think Koalas is a good question because we lynched scum at the end of the day, so it's not impossible that he just got caught on it.

---------- Post automerged at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I bought the frigging Hitman on D3 for 499 because I assumed that I was right and that I was going to die after I led a scum lynch, and that if I was somehow wrong and Rubicon was town he'd spend 500 on it and save me.

Twas unfortunate.

16. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    If it's nacho and fluff it'd have been very easy for nacho to buy cop on day two and fluff to buy doc and watcher. Nacho would have money left over to bid. They didn't even have to buy watcher. If they're a team then the oh I watched fluff doc typhoon would have been a perfect cover and a perfect way to avoid the lynch/out the watcher whatever they were going for.

Typhon is probably just town but it would be nicer if his money could be accounted for.

17. Nachomamma8

Nachomamma8 Muggle

High Score:
    I'm back for a little while, not for long because I have to go to work soon.

18. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Wait, I need to math something out, gimme a sec.

---------- Post automerged at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Ok, realized that tammy would have spent 966, but then realized that there are 301 unaccounted Kalas dollars, so it all works out.

19. Koalas

High Score:
    Was there any other claimed buys were there other than Jan's 500 dayvig, I think this can be math'd at this point.

20. Nachomamma8

Nachomamma8 Muggle

High Score:
    I think the answer to the question you're asking is fairly straightforward. Spending 300 for the one shot doc (less desirable item, not likely to have scum money thrown on it) was completely reasonable, don't understand why you have doubts a townie wouldn't spend 300 there. What would seem exceptionally weird to me is scum spending 300 on doc before their big ticket item came up, but that might just be me.